Palladium Books® Weekly Update – January 9, 2020
One game system – every genre – countless worlds – endless adventure
By Kevin Siembieda
It is an exciting week on the Palladium front. Let’s start with sales.
SALE! LAST weekend to order a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package – $95-$100+ worth of RPG books for only $50 (and get the books signed if you’d like) – the sale ends on Tuesday, January 14, 2020 and will not be extended further. This is it. Your last chance to get a 2019 Surprise Package. Great for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, or to treat yourself. Do it soon, before you miss out. See details below.
SALE! Two Bundles of Holding – now thru January 27, 2020 – The Rifts® Minion War™/Dimension Books Bundle and Rifts® Essentials Bundle. Both are a great savings and a way to get pivotal books as PDFs and help a charity at the same time. These bundles are the perfect setup for new releases coming later this year, including Coalition Manhunters™, The Disavowed™ and Heroes of Humanity™: CS Arsenal. See details below.
FANTASY: Garden of the Gods™ ships next week. This 224 page sourcebook is a mind-boggling toy box of 200+ blessings to enhance your characters, 100+ magic weapons and artifacts, 50+ curses, 45 forgotten gods, over 100 adventure hooks, five Old One weapons of power and destruction, and more. Easily adapted to Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Phase World® and the Three Galaxies™, even Nightbane®, Heroes Unlimited™, Aliens Unlimited®, and most game settings and any game system! We are taking orders now. See the full description later in this Update or in the online store. Ships next week.
See the FREE PDF Sneak Preview of Garden of the Gods™ (Fantasy) available on DriveThruRPG to get an idea of what to expect. Or buy the one proofreader copy in my online store.
While you are at it, you might want to get a copy of the Land of the Damned™ 3: The Bleakness™ Raw Preview before it is sold out. A Raw Preview is the unfinished working manuscript, a work in progress, that gives you an advance look at what you can expect. A collector’s item limited to 200 copies. I am looking to make the finished book available as a late spring or summer release. See a full description of it later in this Update.
Garden of the Gods™ Raw Preview – I believe there are about 8 copies remaining (some signed for Surprise Packages). You might find it interesting to see the difference between the initial, unfinished, raw manuscript and the finished book. In this case, the difference is quite profound. A fun collectible limited to 150 copies.
I am in the throes of writing In the Face of Death™, a Dead Reign® Sourcebook and having a great time with it. I find myself bouncing around working on the various sections of the book: Survival in the big city, Survival in Suburbia, Life in the Sky (i.e. on the rooftops of skyscrapers), Rat Runs, Rat Runners, Survival Combat vs fighting to kill, optional City Survivor O.C.C.s, and cults and cultists, because sometimes the living are more dangerous than the hungry dead. 96 pages of survival in the big cities during the Zombie Apocalypse. See a description of it later in this Update.
The vast majority of my focus is on finishing In the Face of Death™, but I have also been jotting down ideas and writing bits of text for Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™ (coming next) and Chaos Earth® Psychic Scream™ as they hit me. Both titles are coming shortly after the zombie book.
We are also looking at Rifts® and Fantasy RPG® sourcebooks that compile adventures and source material from issues of The Rifter®, re-edited and tweaked to make them “official” sourcebooks. We expect to be doing the same for Nightbane®, After the Bomb®, Heroes Unlimited, Splicers®, and other settings in the months ahead.
New material for DriveThruRPG.com – in addition to the two Bundle of Holding sales that started on Tuesday, The Rifter® #83 is now available as a PDF (the physical book is available from Palladium directly). The Rifts® trilogy of novels (the first novel in a week or two), a new Rifts® novel by Will Erwin, and the Hammer of the Forge™ collected into two novels are all in the pipeline for DriveThru over the weeks ahead.
Palladium Open House – April 22-25, 2021 – is only 15 months away and will be here in no time. Geez, does time fly.
More Surprise Package fan comments and book descriptions follow after my Closing Thoughts. Enjoy the comments and the sales.
Only 5 days before the Palladium Surprise Package ENDS – Have you ordered yours?
Time is running out to snag a 2019 Surprise Package as a treat for yourself or a gift for a birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day (it will be here before you know it), graduation, etc. A Surprise Package is a way to get printed books at PDF prices to try new games, new settings, fill holes in your collection, get caught up on The Rifter®, or replace battered old books. Whatever the reason, order soon, because this offer is almost over. Ends January 14, 2020. Use the current Catalog of Palladium Books PDF available online at the Palladium Books website and on DriveThruRPG.com to help make your selections.
What is a Palladium Surprise Package?
A way to get $95-$100 or more worth of physical gaming product for the price of PDFs for ONLY $50 (plus shipping and handling), get gifts for others or for yourself. And available staff will sign each book if you should want autographs. It is our way of saying thank you to our many fans for their support. You are appreciated more than you may realize.
Start the New Year with a box full of game books! You could pay $50 or more for just a single core rule book, but for $50 plus shipping, you can get 4-6 books in a Palladium Surprise Package, depending on their retail value. Or you can get that core rule book and 2-4 sourcebooks. And we will sign the books if you request it. This simply is the best deal in gaming! A 21 year tradition of which gamers cannot get enough.
Palladium Surprise Packages make the perfect gifts for any occasion or a way to add to your collection on the cheap. An ideal gift for a birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or any special occasion that falls between now and March. You get a ton of stuff, plus autographs, and you look like you spent a fortune. Fill holes in your own collection. Try new game settings – Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Splicers®, Nightbane®, Dead Reign®, Beyond the Supernatural™, Rifts® Chaos Earth®, After the Bomb® (mutant animals), Ninjas & Superspies™, RECON® and all the rest. Get cool stuff (miniatures, bookmarks, maps, prints, greeting cards, T-shirts, etc.). Replace battered and worn out books. Request autographs and Kevin and available Palladium staff and freelancers will sign every book. Get something for your fellow gamers or favorite Game Master, husband, wife, brother, sister, child, etc. Be surprised when the package arrives. Offer ENDS in 5 days and will not be extended. These are the last days to get a Surprise Package.
Why extend this amazing offer after Christmas? Because we realize many of you are so full of the Christmas Spirit that you spend your money on gifts for your loved ones rather than yourself. This wonderful act of charity deserves to be rewarded, so we extend the offer so you selfless souls can pick up a Surprise Package after the holidays. It is also for you Johnny Come-Latelies who are so caught up in the holiday frenzy, work and life that somehow you miss placing your order for the Christmas Surprise Package before the offer ends. And it is a great way to start the New Year!
Please spread the word to gamers everywhere. People only learn about the Palladium Christmas Surprise Package offer by word of mouth, The Rifter® and our website, so please post and spread the word everywhere.
NEW! 2 Rifts® Bundles of Holding – available now!
The sooner you buy in, the better the deal and bigger the savings. So do not delay! Plus you help a worthy charity (the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children – www.missingkids.com). For each Bundle, you can pay the minimum price to get all the titles in that offer's Starter Collection. HOWEVER, if you pay more than that offer's threshold (average) price, you also get ALL the titles in that offer's Bonus Collection.
Bundle #1: Rifts® Minion War™/Dimension Books Bundle of Holding – now thru January 27, 2020
The new Rifts® Minion War™ Bundle presents the Dimension Books and crossover Rifts® and Heroes Unlimited™ titles for the epic Minion War™ series. War erupts across the Megaverse® when the demons of Hades decide to conquer their rivals in another hellish dimension. A war that sweeps across the Megaverse® bringing chaos and destruction. When the Minion War spills onto Rifts Earth, the epicenter of the invasion is North America, and Hellspawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth. (Also see the Rifts® Essentials Bundle, available now.)
The Rifts® Minion War™ STARTER Collection (US $14.95 – total value $66.50). For just US $14.95 you get the five Minion War books, plus the Hades/Dyval Map Pack.
- Hades, Pits of Hell™ (224 pages, the pits of Hades mapped and described, 30 demons and sub-demons, Demon Lords, Netherbeast war mounts, Demon Bone Weapons, Soulmancy, S.D.C. and M.D.C. stats and conversion notes and more.)
- Hades & Dyval™ Map Pack (19 pages, 17 full-color and two grayscale maps of the layers of both planes of Hell, plus a few other key locations in Hades, created by the author of Hades and Dyval, Carl Gleba.)
- Dyval, Hell Unleashed™ (224 pages, Dyval mapped and described, 18 Deevils plus their five Host races, Ice Golem, Magma Golem, Citadels of Hell, ancient magic, Soul Gems, magic weapons and gear, and Deevil Lords and their plans for war. Includes S.D.C. and M.D.C. stats and conversion notes.)
- Dimensional Outbreak™ (192 pages, the Minion War™ spills across Phase World® and the Megaverse! Secrets and new information about Phase World and its role in the Minion War as the minions of both Hells fight to take control of the planet. Demon Knights, Star Slayers, demonic legions, Deevil fortifications, Demon Magic, living spaceships, demonic weapons, and new avenues of adventure.)
- Armageddon Unlimited™ (192 pages – Two different planes of Hell – Hades and Dyval – wage all-out war across the Megaverse. Countless worlds and entire galaxies, caught in the crossfire, face invasion or outright destruction. For some worlds – including yours, the world you defend as a superhero – Armageddon looms. You and your entire world are expendable pieces in the mad Minion War between demons and Deevils. 14 Major super abilities and 7 Minor powers, plus Chaos Weapons, the Heroic Hellion character, Crusaders of Light, Demon Hunter character, the malevolent madman Doc Vilde, more than a dozen NPC villains, adventure ideas, and more.)
- Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™ (192 pages – The Minion War™ comes to Rifts Earth. Hellspawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth. 7 Hell Plagues, 7 Lords of Hades, 7 Lords of Dyval, 50 Soulmancy spells, 40 new demonic weapons and war machines, and adventure hooks galore.)
Rifts® Minion War™ BONUS COLLECTION (threshold currently $25.47 – total value $130).
If you pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price ($25.47 when we post this, but the longer you wait, the higher it will go), you will level up and also get this offer's ENTIRE Bonus Collection with six more supplements and sourcebooks worth an additional $63.50. Total value: $130.
- Rifts® Conversion Book One, Revised (192 pages – includes stats for over 100 monsters and more than 40 optional player races, including Giants, Wolfen, and others, plus rules for culture shock and adapting to a new world.)
- Rifts® Conversion Book 2: Pantheons of the Megaverse® (192 pages – 150 deities, Godlings and Demigods described and statted, plus god pretenders, Rune Weapons, Priest O.C.C., and insight to the Megaverse®.)
- Wormwood™, Rifts® Dimension Book One (160 pages – A standalone setting with demons, monsters, magic, and heroes of its own. Art and concepts by comic book legends Timothy Truman and Flint Henry.)
- Rifts® Naruni™ Wave Two (96 pages – an arsenal of the Naruni’s advanced weapons, body armor, power armor, robots, vehicles, and gear, including rail guns, Ripper Vibro-Swords, Thermal Kinetic Armor, combat drones and more).
- Rifts® Heroes of the Megaverse® (112 pages – If the Three Galaxies ever needed super-heroes to protect countless innocent worlds, it is now. The legendary Book of Heroes only appears in times of great need to those it deems worthy. All you have to do is accept its gift of power to become a super-hero; 101 super abilities, 9 notable hero NPCs, plus Hero Avatars and Mentors.)
- Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ (160 pages – North America is the epicenter of the Minion War on Rifts Earth and the Coalition States answer the call, but they have no chance of stopping the demonic invasion alone. All heroes, D-Bees, mages and Coalition forces, must fight together against a common enemy or face obliteration or worse. CS Juicers, CS Cyborgs, CS Death Knight, strategies and tactics, and more in this epic game changer.)
Remember, if you haven't already purchased the Rifts Essentials Bundle with the core rule book and key supplements, start there first!
Bundle #2: Rifts® Essentials – now thru January 27, 2020
It is called the Rifts® “Essentials” Bundle because it contains everything you need to play or start a campaign.
If you have never played Rifts®, the Essentials Bundle gives you everything you need to play and plenty to run with.
If you are a long-time Rifts® fan, you get the Rifts® Ultimate Edition RPG and other “core” books to have available as a digital reference.
Rifts® Savage Worlds® players, this is a great way to learn more about the world and incorporate new elements and surprises into your game.
Rifts® Essentials Starter Collection (US $8.95 – total value $33.50):
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition™ (376 page core rule book).
- Rifts® Sourcebook One™ (160 page adventure sourcebook).
- Rifts® Primer (tips on running games and creating adventures).
- Total PDF retail value of $33.50, all for only $8.95!
BONUS Collection (currently US $19.98 – total value $79):
If you pay more than this offer's threshold (average) price ($19.98 when we post this, but the longer you wait, the higher it will go), you will level up and also get this offer's ENTIRE Bonus Collection worth an additional $45.50, for a total value of $79!
- Rifts® Game Master Guide (352 pages of stats, robots, vehicles, gear and maps).
- Rifts® Book of Magic™ (352 pages, 900+ spells, plus magic items, herbs, symbiotes and more).
- Rifts® Game Master Kit (character sheets, G.M. tools).
Bargain price and charity support. Not only do you get to try something new or build your existing e-library at a bargain price, but 10% of every purchase goes toward charity! We chose to support the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (www.missingkids.com) with both bundles. They provide desperately needed help and services to those in need of them.
Rifts® challenges and stimulates your imagination like few role-playing games ever will. Its twisted, post-apocalyptic world of science fiction, fantasy and horror offers diverse player characters and gaming opportunities you seldom see in the same setting. WARNING: Read a few of these books and you may be hooked playing adventures that pit you against an endless array of aliens, supernatural creatures, magic and super-technology that spans countless worlds and dimensions.
Both Bundles of Holding run in parallel until January 27, 2020 – don’t miss out on these limited time offers!
NEW on DriveThruRPG.com – 2 Bundles of Holding – The Rifter® #83 – FREE Sneak Preview of Garden of the Gods™
SALE! 2 Bundles of Holding to rock your Megaverse® — The Minion War™/Dimension Books Bundle and Rifts® Essentials Bundle. War erupts across the Megaverse® when the demons of Hades decide to conquer their rivals in another hellish dimension. A war that sweeps across the Megaverse® bringing chaos and destruction. When the Minion War spills onto Rifts Earth, the epicenter of the invasion is North America, and Hellspawned armies by the tens of thousands cross the dimensional divide, unleashing plagues, seeking out magic artifacts, and building Hell Pits so they can unleash Hell on battleground Earth.
The battle for your souls, not just your survival, is here! The Minion War™ Bundle delivers hours and hours of adventures, magic, and source material. The Rifts® Essentials Bundle provides the core rules and everything you need to start gaming in the world of Rifts®. Both are great deals and excellent resources.
NEW! The Rifter® #83 is a 96 page issue with source material for Rifts® (50 Treasures of the Megaverse), Palladium Fantasy (the Prophet and Half-Ogres), Beyond the Supernatural™ (adventure and source material), Heroes Unlimited™ (Hunter/Vigilante and Secret Operative, special training, their hideouts, gear), and more.
NEW! A FREE Sneak Preview of Garden of the Gods™, Palladium’s latest, idea-packed fantasy sourcebook that empowers players with Blessings from the Gods and offers quests and rewards like magical artifacts of legend. This preview gives you a glimpse into this adventure, treasure, and deity resource for ANY game system, from Palladium’s own to those of other game companies.
Recent on DriveThru: The Rifter® #82 is a special, 112 page issue packed with official source material and a tribute to the late, great Erick Wujcik. It includes the Rifts® Chaos Earth® Pyromancer O.C.C. and 50+ new fire and lava-based spells, Nightbane® Age Modifier rules, Heroes Unlimited™ Physical Training Heroes revisited, gaming tips from Erick Wujcik, a moving tribute to Erick with insight into Palladium’s past, and more.
Also recently uploaded, Rifts® World Book 36: Sovietski™. It is a diverse, fun, 224 page World Book full of cyborgs, weapons, tech, tanks, and details about the Sovietski war machine, the new KGB, key cities, its people and society, as well as D-Bees and adventure.
Recent releases: Free Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One Sneak Preview; The Rifter® #81: A big 112 page issue filled with “official” source material and Wolfen Vampire adventure for Palladium Fantasy RPG® (20+ NPCs), Gnomes of the Ophid’s Grasslands), Rifts® Chaos Earth® Nebraska Part 2, Heroes Unlimited™ (Super Sleuth), and more. Palladium Fantasy RPG® Interactive Character Sheet: A Microsoft Excel-based character management system. Packed with features and data collected from every official Palladium Fantasy sourcebook to enable you to create Fantasy characters quickly (25 minutes!) and help you to update and manage them for years to come. Rifts® Dimension Book™ 15: Secrets of the Atlanteans™ (True Atlanteans, their tribes, goals, and history, more about the Sunaj, new Magic Tattoos, new Shadow Magic™, new Shadow monsters, maps and descriptions of Atlantean Stone Pyramids, and more about the wicked Sunaj’s secret agenda. An awesome resource and fun read). The Rifter® #80: A big 112 page issue filled with “official” source material for Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Rifts®, Chaos Earth® (setting and monsters), Splicers® (desert setting), Heroes Unlimited™ (villains), and more. The Rifter® #79 (Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Gaming through History, G.M., and more), The Rifter® #78 (the Modern Necromancer, Palladium Fantasy®, Rifts®, Splicers®, more); Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™, the Coalition’s response to the escalating Minion War™ crisis, Psi-Battalion, CS Demon Hunter, special training and more).
Dead Reign® Paper Miniatures Volume Three: Zombies, Dead Reign® Paper Miniatures Volume Two: Civilians and Dead Reign® Paper Miniatures Volume One: Survivors. There are also paper miniatures for Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy® and Rifts®. A new, up-to-date, PDF Palladium Books Catalog. Nightbane® Dark Designs™ sourcebook with 60 new Common Talents, 38 new Elite Talents, 18 new Morphus Tables, all other Morphus Tables collected and more. Systems Failure™ RPG, a 160 page RPG that deals with alien invasion and a post-apocalypse setting that is fun and dynamic. Civilization is on the verge of collapse when the so-called "bugs" invade and turn humans into zombie-like slaves. Monsters, heroes and fun. A complete RPG and setting. Rifts® World Book 34: Northern Gun™ Two: 256 pages of technology and fun. 30+ power armors, 30+ body armors, 15 combat vehicles, 45 vehicles (hovercycles, etc.), 10 robot haulers, the Robodome and more. Bizantium and the Northern Islands™: the northernmost part of the Known World, the Cold Born, Necromancy ships made from dead sea serpents, 15 creatures, Random Sea Monster Generator, and more. Rifts® Northern Gun™ One. This fan favorite might be thought of as the big book of giant robots – an in-depth look at Northern Gun, 70+ weapons, 27 robots, NG O.C.C.s, key people and places, and much more. Mysteries of Magic™ Book One: The Heart of Magic™ with Wizards, their Apprentices, nearly 60 new magic spells and remember, magic and monsters in the Fantasy RPG are easily adapted to Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, HU2 and other settings. Wolfen Empire™ Fantasy sourcebook, the Great Northern Wilderness and Killer Winters, 12 Wolfen Tribes, Wolfen military and society, 15+ creatures, 5 full adventures, 101 adventure ideas, random encounter tables, notable people, places, plus FREE Sneak Previews of The Rifter® #80, The Rifter® #81, The Rifter® #82, and more on DriveThruRPG.com.
- Rifts® is a genre-bending setting that combines science fiction, fantasy, horror, post-apocalypse survival, magic, and endless possibilities for adventure. Imagine a near perfect world of advanced technology 100 years in the future. Then imagine that world crashing down overnight in an apocalyptic upheaval not seen since the formation of the planet. A Great Cataclysm caused by the explosive return of magic. Now fast forward 300 years into the future where magic, dragons, and mythic gods coexist with cyborgs, giant robots and super-science rediscovered from humanity's Golden Age as humans rise from a lengthy Dark Age. But they must contend with countless alien life forms, monsters, and supernatural horrors from beyond the Rifts.
- Rifts® core titles we would suggest: Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Game Master Guide, Rifts® Book of Magic, Rifts® Adventure Guide, D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign and Rifts® Sourcebook One. Note: The Rifts® RPG, 1st Edition and Rifts® Ultimate, 2nd Edition are both available.
- 80+ Rifts® supplements, most of them available as PDFs with more coming. Where to start? Wherever sounds fun.
- Rifts® Dimension Books™: Travel to alien worlds and dimensions via the Rifts for off-world adventure and intrigue.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG and sourcebook series (all). Live through the Great Cataclysm and the Coming of the Rifts. Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Creatures of Chaos™, Rise of Magic™, and Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ are all available.
- FREE Sneak Previews for Nightbane® Dark Designs™, Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™, Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity, and many other previews as well as free and low cost items that we make available. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be added every week or two, so keep watching for them.
- The Rifter® #1-77. Each issue is a wealth of source material and ideas for several game lines, but most material can be easily adapted to ANY Palladium game world. Each issue a gem.
- Splicers® RPG is like Iron Man meets Game of Thrones with elements of Terminator – except this army of Iron Men are clad in living body armor and wield living, organic weapons and devices. Created in 2004 by writer and game designer Carmen Bellaire, Splicers® was nominated for an Inquest Gamer Magazine Fan Awards Game of the Year, and has since developed a rabid fan base. Science fiction and horror where humans are forced to use genetically engineered, living weapons and organic war machines to battle an insane Artificial Intelligence and her robot legions. Unlike anything you have ever played before!
- Splicers®: I Am Legion™ Adventure Sourcebook: 6 new Great Houses, 4 new Host Armors, 6 new War Mounts, 19 new Bio-Weapons, 15 new killer machines, new Bio-Enhancements, Amalgam creation tables, Legion and a series of adventures that build into a small campaign, and more.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, 1st Edition Rules and sourcebooks. A unique world of magic, monsters and heroes. Dozens of nonhuman player characters including Wolfen, Bearmen, Ogres, Orcs and more. 100,000 years of history.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, 2nd Edition Rules and many sourcebooks. The expanded world of high fantasy, magic, mystery and heroes of every variety. Includes the Mind Mage and psychic abilities, mages and spells, magic circles and symbols, men-at-arms, scoundrels and a wide range of inhuman player characters including Wolfen, Bearmen, Ogres, Orcs and many more. 100,000 years of history.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG first edition rule book and sourcebooks.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG Second Edition rule book and sourcebooks. Create any type of superhuman you can desire and bring comic book adventures to life.
- Dead Reign® RPG (Zombie Apocalypse). The dead have risen. It is the battle for survival in the zombie apocalypse, but this setting is much more than your typical zombie game. Play ordinary people or special characters better equipped to survive and hunt zombies. Many unusual types of zombies.
- Dead Reign® Sourcebooks: 6 sourcebooks from Civilization Gone™ to Hell Followed™ (the latter features stats for 23 disasters, masked lunatics, 11 new zombies, 7 apocalyptic character classes, and more) are available.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, 1st Edition Rules. Supernatural horror in the modern world. Play ordinary people, psychics, paranormal investigators or for something different: Victim Characters!
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, 2nd Edition: The complete, revised core game, 14 character classes and 42 occupations for "ordinary people," 100+ psychic abilities, 16 monsters, the Lazlo Agency, world setting and rules.
- Nightbane® RPG and sourcebooks. An RPG setting we call superhero horror. Dark conspiracy, a secret, demon invasion starting with world leaders and law enforcement, and it is spreading. The player characters are the Nightbane®, reluctant superhumans who must turn into monsters themselves to unleash their powers and battle the evil that is clear only to them. A dark, sinister and challenging world of horror.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks. Planet of the Apes meets the X-Men! Animal creations, powers and more. Create any type of intelligent mutant animal you can imagine as friend or foe.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG and the Mystic China™ sourcebook. James Bond meets Enter the Dragon. 41 types of martial arts, ninjas, and super-spies with gadgets, gizmos and advanced weapons.
- The Mechanoid Invasion® Trilogy RPG is a long time, cult favorite with a fatalistic world-view of humans vs aliens with superior technology.
- The Palladium Weapon Series of real world weapons, armor and castles throughout history. Designed for use with ANY game system.
- 200+ Palladium titles in all, plus G.M. kits, paper miniatures and more.
- Heroes Unlimited™ Paper Miniatures – Two sets are now available!
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Collectibles, Negatives, Artwork, other Collectibles and Toys are always available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles eBay Store along with other good things
My eBay store is one of the few places where you can find original artwork by Charles "Chuck" Walton, Kevin Long, and others, as well as one-of-a-kind negatives from classic Rifts® and other Palladium RPG books (they look awesome framed!), rare Palladium collector hardcovers, signed books, other Palladium memorabilia, toys from my personal collection and other collectibles. Check every couple of weeks because we often post new stuff or offer a new sale. There is a sale on negatives starting today, in fact.
Other one-of-a-kind original artwork available by me (Kevin Siembieda), Kevin Long, Charles Walton II (money goes to the artist), other artists, as well as collectible negatives, prints, limited edition hardcovers, proofreader copies, out of print items, Star Wars toys, Marvel toys and many other toys and collectibles from my personal collection. Alex and I will keep adding items as our busy schedules allow, but we have a lot of fun collectibles available now and coming soon. Hundreds of items. Take a look every weekend for new additions.
Available now: One-of-a-kind book negatives. Negatives were very popular items at the Palladium Open House and people went crazy over them at Gen Con – including actor Joe Manganiello who scooped up a pile of TMNT negatives, while Palladium's own Mark Oberle, Carmen Bellaire, Brandon Aten and a whole lot of Palladium gamers went for negatives from Rifts® New West, Lone Star and Free Quebec. Fun.
Negatives are unique and attractive, one-of-a-kind (on rare occasions two-of-a-kind if a page was replaced or a second edition was made) works of art that resemble woodcut art and are very dynamic conversation pieces. Before digital printing, pages of a book were laid out by hand on a board, and each page was photographed. The plastic film negatives were then "ganged" on a massive sheet of Mylar 16 pages per big sheet, and the printing plates were made from the negatives – everything white, printing black.
When our printer, McNaughton and Gunn, went completely digital, they asked if Palladium Books wanted the negs, otherwise they would be destroyed. Regrettably, I let a few dozen be destroyed, but the negatives of many books were sent to Palladium. They have sat in our warehouse for years until I started to offer them for sale. I have also started signing the negatives in silver and each comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Each negative comes on a white board inside a plastic magazine bag and looks fabulous framed! Fits in an 8x10 inch matt opening in a frame (each neg is roughly 8½ x 11 inches).
Of immediate importance to you are the Surprise Package offer coming to an end and the two Rifts® Bundle of Holding SALES. The Bundles of Holding are perfect as we gear up toward moving the Minion War™ forward with dramatic results. This is a limited two week offer, ending January 27, 2020. Remember, the sooner you order, the less you pay for the Bundle.
More pressing is the END of the 2019 Surprise Package offer. This is your last weekend to order until next Christmas season! The offer ends after midnight Tuesday, January 14, and will not be extended further. It seems like every year we are deluged on the last few days. We welcome it, but you might want to order now so you do not forget. Nothing compares to the awesomeness of the Palladium Christmas Surprise Package, so don’t miss it. Start the New Year off with adventure sourcebooks, try new settings, or build a new campaign.
I am excited about shipping the epic Garden of the Gods™ (Fantasy) next week. One of the most useful and idea filled sourcebooks I have ever written. I hope you love it as much as we loved making it. Right now, I am pounding away on In the Face of Death™, a sourcebook for our Zombie Apocalypse game. My personal goal is to send it to the printer before the end of January and jump right into Coalition Manhunters™, and Chaos Earth® Psychic Scream™ right after that. I want to put one book after another into your hands so fast it makes your heads spin. Got good stuff brewing for DriveThru too, and we will be speaking with our rep about doing even more with DriveThru in the months ahead!
– Kevin Siembieda, Game Designer, Writer, & Wild Man
Fan Comments from Surprise Packages
Every year there is a section where the customer can offer comments and suggestions with their Surprise Package order. They are fun to read and I like to acknowledge and share them with you by offering a sampling in the Weekly Updates while the Sale is on. You have no idea how much your comments and support mean to all of us. They always brighten our day. Our heartfelt thanks to all of you who have stuck with Palladium through thick and thin. May 2020 be an amazing year for us all. I have tried to write a short response [in brackets] to each.
To place your Christmas Surprise Package order, click here.
B.W. in Manteca, California, writes: This is my 4th Grab Bag. You have sent me so many awesome things that I’m looking forward to running in 2020. I’ve been GMing for a few years, and Palladium’s books have always been a huge inspiration to me. You guys put in so much detail and thought into everything you release.
[Fantastic, B.W., enjoy! I hope all your game sessions are awesome. Happy New Year! – KS]
R.R. in Spokane, Washington, writes: Love the books. Just an awesome system to play.
[Thanks, R.R., we have to agree. lol – KS]
P.S. in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, writes: I bought my first Surprise Package last year, and loved it! So glad I get the chance to grab one again this year.
[Wonderful, P.S., they are a great savings and fun. I try to make each one something that will please the purchaser. Enjoy. – KS]
T.G. in Jackson, Michigan writes: I’m back for Surprise Pack #3. Thanks so much for extending the deadline. Much love to Kevin and the entire Palladium Books staff. Favorites: Nightbane®! Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Dead Reign®, Splicer®, Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™. I’ve tried them all.
[Right back at you T.G. Glad you enjoy so many of the Palladium game settings and are taking advantage of the Surprise Package offer while you still can. Being so close, I hope you attend the 2021 Palladium Open House. Less than a year and a half away, now. Remember, the number of admissions are limited. – KS]
L.P. in Goldsboro, North Carolina, writes, in part: ... I’m mostly filling in gaps in my collection... but the sourcebooks and Rifters® are definitely a priority for me. This is my 3rd year doing this [buying a Surprise Package], I love what you guys do and these books bring joy to me and my table of players.
[That’s very kind of you to say, L.P., that’s our goal. I think you will enjoy your three Grab Bags. Happy New Year and game on. – KS]
A.S. in Brooklyn, New York, writes: Love the settings, love all the detail, some of my favorite RPG books to read are Rifts® books.
[Thanks A.S., and you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. We have a plethora of great new books coming in 2020, starting with Garden of the Gods™. It is fantasy but loaded with magic items, blessings, gods, and info that can be easily dropped into Rifts® and is a great read. – KS]
E.A. in Renton, Washington, writes: Favorites, Rifts® and Heroes Unlimited™. We have started a Palladium Fantasy® game in October and are finding that world just as intriguing as Rifts®. Thank you for the diversity of this world. I have enjoyed these wonderful worlds created by all of you at Palladium Books.
[Thank you for sharing, E.A., glad you are enjoying all of our games so much. And I want to second the thanks to ALL the Palladium creators, writers, artists, friends, and fans who share their ideas and make these games all the better. It is a team effort and they deserve the accolades for a job well done. Thank you, everyone. – KS]
R.K. in Virginia Beach, Virginia, writes: I have tried everything from Beyond the Supernatural™ to Heroes Unlimited™ and Nightbane®, but none of them capture my imagination the way Rifts® does. Maybe because Rifts® was my first RPG or maybe it’s my love of post-apocalyptic sci-fi, but it always comes back to Rifts® for me. I’ve mainly got some holes in my Rifts® collection that need to be filled. One day I will own them all, but I’m not quite there yet.
[I get it R.K., my favorite games to run are Palladium Fantasy®, Beyond the Supernatural™ and Dead Reign®, but there is just something about Rifts® that goes beyond them all. I have an endless array of ideas for it, and wait till you see what’s coming down the road for it. – KS]
A.W. in Suffield, Connecticut, writes, in part: Thank you again for an awesome product. I always endeavor to spread the word about Rifts® to other gamers I meet. Thank you for all the hours I’ve had playing Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Nightbane®, Beyond the Supernatural™, and most recently, Splicers®.
[You are very welcome, A.W. I am delighted you love our game worlds so much. Keep that imagination burning bright. – KS]
F.D. in Bayonne, New Jersey, writes, in part: The Christmas package has become part of my holiday tradition. I keep a list all year of what I might like to get for Christmas and include requests for my daughter and sometimes friends.
[That’s nice, F.D. I love that our Surprise Package has become a holiday tradition for many of our fans. I also appreciated your many suggestions. Please say hi to the rest of the family and I’ll see you at the 2021 Open House. – KS]
D.T. in San Antonio, writes, in part: ... just about every single time you release something new is a little mini-Christmas. I wish you (Kevin) and all the great artists and authors at Palladium the very Merriest Christmas. I know 2020 will be another in a long line of great years for you all.
[Aww, thank you D.T. Christmas was nice and we intend to make 2020 one of Palladium’s best years ever! At least that’s the plan. – KS]
BACK IN STOCK: Rifts® Dimension Book™ 2: Phase World® – Available now
Phase World® is your first step into the Three Galaxies and a key location of combat in the Minion War.
- Phase World Overview, and Center, the intergalactic trading post with portals to 1,000 worlds.
- 30 alien O.C.C.s. Prometheans, Dominators, Cosmo-Knights, and more.
- Naruni Enterprises and its place in the three Galaxies.
- The Kreeghor and the Transgalactic Empire. Allies of the Splugorth.
- Consortium of Civilized Worlds, galactic peacekeepers.
- Phase Weapons of the mysterious Prometheans.
- Weapons, power armor, robots, and gear.
- Notable spacecrafts.
- Character sheets, adventure ideas and more.
- 208 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 816 – available now.
Also Available: Rifts® Dimension Book™ 2: Phase World® Sourcebook
- More space ships and spacecraft combat.
- More robots, power armor and weapons.
- More aliens and a dozen O.C.C.s.
- More space adventures and fun.
- 112 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 817 – available now.
NEW! Garden of the Gods™, Palladium Fantasy® Sourcebook – Ships in two weeks
The Garden of the Gods™ sourcebook is a toy box of gods, magical blessings, ancient artifacts, and hundreds of opportunities and adventure ideas for players and Game Masters alike.
The Garden of the Gods is a place of miracles and wisdom where people of all occupations and races, nobility and the poor, come to find inspiration, blessings and adventure. Many insist the gods themselves are present and may visit heroes and followers in dreams, visions, or in person as an avatar. The gods also look for champions and assign heroic quests and gifts of knowledge and magic. Here, all gods are equal and many a forgotten god seeks to be rediscovered and worshiped by offering blessings, vision quests, and magical artifacts to potential heroes to champion their name.
There is also an dangerous evil on the island of Lopan. An open wound in the earth known as the Black Pit, as well as dark gods within the Garden itself.
- 212 Blessings.
- 101 Magic Artifacts.
- 45 Forgotten gods.
- 50+ Curses and dark magic.
- 100+ Random quests and encounters, and each god offers adventure hooks.
- Restore forgotten gods to power. Become a Champion of the Gods.
- 5 Weapons of destruction created by the Old Ones.
- Godly insight, visitations, knowledge and purpose.
- The Garden of the Gods and its protectors.
- Ghosts, Faeries, mysteries, and ancient secrets.
- Rumors of a secret way to the Land of the Damned.
- The Black Pit, a place of legend and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden or something more sinister?
- Easily adapted to Rifts®, Phase World® and any game system. One game system – a Megaverse® of adventure!™
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 224 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 475.
Land of the Damned™ Three: The Bleakness™ Raw Preview – available now
Available now! The “Raw Preview Edition” of LotD-3: The Bleakness™, for Palladium Fantasy RPG®, is an advance copy of the unedited, unillustrated, working manuscript for this new Fantasy World Book. You get to see the unfinished book months before the final title is released. A rare look at the raw manuscript before final edit, rewrites and publication. Limited to a total of 200 copies.
This epic sourcebook presents the forbidden Land of the Damned in all its brutal glory. Includes information about the ancient and forgotten eldritch races, the Minotaur legions, dark magic, the Citadel, countless adventure hooks and ideas, and much, much more. The long awaited final book in the Land of the Damned series, with connections to the Garden of the Gods™ and the upcoming Lopan Fantasy World Book.
- Limited collector’s edition – only 200 collector copies.
- Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
- A rare glimpse at the virgin manuscript and a work in progress.
- Written by Matthew Clements, based on ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- 96 pages – Limited Edition – $20.99 – Cat. No. 470-RAW – available now. Note: The finished book with artwork and more is anticipated to ship the summer of 2020, but you can see what it’s all about right now and even start playing with this special Preview Edition!
Palladium Fantasy RPG® Interactive Character Sheet
The Palladium Fantasy RPG® Interactive Character Sheet is a Microsoft Excel-based character management system. Packed with features and data collected from every official Palladium Fantasy sourcebook, this sheet saves you time and hassle with each character you create. Available now, directly from Palladium Books AND DriveThruRPG.com – this is a digital, online product only.
Features & Benefits:
- The Main Character Sheet Page collects the important data from across multiple tabs and puts it in one place for quick and easy reference.
- Separate sheets examine character construction (worktable), Skills, Magic, Psionics, and Combat in greater detail.
- Built-in leveling system that calculates skill advancement for you! Experience Tables for over 80 O.C.C.s already programmed.
- Recognizes the percentages for nearly 150 skills, plus combat bonuses for over 20 Weapon Proficiencies and 7 Hand to Hand styles.
- Calculates the speed and distance a character can run and jump based on character Attributes.
- Also calculates how much a character can lift, carry, and throw for humanoids, Giants, and Supernatural Beings.
- Add in your own Hand to Hand style, custom Skills, unique Weapon Proficiencies, and Experience Tables.
- Estimated time to build a character reduced by 20% or more.
- Instructions on how to use the sheet included, as well as a video walkthrough below.
- Important Note: This character sheet is built to be used with Microsoft Excel 2010+ and it comes in .XLSX format. Opening this file in other spreadsheet programs is NOT guaranteed to work as intended.
- Watch the Overview video here: https://vimeo.com/322271758
NEW! In the Face of Death™ – A Dead Reign® Sourcebook – In production for February release
“People will tell you no one can survive in the big cities. They are wrong.”
– Brad Ashley, Leader of the Road Reapers in the Zombie Apocalypse.
This sourcebook is all about inner city survival. Survivor colonies finding a way to live and prosper in the big city. The conventional wisdom is that living in the big population centers is impossible. These survivors prove otherwise.
- Inner city survival.
- Living on the rooftops.
- Surviving in big cities crawling with zombies.
- Death Cults, a different type of danger.
- Gangs, street runners, the new underground, and more.
- Heroic Masked Lunatics as player characters.
- Take your zombie campaign to new heights!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Mark Oberle. Adaptable to other settings.
- 96-128 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 237 – in production – ships February.
COMING! Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™ – March Release – A Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
A secret division within the Coalition’s Psi-Battalion, the CS Manhunters hunt not only the most dangerous spies and fugitives, but also their own. Coalition soldiers, brass, government leaders, and anyone who becomes designated as having gone rogue, AWOL, or turned traitor (including the Disavowed), become targets of CS Manhunters to be tracked down and brought to justice. This elite force of psychics, Kill Hounds, and manhunters are trained killing machines who follow orders without question and kill without hesitation.
More often than not, the assignment is straight-up find and terminate. If your name has been given to a Manhunter squad, your fate is sealed, and no one is untouchable. The CS Manhunters operate in secret, find their target, terminate, and vanish as if they were never there at all. They don’t seek credit or limelight. They serve their country from the blood-soaked shadows.
- CS Manhunter squads and special operatives.
- Manhunter Killhound and Dog Boy O.C.C.s.
- CS Manhunter Psi-Healer.
- CS Manhunter Psi-Interrogator (Mind Melter).
- CS Manhunter Psi-Enforcer (Mind Melter).
- CS Manhunter Bursters and Zappers.
- CS Manhunter Slayer (a variation of the Psi-Slayer or Psi-Warrior).
- CS Manhunter Mind Melter, the most insidious and deadliest of them all.
- Weapons, gear, and tactics.
- Some notable Non-Player Characters, adventure ideas, and more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda. Art by Nick Bradshaw.
- 96 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 894. February or March release.
Psychic Scream™ – Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook
A storm has rolled in. A psychic storm. With the Coming of the Rifts, survivors are bombarded by terrifying visions and overwhelmed with powers and abilities they never asked for, and often cannot control.
Where do you hide from the madness boiling inside of you?
What would you do when you know evil lurks hidden among your fellow survivors?
Why do the voices of alien creatures speak to you?
How do you cope when the power you unleashed to destroy a monster and save the innocent, destroys everyone but you?
Have you become a hero or another monster born in chaos?
Are these powers your family’s salvation or their damnation?
Find out in Psychic Scream!
In the wake of the Coming of the Rifts, people begin to see ghosts and demons, they unleash lightning from their fingertips, command fire and water, hurl boulders and girders with their minds, and manifest a wide range of mental powers. Psionic abilities fueled by the explosive return of magic and the unchecked flow of dimensional energy that is off the charts.
Psychic abilities more powerful than anything known after the Two Hundred Years Dark Age. Wondrous and lifesaving. But also seething and out of control. The psychics’ own minds bombarded by feelings of dread, visions of horror, and the thoughts and emotions of everyone around them. For many, it is too much, sending them careening into madness. For others, it creates heroes forged from chaos.
- Untamed psychic abilities. More powerful than anything known later on Rifts Earth.
- New psychic powers and character classes.
- New psionic monsters and invaders.
- Insanity, side-effects and horror.
- Adventure ideas and more. All people, powers and monsters that become myths and legends told about the events during the Two Hundred Years Dark Age.
- Written by Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda.
- 96-128 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 667. Winter or spring release.
COMING: Rifts® Titan Robotics™
Rifts® Titan Robotics™ is high-tech toy box presenting new types of armor, sleek power armor, giant robots, vehicles, and weapons sold by Titan Robotics. Ah, but Titan Robotics is much more than just another weapons manufacturer, it is the secret operation of ARCHIE-3 and all part of his plan to monitor and manipulate the outside world. Learn about Archie’s androids that run Titan Robotics, his current schemes and plans for the future. Probably a 160 page World Book around $22.99 retail, but may expand into 192 pages.
- New Giant Robots.
- New Power Armor, equipment and accessories.
- 30+ power armors and robots, plus other equipment.
- New weapons, gear and vehicles.
- Titan Robotics Corporation and structure.
- Archie’s secret kingdom and plans for the future.
- New O.C.C.s and key Non-Player Characters (NPCs).
- Android executives, security and much more.
- Wellington Industries, campaign prompts and more.
- Art by Zeleznik, Walton, Cummings, Atkins, and others.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda. Cover by Zeleznik.
- 160-192 pages (tentative) – $22.99 retail (or $26.99) – Cat. No. 899. Winter or spring release.
COMING: The Island of Lopan Sourcebook, a fantasy sourcebook
The island kingdom described and mapped, rare and ancient magic, trade with the Old Kingdom, Centaurs, Western intrigue, and more.
- History and overview.
- Key cities and locations.
- Lopan O.C.C.s and people of note.
- And Old Kingdom City that is a trade partner.
- The mysterious and nearly forgotten Mosaic Magic.
- New monsters and magic, weapons and gear.
- Written by Glen Evans.
- 192 pages – $26.99 – Cat. No. 476 – coming in 2020.
COMING: Rifts® Antarctica
Rifts® Antarctica is a truly compelling and exotic land beyond what anyone expects. A frozen continent transformed by the power of magic and alien wildlife. Long isolated from the rest of the world, Rifts, D-Shifting events and the threat of war have now brought the distant South Pole within reach. And unearthed something ancient and so dangerous that even the Splugorth fear it and dare not go there.
- New alien monsters and D-Bees.
- Strange new weapons and vehicles. Some left over from the Golden Age of Humanity, others completely alien.
- The Splugorth’s secret outpost. More than it would seem.
- A Splugorth zoo and place of secret Bio-Wizard experiments.
- Snow and Ice Golems created specifically for the cold environment.
- Danger from the elements, Ice Witches, Icecraft, and other horrors.
- Vostok City, a city of magic carved from the ice itself.
- Cold-weather skills, technology and survival techniques.
- Ancient danger and dark secrets.
- Written by Matthew Clements, Carmen Bellaire, and Kevin Siembieda.
- 160 pages (tentative) – $22.99 retail – Cat. No. 898. Spring or summer release.
Rifts® Bestiary™ Vol. Two – Coming Spring 2020
More monsters and exotic animals of Rifts® North America as part of an ongoing series of Rifts® Bestiary sourcebooks. The first two or three Rifts® Bestiary™ books will focus on monsters and animals of North America. They collect creatures from all current World Books and Sourcebooks, plus some new creatures by Kevin Siembieda, Charles Walton, and others. Presented in alphabetical order, with maps showing their range and location at a glance.
Note: The Rifts® Bestiary™ series is more than a few big books of monsters, they are deliberately designed to provide players with a useful, living resource (pet, guard animal, riding animal, food source, etc.) as well as present many and varied opportunities for adventure and fun. Some creatures are helpful, some are inadvertently a threat or danger, while others are slobbering predators or wicked beasts that kill and eat you, or capture you, or sabotage you, or worse.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America in a second easy to use sourcebook.
- Predators, exotic riding animals, beasts of burden, alien horrors, giant insects and more.
- Notable Splugorth hunting animals.
- Some new creatures, but most are existing creatures.
- Updated information where applicable.
- Updated and uniform stat blocks.
- A map for every creature showing where it is found.
- Fully illustrated.
- Art by Chuck Walton, Siembieda, Cummings, Bradshaw, Atkins, Ashbaugh, and many others.
- 192-224 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 897. In production. Anticipating Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume Two to be a spring 2020 release.
COMING! Rifts® The Disavowed™ – Secrets of the Coalition States™
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- 96 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 892. Summer release.
COMING! Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal – Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ Sourcebook
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity gave you updated Coalition Army O.C.C.s, ways to upgrade men-at-arms, new O.C.C.s, battle plans and strategies and tactics. CS Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal provides an array of new Coalition hardware: weapons, armor, additional SAMAS, other power armor, robots, combat vehicles, gear and info.
- New CS weapons and gear.
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Clements, Gleba and others.
- 96-128 pages – $17.99 retail – Cat. No. 893 – Summer or fall release.
Rifts® Bestiary™, Volume One – Shipping Now!
Could the monsters known as Caterpillar Things be the larval form of the Mothman Monster? Is the Corrival Battler as aggressive and dangerous as adventurers claim? Are Darkhounds really magically mutated Dog Boys? Is that why they see Coalition soldiers as friends and allies? Ee-Bee Gee-Bees are kinda cute, how dangerous can they be? Is it true the animals and people slain by the Death Springer rise as zombies?! What on Rifts Earth is a Field Reaper?
This book reveals it all.
Designed with both Players and Game Masters in mind, with creatures that can be used as pets, companions, riding animals, attack animals, and even unlikely allies, as well as slobbering monsters and catalysts for adventure. Adult, juvenile, and young stages of life give every creature three different levels of power and danger. Presented as a complete ecosystem, with maps and details to bring each animal to life. All provide plenty of spice to add to your characters and adventures.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America.
- 80+ creatures described in detail, updated and expanded.
- New predators, exotic riding animals, alien horrors, giant insects, and more.
- A map for every creature showing where it is found at a glance.
- Easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Powerful art.
- Includes basic S.D.C. stats for each creature description.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Charles Walton and others.
- 256 pages – $26.99 retail – Cat. No. 896 – Shipping Now!
Rifts® Bestiary™ Vol. One – “Gold Edition” Hardcover – Signed and Numbered – Now Shipping!
A deluxe, limited, Gold Edition hardcover, signed and numbered by Palladium staff and maybe a few freelancers. It is the same content of unique creatures that can be used as familiars, pets, riding animals, guard animals, and slobbering monsters as the softcover edition in a durable hardcover. Very limited run of only 300 copies, numbered and signed by Kevin Siembieda, Palladium staff members and possibly available contributing artists and writers. Note: Historically, Palladium Books’ Gold Editions have doubled, tripled or increased in value many times over. Valued as cherished collectibles. Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last. Please note the slight increase in price to $55.
- Gold foil on a black faux leather hardcover.
- Sewn and glued for long-lasting durability.
- Only 300 signed and numbered copies.
- Available only from Palladium Books.
- Sold on a first come, first served basis while supplies last.
- Signed by Kevin Siembieda and Palladium staff.
- Monsters and animals of Rifts North America.
- 80+ creatures described in detail.
- Same contents as the softcover edition.
- New predators, exotic riding animals, alien horrors, giant insects and more.
- Easily adapted to any Palladium setting; basic S.D.C. stats included for each creature description.
- 256 pages – $55.00 retail – Cat. No. 896HC (Volume One). Shipping Now!
UPDATE: The Rifter® #84 – available and shipping now
The Rifter® #84 focuses on adventure in dark corners of various world settings. Places where danger threatens, monsters and evildoers lurk in the shadows, and people are in need of heroes. Adventure source material for The Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural™, Nightbane®, and Rifts®. And remember, adventures and source material for one game setting can also be adapted to other world settings with some easy and obvious modifications. Most of all, have fun.
Rifter® #84 Highlights:
- The City of Cascade™ by Erick Wujcik and Matt Reed, A modern city in desperate need of heroes.
- The Kingdom of Raf-Chalon™ for Palladium Fantasy RPG® by Glen Evans. An Elven Kingdom in the Eastern Territory™.
- Golems in the Myst™ for Rifts® by Greg Diaczyk. Techno-Wizard experiments go wrong and Golems run amok.
- Spellbound O.C.C. for Nightbane® RPG by Ian Herbert.
- An Adventure for Beyond the Supernatural™ by Kyle Osterberg.
- The Dimma, a short story and a scary new monster for Beyond the Supernatural™ by Steven Dawes.
- 2021 Palladium Open House and other news.
- Coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – $14.99 retail – Cat. No. 184 – Shipping now!
Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc.; Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Garden of the Gods, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, Psychic Scream, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.