Palladium Books® Weekly Update – January 23, 2020
One game system – every genre – countless worlds – endless adventure
By Kevin Siembieda
Last Weekend to get a Rifts® Minion War™ Bundle of Holding. The Rifts® Minion War Bundle provides cosmic adventure that spans the Megaverse® from Rifts Earth to Phase World®, the Three Galaxies, Hell, and back. Explore two planes of Hell described and mapped and filled with godlike Demon Lords, dozens of their demonic minions, monsters, and dark magic. This sweeping war presents opportunities for any characters willing to seize the moment and will shape future stories and settings.
The Rifts® Essentials Bundle provides PDFs of the core rule book, the Rifts® Game Master Guide, Rifts® Book of Magic, and more, on the cheap. And support a worthy charity, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, with sales of both bundles.
The Garden of the Gods™ Fantasy sourcebook is selling like crazy and people are loving it (and other Fantasy sourcebooks they are picking up). Not only that, but this book and the positive reaction is inspiring my work on all my writing projects as well as freelance writers for Fantasy and Rifts® titles in development.
Garden of the Gods™ is a toy chest containing 200+ blessings and 100+ magic items to enhance your character, 50+ curses, 45 forgotten gods, over 100 adventure quests, the Garden, and more. Spice up any fantasy campaign with this imagination stimulating, resource-rich sourcebook – easily adapted to other Palladium settings like Rifts® and Phase World®, AND fantasy RPG settings by any publisher (D&D®, Pathfinder®, etc.). Have you ordered your copy yet?
In the Face of Death™ – the ideas are flowing so fast I can hardly keep up with them. Survivor resources in the city, some cool new concepts and survivor O.C.C.s, city survival tactics, life on the rooftops, traps, and a bunch of whacked out bad guys and death cults, plus a few good guys. I think this book adds some great new ideas and dimension to campaigns set in the Zombie Apocalypse.
Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™ is next to be completed and the ideas are trying to push their way out before I even finish In the Face of Death™, which I cannot allow. CS Manhunters will give you a glimpse into the Coalition States’ Psi-Battalion and one of its Top Secret Special Ops divisions: the CS Manhunters.
Rifts® Chaos Earth® Psychic Scream™ ... holy moly do we have some wild ideas, new psionic abilities, monsters, and adventure ideas for this book. Cannot wait to dive in and finish it up for an early spring release.
Rifts® Titan Robotics™, a high-tech toy box of robots, power armor, and gear, is a no brainer and mostly already written by Matthew Clements (the author behind Northern Gun™ One and Two).
Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume 2 will offer another 80 or so creatures, including 15-20 new beasts and some surprises. Please note, the limited time special Megaverse® Insider offer for Volume 2 will be made available sometime in February or March, so start planning for it.
Land of the Damned 3: The Bleakness, Lopan, Rifts® Antarctica, Rifts® The Disavowed™, CS Arsenal™, and more to follow. Shooting for one or two new physical book releases every month as well as a couple new PDF products on DriveThru.
Coming to DriveThruRPG: The Rifts® Sonic Boom novel was made available last week. Wayne is working on the final edits and typesetting for the second novel, Deception’s Web™, now, as well as putting together The Hammer of the Forge™. Hammer was serialized over a zillion issues of The Rifter® and is an awesome story set in the Rifts® Phase World/Three Galaxies™ setting. It will be released as two PDF novels (and eventually POD products) on DriveThruRPG.
New original Chuck Walton art and other collectibles and toys from my personal collection have been made available on my Ebay store, Kevin’s Toys, Art and Collectibles, with more to be added, like negatives from Rifts® Japan. Check it out at: http://stores.ebay.com/kevinstoys-artandcollectibles
Palladium Open House – April 22-25, 2021 – will be here in no time. So excited about this. Did I mention that fan fave artists like Ramon K. Perez, John Zeleznik and 45+ other Palladium artists and writers have committed to attending the 2021 Palladium Open House? This will be the largest gathering of Palladium Creators EVER, anywhere and may never occur again. They are all coming to help us celebrate Palladium’s 40th Anniversary. Oh, and we are still lining up more. I’d love to get Larry Elmore, Freddie Williams II and others to also attend. Please do not miss out on this fun and heartwarming gaming extravaganza, because space is limited to about 250 attendees.
There are more casual thoughts and tidbits in my Closing Thoughts section, further down, that many of you may find of interest. I hope your new year has started out well and only gets better. – Kevin
LAST Weekend to get 2 Rifts® Bundles of Holding – Offer ends Monday night
The battle for your souls, not just your survival, is here. Heroes unite!
The Rifts® Minion War™ Bundle of Holding delivers hours and hours of adventure, magic, and source material across the Megaverse® and on Rifts Earth and beyond. When the Minion War spills onto Earth, the epicenter of the invasion is North America, and Hellspawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth. Friends and enemies must unite to stop the hell-spawned legions.
Then, play superhumans who battle the demon legions on the Earth of Heroes Unlimited™. Then play Cosmo-Knights, space traders, and other heroes battling the forces of Hell on Phase World® and across the Three Galaxies™, and into the pits of Hell.
The Rifts® Essentials Bundle of Holding provides the core rules and everything you need to start gaming in the world of Rifts®. Both are great deals and excellent resources. Save money and support a charity – the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children – with both bundles. See details below.
Bundle #1: Rifts® Minion War™/Dimension Books Bundle of Holding – now thru January 27, 2020
The new Rifts® Minion War™ Bundle presents the Dimension Books and crossover Rifts® and Heroes Unlimited™ titles for the epic Minion War™ series. War erupts across the Megaverse® when the demons of Hades decide to conquer their rivals in another hellish dimension. A war that sweeps across the Megaverse® bringing chaos and destruction. When the Minion War spills onto Rifts Earth, the epicenter of the invasion is North America, and Hellspawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth. (Also see the Rifts® Essentials Bundle, available now.)
The Rifts® Minion War™ STARTER Collection (US $14.95 – total value $66.50). For just US $14.95 you get the five Minion War books, plus the Hades/Dyval Map Pack.
- Hades, Pits of Hell™ (224 pages, the pits of Hades mapped and described, 30 demons and sub-demons, Demon Lords, Netherbeast war mounts, Demon Bone Weapons, Soulmancy, S.D.C. and M.D.C. stats and conversion notes and more.)
- Hades & Dyval™ Map Pack (19 pages, 17 full-color and two grayscale maps of the layers of both planes of Hell, plus a few other key locations in Hades, created by the author of Hades and Dyval, Carl Gleba.)
- Dyval, Hell Unleashed™ (224 pages, Dyval mapped and described, 18 Deevils plus their five Host races, Ice Golem, Magma Golem, Citadels of Hell, ancient magic, Soul Gems, magic weapons and gear, and Deevil Lords and their plans for war. Includes S.D.C. and M.D.C. stats and conversion notes.)
- Dimensional Outbreak™ (192 pages, the Minion War™ spills across Phase World® and the Megaverse! Secrets and new information about Phase World and its role in the Minion War as the minions of both Hells fight to take control of the planet. Demon Knights, Star Slayers, demonic legions, Deevil fortifications, Demon Magic, living spaceships, demonic weapons, and new avenues of adventure.)
- Armageddon Unlimited™ (192 pages – Two different planes of Hell – Hades and Dyval – wage all-out war across the Megaverse. Countless worlds and entire galaxies, caught in the crossfire, face invasion or outright destruction. For some worlds – including yours, the world you defend as a superhero – Armageddon looms. You and your entire world are expendable pieces in the mad Minion War between demons and Deevils. 14 Major super abilities and 7 Minor powers, plus Chaos Weapons, the Heroic Hellion character, Crusaders of Light, Demon Hunter character, the malevolent madman Doc Vilde, more than a dozen NPC villains, adventure ideas, and more.)
- Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™ (192 pages – The Minion War™ comes to Rifts Earth. Hellspawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth. 7 Hell Plagues, 7 Lords of Hades, 7 Lords of Dyval, 50 Soulmancy spells, 40 new demonic weapons and war machines, and adventure hooks galore.)
Rifts® Minion War™ BONUS COLLECTION (threshold currently $26.13 – total value $130).
If you pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price ($26.13 when we post this, but the longer you wait, the higher it will go), you will level up and also get this offer's ENTIRE Bonus Collection with six more supplements and sourcebooks worth an additional $63.50. Total value: $130.
- Rifts® Conversion Book One, Revised (192 pages – includes stats for over 100 monsters and more than 40 optional player races, including Giants, Wolfen, and others, plus rules for culture shock and adapting to a new world.)
- Rifts® Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse® (192 pages – 150 deities, Godlings and Demigods described and statted, plus god pretenders, Rune Weapons, Priest O.C.C., and insight to the Megaverse®.)
- Wormwood™, Rifts® Dimension Book One (160 pages – A standalone setting with demons, monsters, magic, and heroes of its own. Art and concepts by comic book legends Timothy Truman and Flint Henry.)
- Rifts® Naruni™ Wave Two (96 pages – an arsenal of the Naruni’s advanced weapons, body armor, power armor, robots, vehicles, and gear, including rail guns, Ripper Vibro-Swords, Thermal Kinetic Armor, combat drones and more).
- Rifts® Heroes of the Megaverse® (112 pages – If the Three Galaxies ever needed super-heroes to protect countless innocent worlds, it is now. The legendary Book of Heroes only appears in times of great need to those it deems worthy. All you have to do is accept its gift of power to become a super-hero; 101 super abilities, 9 notable hero NPCs, plus Hero Avatars and Mentors.)
- Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ (160 pages – North America is the epicenter of the Minion War on Rifts Earth and the Coalition States answer the call, but they have no chance of stopping the demonic invasion alone. All heroes, D-Bees, mages and Coalition forces, must fight together against a common enemy or face obliteration or worse. CS Juicers, CS Cyborgs, CS Death Knight, strategies and tactics, and more in this epic game changer.)
Remember, if you haven't already purchased the Rifts Essentials Bundle with the core rule book and key supplements, start there first!
Bundle #2: Rifts® Essentials – now thru January 27, 2020
It is called the Rifts® “Essentials” Bundle because it contains everything you need to play or start a campaign.
If you have never played Rifts®, the Essentials Bundle gives you everything you need to play and plenty to run with.
If you are a long-time Rifts® fan, you get the Rifts® Ultimate Edition RPG and other “core” books to have available as a digital reference.
Rifts® Savage Worlds® players, this is a great way to learn more about the world and incorporate new elements and surprises into your game.
Rifts® Essentials Starter Collection (US $8.95 – total value $33.50):
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition™ (376 page core rule book).
- Rifts® Sourcebook One™ (160 page adventure sourcebook).
- Rifts® Primer (tips on running games and creating adventures).
- Total PDF retail value of $33.50, all for only $8.95!
BONUS Collection (currently US $20.09 – total value $79):
If you pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price ($20.09 when we post this, but the longer you wait, the higher it will go), you will level up and also get this offer's ENTIRE Bonus Collection worth an additional $45.50, for a total value of $79!
- Rifts® Game Master Guide (352 pages of stats, robots, vehicles, gear and maps).
- Rifts® Book of Magic™ (352 pages, 900+ spells, plus magic items, herbs, symbiotes and more).
- Rifts® Game Master Kit (character sheets, G.M. tools).
Bargain price and charity support. Not only do you get to try something new or build your existing e-library at a bargain price, but 10% of every purchase goes toward charity! We chose to support the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children with both bundles. They provide desperately needed help and services to those in need of them.
Rifts® challenges and stimulates your imagination like few role-playing games ever will. Its twisted, post-apocalyptic world of science fiction, fantasy and horror offers diverse player characters and gaming opportunities you seldom see in the same setting. WARNING: Read a few of these books and you may be hooked playing adventures that pit you against an endless array of aliens, supernatural creatures, magic and super-technology that spans countless worlds and dimensions.
Both Bundles of Holding run in parallel until January 27, 2020 – don’t miss out on these limited time offers!
UPDATE: Garden of the Gods™ – Now Shipping
Garden of the Gods™ is packed with stunning artwork and an endless stream of ideas fueled by 200+ blessings to enhance your characters, 100+ magic items/artifacts, 50+ curses, 45 forgotten gods, over 100 adventure hooks, the Garden described, and more. Though designed specifically for the Palladium Fantasy RPG®, it can be tweaked to fit Rifts®, Phase World®, Chaos Earth®, Heroes Unlimited™, Nightbane®, and most settings, and used as a source of ideas, adventure, powers, and magic items for ANY game system and fantasy setting. See the complete description elsewhere in this Update, or take a look at the free Sneak Preview on DriveThruRPG.com.
UPDATE: In the Face of Death™ (Zombie Apocalypse) – in production
I am busy expanding and completing sections of this fun Dead Reign® adventure sourcebook. I think a lot of the survival tips and setting elements will surprise people, and turn cities into RPG playgrounds. The last few days of Surprise Packages stole some of my time (there were a lot of last minute orders, all very welcomed), but I’m back in it and writing like mad. The ideas are flowing like crazy. Survival in the big city, life on the rooftops, and the menace of Death Cults changes the whole dynamic of a zombie survival game. Author Mark Oberle has assisted on the writing and did a great job. A February release looks good.
UPDATE: Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™
I think this Secrets of the Coalition™ sourcebook is also gonna be a fun surprise for people and is the next book to be completed. It provides a glimpse into the Coalition States’ Psi-Battalion and one of its top secret Special Ops divisions: the CS Manhunters. A group that can be played as new villains/antagonists or heroes depending on your game’s perspective. And I know folks are going to like the psionics. I’m assigning some additional artwork for it this week. Shooting for a March release.
UPDATE: Rifts® Chaos Earth® Psychic Scream™
This is another book that is going to surprise and wow. New and insane psionics, some taken to the level of super-abilities due to the massive amount of P.P.E. energy surging across the planet and boosting survivors with ambient and alien energy. Some become heroes and defenders of fellow survivors. Some become power-mongers and killers. And still others become just one more monster or madman threatening to destroy humanity. I’m assigning some additional artwork for it this week.
UPDATE: Rifts® Titan Robotics™
Rifts® Titan Robotics™ is a high-tech toy box of new types of armor, sleek power armor, giant robots, vehicles, and weapons sold by Titan Robotics that will make gamers salivate. I need to assign out a few additional illustrations soon, but most of the art is done.
New on DriveThruRPG.com – Final 4 Days to get 2 Rifts® Bundles of Holding – Bundle Sale ends the night of January 27, 2020
LAST 4 Days – 2 Rifts® Bundles of Holding to rock your Megaverse® — The Minion War™/Dimension Books Bundle and Rifts® Essentials Bundle – Sale ends the night of January 27. War erupts across the Megaverse® when the demons of Hades decide to conquer their rivals in another hellish dimension. A war that sweeps across the Megaverse® bringing chaos and destruction. When the Minion War spills onto Rifts Earth, the epicenter of the invasion is North America, and hell-spawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth.
The battle for your souls, not just your survival, is here! The Minion War™ Bundle delivers hours and hours of adventures, magic, and source material. The Rifts® Essentials Bundle provides the core rules and everything you need to start gaming in the world of Rifts®. Both are great deals and excellent resources.
NEW! Rifts® Sonic Boom™ lets you experience Rifts North America through the eyes of a group of soldiers of the Coalition States™. Follow the exploits of a CS platoon sworn to protect humankind from all threats, be they aliens, dragons, masters of magic or fellow humans out for themselves.
NEW! The Rifter® #83 is a 96 page issue with source material for Rifts® (50 Treasures of the Megaverse), Palladium Fantasy (the Prophet and Half-Ogres), Beyond the Supernatural™ (adventure and source material), Heroes Unlimited™ (Hunter/Vigilante and Secret Operative, special training, their hideouts, gear), and more.
NEW! A FREE Sneak Preview of Garden of the Gods™, Palladium’s latest, idea-packed fantasy sourcebook that empowers players with Blessings from the Gods and offers quests and rewards like magical artifacts of legend. This preview gives you a glimpse into this adventure, treasure, and deity resource for ANY game system, from Palladium’s own to those of other game companies.
Recent on DriveThru: The Rifter® #82 is a special, 112 page issue packed with official source material and a tribute to the late, great Erick Wujcik. It includes the Rifts® Chaos Earth® Pyromancer O.C.C. and 50+ new fire and lava-based spells, Nightbane® Age Modifier rules, Heroes Unlimited™ Physical Training Heroes revisited, gaming tips from Erick Wujcik, a moving tribute to Erick with insight into Palladium’s past, and more.
Also recently uploaded, Rifts® World Book 36: Sovietski™. It is a diverse, fun, 224 page World Book full of cyborgs, weapons, tech, tanks, and details about the Sovietski war machine, the new KGB, key cities, its people and society, as well as D-Bees and adventure.
Recent releases: Free Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One Sneak Preview; The Rifter® #81: A big 112 page issue filled with “official” source material and Wolfen Vampire adventure for Palladium Fantasy RPG® (20+ NPCs), Gnomes of the Ophid’s Grasslands), Rifts® Chaos Earth® Nebraska Part 2, Heroes Unlimited™ (Super Sleuth), and more. Palladium Fantasy RPG® Interactive Character Sheet: A Microsoft Excel-based character management system. Packed with features and data collected from every official Palladium Fantasy sourcebook to enable you to create Fantasy characters quickly (25 minutes!) and help you to update and manage them for years to come. Rifts® Dimension Book™ 15: Secrets of the Atlanteans™ (True Atlanteans, their tribes, goals, and history, more about the Sunaj, new Magic Tattoos, new Shadow Magic™, new Shadow monsters, maps and descriptions of Atlantean Stone Pyramids, and more about the wicked Sunaj’s secret agenda. An awesome resource and fun read). The Rifter® #80: A big 112 page issue filled with “official” source material for Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Rifts®, Chaos Earth® (setting and monsters), Splicers® (desert setting), Heroes Unlimited™ (villains), and more. The Rifter® #79 (Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Gaming through History, G.M., and more), The Rifter® #78 (the Modern Necromancer, Palladium Fantasy®, Rifts®, Splicers®, more); Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™, the Coalition’s response to the escalating Minion War™ crisis, Psi-Battalion, CS Demon Hunter, special training and more).
Dead Reign® Paper Miniatures Volume Three: Zombies, Dead Reign® Paper Miniatures Volume Two: Civilians and Dead Reign® Paper Miniatures Volume One: Survivors. There are also paper miniatures for Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy® and Rifts®. A new, up-to-date, PDF Palladium Books Catalog. Nightbane® Dark Designs™ sourcebook with 60 new Common Talents, 38 new Elite Talents, 18 new Morphus Tables, all other Morphus Tables collected and more. Systems Failure™ RPG, a 160 page RPG that deals with alien invasion and a post-apocalypse setting that is fun and dynamic. Civilization is on the verge of collapse when the so-called "bugs" invade and turn humans into zombie-like slaves. Monsters, heroes and fun. A complete RPG and setting. Rifts® World Book 34: Northern Gun™ Two: 256 pages of technology and fun. 30+ power armors, 30+ body armors, 15 combat vehicles, 45 vehicles (hovercycles, etc.), 10 robot haulers, the Robodome and more. Bizantium and the Northern Islands™: the northernmost part of the Known World, the Cold Born, Necromancy ships made from dead sea serpents, 15 creatures, Random Sea Monster Generator, and more. Rifts® Northern Gun™ One. This fan favorite might be thought of as the big book of giant robots – an in-depth look at Northern Gun, 70+ weapons, 27 robots, NG O.C.C.s, key people and places, and much more. Mysteries of Magic™ Book One: The Heart of Magic™ with Wizards, their Apprentices, nearly 60 new magic spells and remember, magic and monsters in the Fantasy RPG are easily adapted to Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, HU2 and other settings. Wolfen Empire™ Fantasy sourcebook, the Great Northern Wilderness and Killer Winters, 12 Wolfen Tribes, Wolfen military and society, 15+ creatures, 5 full adventures, 101 adventure ideas, random encounter tables, notable people, places, plus FREE Sneak Previews of The Rifter® #80, The Rifter® #81, The Rifter® #82, and more on DriveThruRPG.com.
- Rifts® is a genre-bending setting that combines science fiction, fantasy, horror, post-apocalypse survival, magic, and endless possibilities for adventure. Imagine a near perfect world of advanced technology 100 years in the future. Then imagine that world crashing down overnight in an apocalyptic upheaval not seen since the formation of the planet. A Great Cataclysm caused by the explosive return of magic. Now fast forward 300 years into the future where magic, dragons, and mythic gods coexist with cyborgs, giant robots and super-science rediscovered from humanity's Golden Age as humans rise from a lengthy Dark Age. But they must contend with countless alien life forms, monsters, and supernatural horrors from beyond the Rifts.
- Rifts® core titles we would suggest: Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Game Master Guide, Rifts® Book of Magic, Rifts® Adventure Guide, D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign and Rifts® Sourcebook One. Note: The Rifts® RPG, 1st Edition and Rifts® Ultimate, 2nd Edition are both available.
- 80+ Rifts® supplements, most of them available as PDFs with more coming. Where to start? Wherever sounds fun.
- Rifts® Dimension Books™: Travel to alien worlds and dimensions via the Rifts for off-world adventure and intrigue.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG and sourcebook series (all). Live through the Great Cataclysm and the Coming of the Rifts. Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Creatures of Chaos™, Rise of Magic™, and Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ are all available.
- FREE Sneak Previews for Nightbane® Dark Designs™, Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™, Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity, and many other previews as well as free and low cost items that we make available. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be added every week or two, so keep watching for them.
- The Rifter® #1-77. Each issue is a wealth of source material and ideas for several game lines, but most material can be easily adapted to ANY Palladium game world. Each issue a gem.
- Splicers® RPG is like Iron Man meets Game of Thrones with elements of Terminator – except this army of Iron Men are clad in living body armor and wield living, organic weapons and devices. Created in 2004 by writer and game designer Carmen Bellaire, Splicers® was nominated for an Inquest Gamer Magazine Fan Awards Game of the Year, and has since developed a rabid fan base. Science fiction and horror where humans are forced to use genetically engineered, living weapons and organic war machines to battle an insane Artificial Intelligence and her robot legions. Unlike anything you have ever played before!
- Splicers®: I Am Legion™ Adventure Sourcebook: 6 new Great Houses, 4 new Host Armors, 6 new War Mounts, 19 new Bio-Weapons, 15 new killer machines, new Bio-Enhancements, Amalgam creation tables, Legion and a series of adventures that build into a small campaign, and more.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, 1st Edition Rules and sourcebooks. A unique world of magic, monsters and heroes. Dozens of nonhuman player characters including Wolfen, Bearmen, Ogres, Orcs and more. 100,000 years of history.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, 2nd Edition Rules and many sourcebooks. The expanded world of high fantasy, magic, mystery and heroes of every variety. Includes the Mind Mage and psychic abilities, mages and spells, magic circles and symbols, men-at-arms, scoundrels and a wide range of inhuman player characters including Wolfen, Bearmen, Ogres, Orcs and many more. 100,000 years of history.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG first edition rule book and sourcebooks.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG Second Edition rule book and sourcebooks. Create any type of superhuman you can desire and bring comic book adventures to life.
- Dead Reign® RPG (Zombie Apocalypse). The dead have risen. It is the battle for survival in the zombie apocalypse, but this setting is much more than your typical zombie game. Play ordinary people or special characters better equipped to survive and hunt zombies. Many unusual types of zombies.
- Dead Reign® Sourcebooks: 6 sourcebooks from Civilization Gone™ to Hell Followed™ (the latter features stats for 23 disasters, masked lunatics, 11 new zombies, 7 apocalyptic character classes, and more) are available.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, 1st Edition Rules. Supernatural horror in the modern world. Play ordinary people, psychics, paranormal investigators or for something different: Victim Characters!
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, 2nd Edition: The complete, revised core game, 14 character classes and 42 occupations for "ordinary people," 100+ psychic abilities, 16 monsters, the Lazlo Agency, world setting and rules.
- Nightbane® RPG and sourcebooks. An RPG setting we call superhero horror. Dark conspiracy, a secret, demon invasion starting with world leaders and law enforcement, and it is spreading. The player characters are the Nightbane®, reluctant superhumans who must turn into monsters themselves to unleash their powers and battle the evil that is clear only to them. A dark, sinister and challenging world of horror.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks. Planet of the Apes meets the X-Men! Animal creations, powers and more. Create any type of intelligent mutant animal you can imagine as friend or foe.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG and the Mystic China™ sourcebook. James Bond meets Enter the Dragon. 41 types of martial arts, ninjas, and super-spies with gadgets, gizmos and advanced weapons.
- The Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy RPG is a long time, cult favorite with a fatalistic world-view of humans vs aliens with superior technology.
- The Palladium Weapon Series of real world weapons, armor and castles throughout history. Designed for use with ANY game system.
- 200+ Palladium titles in all, plus G.M. kits, paper miniatures and more.
- Heroes Unlimited™ Paper Miniatures – Two sets are now available!
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Collectibles, Negatives, Artwork, other Collectibles and Toys are always available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles eBay Store along with other good things
My eBay store is one of the few places where you can find original artwork by Charles "Chuck" Walton, Kevin Long, and others, as well as one-of-a-kind negatives from classic Rifts® and other Palladium RPG books (they look awesome framed!), rare Palladium collector hardcovers, signed books, other Palladium memorabilia, toys from my personal collection and other collectibles. Check every couple of weeks because we often post new stuff or offer a new sale. There is a sale on negatives starting today, in fact.
Other one-of-a-kind original artwork available by me (Kevin Siembieda), Kevin Long, Charles Walton II (money goes to the artist), other artists, as well as collectible negatives, prints, limited edition hardcovers, proofreader copies, out of print items, Star Wars toys, Marvel toys and many other toys and collectibles from my personal collection. Alex and I will keep adding items as our busy schedules allow, but we have a lot of fun collectibles available now and coming soon. Hundreds of items. Take a look every weekend for new additions.
Available now: One-of-a-kind book negatives. Negatives were very popular items at the Palladium Open House and people went crazy over them at Gen Con – including actor Joe Manganiello who scooped up a pile of TMNT negatives, while Palladium's own Mark Oberle, Carmen Bellaire, Brandon Aten and a whole lot of Palladium gamers went for negatives from Rifts® New West, Lone Star and Free Quebec. Fun.
Negatives are unique and attractive, one-of-a-kind (on rare occasions two-of-a-kind if a page was replaced or a second edition was made) works of art that resemble woodcut art and are very dynamic conversation pieces. Before digital printing, pages of a book were laid out by hand on a board, and each page was photographed. The plastic film negatives were then "ganged" on a massive sheet of Mylar 16 pages per big sheet, and the printing plates were made from the negatives – everything white, printing black.
When our printer, McNaughton and Gunn, went completely digital, they asked if Palladium Books wanted the negs, otherwise they would be destroyed. Regrettably, I let a few dozen be destroyed, but the negatives of many books were sent to Palladium. They have sat in our warehouse for years until I started to offer them for sale. I have also started signing the negatives in silver and each comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Each negative comes on a white board inside a plastic magazine bag and looks fabulous framed! Fits in an 8x10 inch matt opening in a frame (each neg is roughly 8½ x 11 inches).
We all seem to be in a state that I call creative dynamo mode. I know I’m writing like mad and I have spoken to artists and writers who are just as inspired and highly motivated. I have so many people working on new books it is crazy and exhilarating. I think this is the most writers and artists I’ve had working on books since the 1990s. Why? There are two big reasons for us. One, we’ve produced far too few books in recent years, and that stops now. Two, 2021 is Palladium Books’ 40th Anniversary, a milestone few companies ever reach. And in our minds, it marks the beginning of a new era. We have uncorked our imaginations and are pulling out all the stops.
Completely new books like Garden of the Gods™ (you can see a FREE PDF Sneak Preview of it on DriveThruRPG.com) are being designed to wow and expand your gaming possibilities. To give players ways to enhance and breathe new life into their characters and provide Game Masters with new tools and ideas for epic adventures, villains, and campaigns. My personal goal is that every new book wows and blows your mind – like Garden of the Gods™.
Even upcoming books that collect, clean up, update, and expand adventure source material from past issues of The Rifter® should feel new, exciting and fun. For most of you this is material you have probably never seen or have forgotten about. I know, because as we review issues to determine what should go into which collections, I myself have been surprised by how much great stuff there has been that I have forgotten about. Btw, we are open to your suggestions, so please share.
With hard work and a bit of luck, our biggest, most stunning creative venture will debut at the 2021 Palladium Open House. Something we may keep a surprise until people walk through the doors. A lot of what we are doing this year is leading up to, and setting the stage for this.
Oh, and do not miss out on the two Rifts® Bundles of Holding. We find it very useful to have a PDF as well as physical copies of our books, and you will too. Plus, you get great savings and help a charity. Only 4 days left to get either of these two Rifts® Bundles. This offer ends Monday night.
– Kevin Siembieda, Game Designer, Writer, & Gamer
BACK IN STOCK: Rifts® Dimension Book™ 2: Phase World® – Available now
Phase World® is your first step into the Three Galaxies and a key location of combat in the Minion War.
- Phase World Overview, and Center, the intergalactic trading post with portals to 1,000 worlds.
- 30 alien O.C.C.s. Prometheans, Dominators, Cosmo-Knights, and more.
- Naruni Enterprises and its place in the three Galaxies.
- The Kreeghor and the Transgalactic Empire. Allies of the Splugorth.
- Consortium of Civilized Worlds, galactic peacekeepers.
- Phase Weapons of the mysterious Prometheans.
- Weapons, power armor, robots, and gear.
- Notable spacecrafts.
- Character sheets, adventure ideas and more.
- 208 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 816 – available now.
Also Available: Rifts® Dimension Book™ 2: Phase World® Sourcebook
- More space ships and spacecraft combat.
- More robots, power armor and weapons.
- More aliens and a dozen O.C.C.s.
- More space adventures and fun.
- 112 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 817 – available now.
NEW! Garden of the Gods™, Palladium Fantasy® Sourcebook – Shipping now!
The Garden of the Gods™ sourcebook is a toy box of gods, magical blessings, ancient artifacts, and hundreds of opportunities and adventure ideas for players and Game Masters alike.
The Garden of the Gods is a place of miracles and wisdom where people of all occupations and races, nobility and the poor, come to find inspiration, blessings and adventure. Many insist the gods themselves are present and may visit heroes and followers in dreams, visions, or in person as an avatar. The gods also look for champions and assign heroic quests and gifts of knowledge and magic. Here, all gods are equal and many a forgotten god seeks to be rediscovered and worshiped by offering blessings, vision quests, and magical artifacts to potential heroes to champion their name.
There is also an dangerous evil on the island of Lopan. An open wound in the earth known as the Black Pit, as well as dark gods within the Garden itself.
- 212 Blessings.
- 101 Magic Artifacts.
- 45 Forgotten gods.
- 50+ Curses and dark magic.
- 100+ Random quests and encounters, and each god offers adventure hooks.
- Restore forgotten gods to power. Become a Champion of the Gods.
- 5 Weapons of destruction created by the Old Ones.
- Godly insight, visitations, knowledge and purpose.
- The Garden of the Gods and its protectors.
- Ghosts, Faeries, mysteries, and ancient secrets.
- Rumors of a secret way to the Land of the Damned.
- The Black Pit, a place of legend and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden or something more sinister?
- Easily adapted to Rifts®, Phase World® and any game system. One game system – a Megaverse® of adventure!™
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 224 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 475.
Land of the Damned™ Three: The Bleakness™ Raw Preview – available now
Available now! The “Raw Preview Edition” of LotD-3: The Bleakness™, for Palladium Fantasy RPG®, is an advance copy of the unedited, unillustrated, working manuscript for this new Fantasy World Book. You get to see the unfinished book months before the final title is released. A rare look at the raw manuscript before final edit, rewrites and publication. Limited to a total of 200 copies.
This epic sourcebook presents the forbidden Land of the Damned in all its brutal glory. Includes information about the ancient and forgotten eldritch races, the Minotaur legions, dark magic, the Citadel, countless adventure hooks and ideas, and much, much more. The long awaited final book in the Land of the Damned series, with connections to the Garden of the Gods™ and the upcoming Lopan Fantasy World Book.
- Limited collector’s edition – only 200 collector copies.
- Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
- A rare glimpse at the virgin manuscript and a work in progress.
- Written by Matthew Clements, based on ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- 96 pages – Limited Edition – $20.99 – Cat. No. 470-RAW – available now. Note: The finished book with artwork and more is anticipated to ship the summer of 2020, but you can see what it’s all about right now and even start playing with this special Preview Edition!
Palladium Fantasy RPG® Interactive Character Sheet
The Palladium Fantasy RPG® Interactive Character Sheet is a Microsoft Excel-based character management system. Packed with features and data collected from every official Palladium Fantasy sourcebook, this sheet saves you time and hassle with each character you create. Available now, directly from Palladium Books AND DriveThruRPG.com – this is a digital, online product only.
Features & Benefits:
- The Main Character Sheet Page collects the important data from across multiple tabs and puts it in one place for quick and easy reference.
- Separate sheets examine character construction (worktable), Skills, Magic, Psionics, and Combat in greater detail.
- Built-in leveling system that calculates skill advancement for you! Experience Tables for over 80 O.C.C.s already programmed.
- Recognizes the percentages for nearly 150 skills, plus combat bonuses for over 20 Weapon Proficiencies and 7 Hand to Hand styles.
- Calculates the speed and distance a character can run and jump based on character Attributes.
- Also calculates how much a character can lift, carry, and throw for humanoids, Giants, and Supernatural Beings.
- Add in your own Hand to Hand style, custom Skills, unique Weapon Proficiencies, and Experience Tables.
- Estimated time to build a character reduced by 20% or more.
- Instructions on how to use the sheet included, as well as a video walkthrough below.
- Important Note: This character sheet is built to be used with Microsoft Excel 2010+ and it comes in .XLSX format. Opening this file in other spreadsheet programs is NOT guaranteed to work as intended.
- Watch the Overview video here: https://vimeo.com/322271758
NEW! In the Face of Death™ – A Dead Reign® Sourcebook – In production for February release
“People will tell you no one can survive in the big cities. They are wrong.”
– Brad Ashley, Leader of the Road Reapers in the Zombie Apocalypse.
This sourcebook is all about inner city survival. Survivor colonies finding a way to live and prosper in the big city. The conventional wisdom is that living in the big population centers is impossible. These survivors prove otherwise.
- Inner city survival.
- Living on the rooftops.
- Surviving in big cities crawling with zombies.
- Death Cults, a different type of danger.
- Gangs, street runners, the new underground, and more.
- Heroic Masked Lunatics as player characters.
- Take your zombie campaign to new heights!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Mark Oberle. Adaptable to other settings.
- 96-128 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 237 – in production – ships February.
COMING! Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™ – March Release – A Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
A secret division within the Coalition’s Psi-Battalion, the CS Manhunters hunt not only the most dangerous spies and fugitives, but also their own. Coalition soldiers, brass, government leaders, and anyone who becomes designated as having gone rogue, AWOL, or turned traitor (including the Disavowed), become targets of CS Manhunters to be tracked down and brought to justice. This elite force of psychics, Kill Hounds, and manhunters are trained killing machines who follow orders without question and kill without hesitation.
More often than not, the assignment is straight-up find and terminate. If your name has been given to a Manhunter squad, your fate is sealed, and no one is untouchable. The CS Manhunters operate in secret, find their target, terminate, and vanish as if they were never there at all. They don’t seek credit or limelight. They serve their country from the blood-soaked shadows.
- CS Manhunter squads and special operatives.
- Manhunter Killhound and Dog Boy O.C.C.s.
- CS Manhunter Psi-Healer.
- CS Manhunter Psi-Interrogator (Mind Melter).
- CS Manhunter Psi-Enforcer (Mind Melter).
- CS Manhunter Bursters and Zappers.
- CS Manhunter Slayer (a variation of the Psi-Slayer or Psi-Warrior).
- CS Manhunter Mind Melter, the most insidious and deadliest of them all.
- Weapons, gear, and tactics.
- Some notable Non-Player Characters, adventure ideas, and more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda. Art by Nick Bradshaw.
- 96 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 894. February or March release.
Psychic Scream™ – Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook
A storm has rolled in. A psychic storm. With the Coming of the Rifts, survivors are bombarded by terrifying visions and overwhelmed with powers and abilities they never asked for, and often cannot control.
Where do you hide from the madness boiling inside of you?
What would you do when you know evil lurks hidden among your fellow survivors?
Why do the voices of alien creatures speak to you?
How do you cope when the power you unleashed to destroy a monster and save the innocent, destroys everyone but you?
Have you become a hero or another monster born in chaos?
Are these powers your family’s salvation or their damnation?
Find out in Psychic Scream!
In the wake of the Coming of the Rifts, people begin to see ghosts and demons, they unleash lightning from their fingertips, command fire and water, hurl boulders and girders with their minds, and manifest a wide range of mental powers. Psionic abilities fueled by the explosive return of magic and the unchecked flow of dimensional energy that is off the charts.
Psychic abilities more powerful than anything known after the Two Hundred Years Dark Age. Wondrous and lifesaving. But also seething and out of control. The psychics’ own minds bombarded by feelings of dread, visions of horror, and the thoughts and emotions of everyone around them. For many, it is too much, sending them careening into madness. For others, it creates heroes forged from chaos.
- Untamed psychic abilities. More powerful than anything known later on Rifts Earth.
- New psychic powers and character classes.
- New psionic monsters and invaders.
- Insanity, side-effects and horror.
- Adventure ideas and more. All people, powers and monsters that become myths and legends told about the events during the Two Hundred Years Dark Age.
- Written by Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda.
- 96-128 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 667. Winter or spring release.
COMING: Rifts® Titan Robotics™
Rifts® Titan Robotics™ is high-tech toy box presenting new types of armor, sleek power armor, giant robots, vehicles, and weapons sold by Titan Robotics. Ah, but Titan Robotics is much more than just another weapons manufacturer, it is the secret operation of ARCHIE-3 and all part of his plan to monitor and manipulate the outside world. Learn about Archie’s androids that run Titan Robotics, his current schemes and plans for the future. Probably a 160 page World Book around $22.99 retail, but may expand into 192 pages.
- New Giant Robots.
- New Power Armor, equipment and accessories.
- 30+ power armors and robots, plus other equipment.
- New weapons, gear and vehicles.
- Titan Robotics Corporation and structure.
- Archie’s secret kingdom and plans for the future.
- New O.C.C.s and key Non-Player Characters (NPCs).
- Android executives, security and much more.
- Wellington Industries, campaign prompts and more.
- Art by Zeleznik, Walton, Cummings, Atkins, and others.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda. Cover by Zeleznik.
- 160-192 pages (tentative) – $22.99 retail (or $26.99) – Cat. No. 899. Winter or spring release.
COMING: The Island of Lopan Sourcebook, a fantasy sourcebook
The island kingdom described and mapped, rare and ancient magic, trade with the Old Kingdom, Centaurs, Western intrigue, and more.
- History and overview.
- Key cities and locations.
- Lopan O.C.C.s and people of note.
- And Old Kingdom City that is a trade partner.
- The mysterious and nearly forgotten Mosaic Magic.
- New monsters and magic, weapons and gear.
- Written by Glen Evans.
- 192 pages – $26.99 – Cat. No. 476 – coming in 2020.
COMING: Rifts® Antarctica
Rifts® Antarctica is a truly compelling and exotic land beyond what anyone expects. A frozen continent transformed by the power of magic and alien wildlife. Long isolated from the rest of the world, Rifts, D-Shifting events and the threat of war have now brought the distant South Pole within reach. And unearthed something ancient and so dangerous that even the Splugorth fear it and dare not go there.
- New alien monsters and D-Bees.
- Strange new weapons and vehicles. Some left over from the Golden Age of Humanity, others completely alien.
- The Splugorth’s secret outpost. More than it would seem.
- A Splugorth zoo and place of secret Bio-Wizard experiments.
- Snow and Ice Golems created specifically for the cold environment.
- Danger from the elements, Ice Witches, Icecraft, and other horrors.
- Vostok City, a city of magic carved from the ice itself.
- Cold-weather skills, technology and survival techniques.
- Ancient danger and dark secrets.
- Written by Matthew Clements, Carmen Bellaire, and Kevin Siembieda.
- 160 pages (tentative) – $22.99 retail – Cat. No. 898. Spring or summer release.
Rifts® Bestiary™ Vol. Two – Coming Spring 2020
More monsters and exotic animals of Rifts® North America as part of an ongoing series of Rifts® Bestiary sourcebooks. The first two or three Rifts® Bestiary™ books will focus on monsters and animals of North America. They collect creatures from all current World Books and Sourcebooks, plus some new creatures by Kevin Siembieda, Charles Walton, and others. Presented in alphabetical order, with maps showing their range and location at a glance.
Note: The Rifts® Bestiary™ series is more than a few big books of monsters, they are deliberately designed to provide players with a useful, living resource (pet, guard animal, riding animal, food source, etc.) as well as present many and varied opportunities for adventure and fun. Some creatures are helpful, some are inadvertently a threat or danger, while others are slobbering predators or wicked beasts that kill and eat you, or capture you, or sabotage you, or worse.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America in a second easy to use sourcebook.
- Predators, exotic riding animals, beasts of burden, alien horrors, giant insects and more.
- Notable Splugorth hunting animals.
- Some new creatures, but most are existing creatures.
- Updated information where applicable.
- Updated and uniform stat blocks.
- A map for every creature showing where it is found.
- Fully illustrated.
- Art by Chuck Walton, Siembieda, Cummings, Bradshaw, Atkins, Ashbaugh, and many others.
- 192-224 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 897. In production. Anticipating Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume Two to be a spring 2020 release.
COMING! Rifts® The Disavowed™ – Secrets of the Coalition States™
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 96 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 892. Summer release.
COMING! Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal – Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity gave you updated Coalition Army O.C.C.s, ways to upgrade men-at-arms, new O.C.C.s, battle plans and strategies and tactics. CS Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal provides an array of new Coalition hardware: weapons, armor, additional SAMAS, other power armor, robots, combat vehicles, gear and info.
- New CS weapons and gear.
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Clements, Gleba and others.
- 96-128 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 893 – Summer or fall release.
Rifts® Bestiary™, Volume One – Shipping Now!
Could the monsters known as Caterpillar Things be the larval form of the Mothman Monster? Is the Corrival Battler as aggressive and dangerous as adventurers claim? Are Darkhounds really magically mutated Dog Boys? Is that why they see Coalition soldiers as friends and allies? Ee-Bee Gee-Bees are kinda cute, how dangerous can they be? Is it true the animals and people slain by the Death Springer rise as zombies?! What on Rifts Earth is a Field Reaper?
This book reveals it all.
Designed with both Players and Game Masters in mind, with creatures that can be used as pets, companions, riding animals, attack animals, and even unlikely allies, as well as slobbering monsters and catalysts for adventure. Adult, juvenile, and young stages of life give every creature three different levels of power and danger. Presented as a complete ecosystem, with maps and details to bring each animal to life. All provide plenty of spice to add to your characters and adventures.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America.
- 80+ creatures described in detail, updated and expanded.
- New predators, exotic riding animals, alien horrors, giant insects, and more.
- A map for every creature showing where it is found at a glance.
- Easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Powerful art.
- Includes basic S.D.C. stats for each creature description.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Charles Walton and others.
- 256 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 896 – Shipping Now!
Rifts® Bestiary™ Vol. One – “Gold Edition” Hardcover – Signed and Numbered – Now Shipping!
A deluxe, limited, Gold Edition hardcover, signed and numbered by Palladium staff and maybe a few freelancers. It is the same content of unique creatures that can be used as familiars, pets, riding animals, guard animals, and slobbering monsters as the softcover edition in a durable hardcover. Very limited run of only 300 copies, numbered and signed by Kevin Siembieda, Palladium staff members and possibly available contributing artists and writers. Note: Historically, Palladium Books’ Gold Editions have doubled, tripled or increased in value many times over. Valued as cherished collectibles. Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last. Please note the slight increase in price to $55.
- Gold foil on a black faux leather hardcover.
- Sewn and glued for long-lasting durability.
- Only 300 signed and numbered copies.
- Available only from Palladium Books.
- Sold on a first come, first served basis while supplies last.
- Signed by Kevin Siembieda and Palladium staff.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America.
- 80+ creatures described in detail.
- Same contents as the softcover edition.
- New predators, exotic riding animals, alien horrors, giant insects and more.
- Easily adapted to any Palladium setting; basic S.D.C. stats included for each creature description.
- 256 pages – $55.00 retail – Cat. No. 896HC (Volume One). Shipping Now!
UPDATE: The Rifter® #84 – available and shipping now
The Rifter® #84 focuses on adventure in dark corners of various world settings. Places where danger threatens, monsters and evildoers lurk in the shadows, and people are in need of heroes. Adventure source material for The Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural™, Nightbane®, and Rifts®. And remember, adventures and source material for one game setting can also be adapted to other world settings with some easy and obvious modifications. Most of all, have fun.
Rifter® #84 Highlights:
- The City of Cascade™ by Erick Wujcik and Matt Reed, A modern city in desperate need of heroes.
- The Kingdom of Raf-Chalon™ for Palladium Fantasy RPG® by Glen Evans. An Elven Kingdom in the Eastern Territory™.
- Golems in the Myst™ for Rifts® by Greg Diaczyk. Techno-Wizard experiments go wrong and Golems run amok.
- Spellbound O.C.C. for Nightbane® RPG by Ian Herbert.
- An Adventure for Beyond the Supernatural™ by Kyle Osterberg.
- The Dimma, a short story and a scary new monster for Beyond the Supernatural™ by Steven Dawes.
- 2021 Palladium Open House and other news.
- Coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – $14.99 retail – Cat. No. 184 – Shipping now!
Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc.; Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Garden of the Gods, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, Psychic Scream, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.