M1911 History

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rockwolf66
Hero

M1911 History

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

Wendsday, a New Article was posted on www.Thegunzone.com. the Article is on what is probalby the first use of the M1911. What makes the article interesting to me is that My Great-Grandfather took part in that Punative expedition. It's a good read and makes one long for a historical game.

The Article
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Unread post by jedi078 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:404'ed!

My brain housing group is not computing that.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:404'ed!

Misfit.
Please click on the article, as that Gunzone link was automaticly put in and was not a proper link.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”