Rifter OCCs and RCCs

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

BloodAnjiel
D-Bee

Rifter OCCs and RCCs

Unread post by BloodAnjiel »

Just out of curiosity, has anyone made a list of available OCCs and RCCs from the rifters?
Death on wings
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Rifter OCCs and RCCs

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

yes, I have.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=127182

Toward the end of the 1st page.

Warning, I list the classes differently in this list. See top of 1st post for the labels used.

And I correctly do list Races as Races when they do get in the list. This means that when there is something listed as an RCC it is actually listing the racially restrictive CLASS.

No, not all Races made it into the list, because I was just listing the Classes.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
BloodAnjiel
D-Bee

Unread post by BloodAnjiel »

Thank you, that is very much helpful
Death on wings
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

What are the OCC in Rifts Mech Adventure Sourcebook?
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Man-Hunter
Combat Mage
Hazmat (Tin man or something)
Cold-Blooded
Paratrooper
Gladiator

I think that is it.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Panomas wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:yes, I have.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=127182

Toward the end of the 1st page.

Warning, I list the classes differently in this list. See top of 1st post for the labels used.

And I correctly do list Races as Races when they do get in the list. This means that when there is something listed as an RCC it is actually listing the racially restrictive CLASS.

No, not all Races made it into the list, because I was just listing the Classes.

Didn't want to distract from your list on the post Drew, but I like what your doing there-
and appreciate the time it took
:mrgreen:

Thank you.
However, now that I'm done all the books I have (or in some cases 'can find') please, if you find something I've missed, point it out.
At the moment I don't have the Rifts Mech Adventure Sourcebook so it was not included.
I did not include any RT books because I was only doing the PB Megaverse books. If requested in that topic I will consider adding them to the list.

I plan to get Rifts Mech Adventure Sourcebook in the x-mass grab bag order, along with R60.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”