Final Hours of Sale & News - Palladium Books - January 27, 2020
One game system – every genre – countless worlds – endless adventure
By Kevin Siembieda
The sourcebooks in the Minion War Bundle expand the Rifts Earth, Phase World® and Three Galaxies settings, and give you two different planes of Hell mapped and described.
- 2 different planes of Hell mapped and described.
- Phase World’s Center mapped and described.
- 50+ demonic beings.
- 50+ Soulmancy spells.
- Netherbeasts, War Steeds, and monsters.
- Living weapons and spacecraft.
- Soul Gems and Soul Magic.
- Demon Bone Weapons.
- Battleground Earth. North America under siege.
- Demonic war machines, combat vehicles, weapons, armor, and more.
- 14 additional demonic Lords of Hell lead their demon hordes against the people of Rifts® Earth.
- Encounter tables and adventures galore that carry you across the Megaverse®.
- AND the Minion War Bonus Collection adds more: 100+ gods, 100+ additional creatures and monsters, superhumans, an alien world, scores of weapons, gear, characters, and more for countless hours of fun and adventure.
- And that’s just the Rifts® Minion War™ Bundle!
- FINAL HOURS. Sale ENDS tonight 11:00 PM Eastern time, January 27, 2020. Do not miss out. Tell your friends. Note: The physical books for all these titles are available from PalladiumBooks.com along with many others.
The Rifts Essentials Bundle of Holding and Bonus Collection gives you the core rules and everything you need to start a Rifts® campaign and many ideas for adventure. Play a cyborg, power armor pilot, dragon hatchling, and many other epic characters.
- Core rules.
- Iconic player characters.
- 900+ magic spells.
- 500+ weapons.
- 290 pieces of equipment.
- 180+ vehicles including robots.
- 100+ suits of body armor.
- 80+ suits of power armor.
- Dozens of Techno-Wizard devices, Bio-Wizard Weapons, Bio-Borg, Rune Weapons, Magic Items, Magic Tattoos, Nazca Lines, Magic Herbs, and more.
- Robot creation rules.
- Archie Three, the Republicans, a complete adventure, adventure ideas, and more.
- FINAL hours – great bargain and helps a charity – offer ends tonight at 11:00 PM Eastern Time – January 27, 2020.
FINAL hours – 2 Rifts® Bundles of Holding – great bargain, great fun, helps a charity –
The battle for your souls, not just your survival, is here. Heroes unite!
The Rifts® Minion War™ Bundle of Holding delivers hours and hours of adventure, magic, and source material across the Megaverse® and on Rifts Earth. When the Minion War spills onto Earth, the epicenter of the invasion is North America, and Hellspawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth. See details below.
The Rifts® Essentials Bundle of Holding provides the core rules and everything you need to start gaming in the world of Rifts®. Both are great deals and excellent resources. Save money and support a charity – the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children – with both bundles. See details below.
Bundle #1: Rifts® Minion War™/Dimension Books Bundle of Holding – now thru January 27, 2020
The new Rifts® Minion War™ Bundle presents the Dimension Books and crossover Rifts® and Heroes Unlimited™ titles for the epic Minion War™ series. War erupts across the Megaverse® when the demons of Hades decide to conquer their rivals in another hellish dimension. A war that sweeps across the Megaverse® bringing chaos and destruction. When the Minion War spills onto Rifts Earth, the epicenter of the invasion is North America, and Hellspawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth. (Also see the Rifts® Essentials Bundle, available now.)
The Rifts® Minion War™ STARTER Collection (US $14.95 – total value $66.50). For just US $14.95 you get the five Minion War books, plus the Hades/Dyval Map Pack.
- Hades, Pits of Hell™ (224 pages, the pits of Hades mapped and described, 30 demons and sub-demons, Demon Lords, Netherbeast war mounts, Demon Bone Weapons, Soulmancy, S.D.C. and M.D.C. stats and conversion notes and more.)
- Hades & Dyval™ Map Pack (19 pages, 17 full-color and two grayscale maps of the layers of both planes of Hell, plus a few other key locations in Hades, created by the author of Hades and Dyval, Carl Gleba.)
- Dyval, Hell Unleashed™ (224 pages, Dyval mapped and described, 18 Deevils plus their five Host races, Ice Golem, Magma Golem, Citadels of Hell, ancient magic, Soul Gems, magic weapons and gear, and Deevil Lords and their plans for war. Includes S.D.C. and M.D.C. stats and conversion notes.)
- Dimensional Outbreak™ (192 pages, the Minion War™ spills across Phase World® and the Megaverse! Secrets and new information about Phase World and its role in the Minion War as the minions of both Hells fight to take control of the planet. Demon Knights, Star Slayers, demonic legions, Deevil fortifications, Demon Magic, living spaceships, demonic weapons, and new avenues of adventure.)
- Armageddon Unlimited™ (192 pages – Two different planes of Hell – Hades and Dyval – wage all-out war across the Megaverse. Countless worlds and entire galaxies, caught in the crossfire, face invasion or outright destruction. For some worlds – including yours, the world you defend as a superhero – Armageddon looms. You and your entire world are expendable pieces in the mad Minion War between demons and Deevils. 14 Major super abilities and 7 Minor powers, plus Chaos Weapons, the Heroic Hellion character, Crusaders of Light, Demon Hunter character, the malevolent madman Doc Vilde, more than a dozen NPC villains, adventure ideas, and more.)
- Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™ (192 pages – The Minion War™ comes to Rifts Earth. Hellspawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth. 7 Hell Plagues, 7 Lords of Hades, 7 Lords of Dyval, 50 Soulmancy spells, 40 new demonic weapons and war machines, and adventure hooks galore.)
Rifts® Minion War™ BONUS COLLECTION (threshold currently $26.36 – total value $130).
If you pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price ($26.36 when we post this, but the longer you wait, the higher it will go), you will level up and also get this offer's ENTIRE Bonus Collection with six more supplements and sourcebooks worth an additional $63.50. Total value: $130.
- Rifts® Conversion Book One, Revised (192 pages – includes stats for over 100 monsters and more than 40 optional player races, including Giants, Wolfen, and others, plus rules for culture shock and adapting to a new world.)
- Rifts® Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse® (192 pages – 150 deities, Godlings and Demigods described and statted, plus god pretenders, Rune Weapons, Priest O.C.C., and insight to the Megaverse®.)
- Wormwood™, Rifts® Dimension Book One (160 pages – A standalone setting with demons, monsters, magic, and heroes of its own. Art and concepts by comic book legends Timothy Truman and Flint Henry.)
- Rifts® Naruni™ Wave Two (96 pages – an arsenal of the Naruni’s advanced weapons, body armor, power armor, robots, vehicles, and gear, including rail guns, Ripper Vibro-Swords, Thermal Kinetic Armor, combat drones and more).
- Rifts® Heroes of the Megaverse® (112 pages – If the Three Galaxies ever needed super-heroes to protect countless innocent worlds, it is now. The legendary Book of Heroes only appears in times of great need to those it deems worthy. All you have to do is accept its gift of power to become a super-hero; 101 super abilities, 9 notable hero NPCs, plus Hero Avatars and Mentors.)
- Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ (160 pages – North America is the epicenter of the Minion War on Rifts Earth and the Coalition States answer the call, but they have no chance of stopping the demonic invasion alone. All heroes, D-Bees, mages and Coalition forces, must fight together against a common enemy or face obliteration or worse. CS Juicers, CS Cyborgs, CS Death Knight, strategies and tactics, and more in this epic game changer.)
Remember, if you haven't already purchased the Rifts Essentials Bundle with the core rule book and key supplements, start there first!
Bundle #2: Rifts® Essentials – now thru January 27, 2020
It is called the Rifts® “Essentials” Bundle because it contains everything you need to play or start a campaign.
If you have never played Rifts®, the Essentials Bundle gives you everything you need to play and plenty to run with.
If you are a long-time Rifts® fan, you get the Rifts® Ultimate Edition RPG and other “core” books to have available as a digital reference.
Rifts® Savage Worlds® players, this is a great way to learn more about the world and incorporate new elements and surprises into your game.
Rifts® Essentials Starter Collection (US $8.95 – total value $33.50):
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition™ (376 page core rule book).
- Rifts® Sourcebook One™ (160 page adventure sourcebook).
- Rifts® Primer (tips on running games and creating adventures).
- Total PDF retail value of $33.50, all for only $8.95!
BONUS Collection (currently US $20.12 – total value $79):
If you pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price ($20.12 when we post this, but the longer you wait, the higher it will go), you will level up and also get this offer's ENTIRE Bonus Collection worth an additional $45.50, for a total value of $79!
- Rifts® Game Master Guide (352 pages of stats, robots, vehicles, gear and maps).
- Rifts® Book of Magic™ (352 pages, 900+ spells, plus magic items, herbs, symbiotes and more).
- Rifts® Game Master Kit (character sheets, G.M. tools).
Bargain price and charity support. Not only do you get to try something new or build your existing e-library at a bargain price, but 10% of every purchase goes toward charity! We chose to support the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children with both bundles. They provide desperately needed help and services to those in need of them.
Rifts® challenges and stimulates your imagination like few role-playing games ever will. Its twisted, post-apocalyptic world of science fiction, fantasy and horror offers diverse player characters and gaming opportunities you seldom see in the same setting. WARNING: Read a few of these books and you may be hooked playing adventures that pit you against an endless array of aliens, supernatural creatures, magic and super-technology that spans countless worlds and dimensions.
Both Bundles of Holding run in parallel and END tonight, January 27, 2020, at 11:00 PM Eastern Time – don’t miss out on these savings and fun.
2020 Gen Con Game Masters and Game Events Wanted
Hey everyone, we are hoping our usual crew of Gen Con Game Masters will be running Palladium game events again. PLUS we are always looking for NEW Game Masters who would like to run events. Run three or more 4-hour games (with 6 players or more each) and your Gen Con Admission is free, plus Palladium gives G.M.s a discount on books. But we need to hear from you soon. Game Masters and Game Event Descriptions NEEDED by February 28, 2020.
To have your event listed in the onsite, Gen Con Program Book (very important to have full attendance for your event), you need to send us your gaming events and descriptions NO later than February 28, 2020. This date gives us enough time to compile and send Gen Con everything they need. The Early Event Submission Deadline has already passed, so PLEASE get your Gen Con Palladium game events to us by February 28 or sooner. Thanks!
Game Masters, as in years past, please coordinate with NMI and the Megaversal Ambassadors to be part of the Palladium Books gaming block at Gen Con. We need you to send us your gaming events and descriptions by February 28, so we can coordinate and submit them as a batch. Thank you so much.
Available now – The Garden of the Gods™ Fantasy sourcebook is selling like crazy and people are loving it (and other Fantasy sourcebooks they are picking up). Not only that, but this book and the positive reaction is inspiring my work on all my writing projects as well as freelance writers for Fantasy and Rifts® titles in development.
Garden of the Gods™ is a toy chest containing 200+ blessings and 100+ magic items to enhance your character, 50+ curses, 45 forgotten gods, over 100 adventure quests, the Garden, and more. Spice up any fantasy campaign with this imagination stimulating, resource-rich sourcebook – easily adapted to other Palladium settings like Rifts® and Phase World®, AND fantasy RPG settings by any publisher (D&D®, Pathfinder®, etc.). Have you ordered your copy yet? Available from PalladiumBooks.com.
In the Face of Death™ – the ideas are flowing so fast I can hardly keep up with them. Survivor resources in the city, some cool new concepts and survivor O.C.C.s, city survival tactics, life on the rooftops, traps, and a bunch of whacked out bad guys and death cults, plus a few good guys. I think this book adds some great new ideas and dimension to campaigns set in the Zombie Apocalypse.
Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™ is next to be completed and the ideas are trying to push their way out before I even finish In the Face of Death™, which I cannot allow. CS Manhunters will give you a glimpse into the Coalition States’ Psi-Battalion and one of its Top Secret Special Ops divisions: the CS Manhunters.
Rifts® Chaos Earth® Psychic Scream™ ... holy moly do we have some wild ideas, new psionic abilities, monsters, and adventure ideas for this book. Cannot wait to dive in and finish it up for an early spring release.
Rifts® Titan Robotics™, a high-tech toy box of robots, power armor, and gear, is a no brainer and mostly already written by Matthew Clements (the author behind Northern Gun™ One and Two).
Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume 2 will offer another 80 or so creatures, including 15-20 new beasts and some surprises. Please note, the limited time special Megaverse® Insider offer for Volume 2 will be made available sometime in February or March, so start planning for it.
Land of the Damned 3: The Bleakness, Lopan, Rifts® Antarctica, Rifts® The Disavowed™, CS Arsenal™, and more to follow. Shooting for one or two new physical book releases every month as well as a couple new PDF products on DriveThru.
Coming to DriveThruRPG: The Rifts® Sonic Boom novel was made available last week. Wayne is working on the final edits and typesetting for the second novel, Deception’s Web™, now, as well as putting together The Hammer of the Forge™. Hammer was serialized over a zillion issues of The Rifter® and is an awesome story set in the Rifts® Phase World/Three Galaxies™ setting. It will be released as two PDF novels (and eventually POD products) on DriveThruRPG.
New original Chuck Walton art and other collectibles and toys from my personal collection have been made available on my Ebay store, Kevin’s Toys, Art and Collectibles, with more to be added, like negatives from Rifts® Japan.
Palladium Open House – April 22-25, 2021 – will be here in no time. So excited about this. Did I mention that fan fave artists like Ramon K. Perez, John Zeleznik and 45+ other Palladium artists and writers have committed to attending the 2021 Palladium Open House? This will be the largest gathering of Palladium Creators EVER, anywhere and may never occur again. They are all coming to help us celebrate Palladium’s 40th Anniversary. Oh, and we are still lining up more. I’d love to get Larry Elmore, Freddie Williams II and others to also attend. Please do not miss out on this fun and heartwarming gaming extravaganza, because space is limited to about 250 attendees.
Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc.; Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Garden of the Gods, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, Psychic Scream, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.