Happy dance!!!

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

arouetta
Megaversal® Ambassador

Happy dance!!!

Unread post by arouetta »

:D

I'm published!! I submitted a couple of NPCs to a contest and one was in the final e-book! My name is listed as a contributor!

:love:

Do the board rules allow me to post a link to the e-book? Besides being proud of myself, it is a useful resource.
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Re: Happy dance!!!

Unread post by Marrowlight »

It is better to grouse at the Mod Edit than to ask permission. And congrats!
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
arouetta
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by arouetta »

Marrowlight wrote:It is better to grouse at the Mod Edit than to ask permission. And congrats!

https://gumroad.com/l/3LineNPCs

Page 190, last NPC. Originally intended as a one-game NPC, the PCs placed her with their favorite alchemist and she now works the counter. When the contest popped up on the Role-Playing Tips newsletter, I entered the NPC. Yay!

Right now the e-book is free, but the author said he's going to start charging in a week or so.
SmilingJack
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by SmilingJack »

Congratulations!

The NPC looks great

You should be proud of your accomplishment

Great job!
~ Love Conquers All ~

Return to “G.M.s Forum”