What armor do YOU wear?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

What armor do YOU wear?

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Ok, just a for fun type thread. We all have our favorite things in rifts. And ones we dislike.

If cost is NOT a factor...
If "They'll kill me if they catch me in it" is NOT a factor...

What 'normal' "NON POWER ARMOR" Armor would you choose, and why? Try and provide page numbers with it so the rest of us can look it up (( with out rooting around for it))

So.. What is it. Where do we find it (Page number) and WHY Do you choose that one? Do you paint it a certain way? (Cammo, standard. Black.. white... purple and green? hot pink? ect))

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Re: What armor do YOU wear?

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

This thread could be very useful to me. My character in Dark's game took a pretty bad hit in the chest a couple of games ago and he needs to pick up a new suit of armor. This is his first time off Rifts earth (We're in Phaseworld) and Fiona (one of his new friends and fellow PC) gave him a whopping 500,000 universal credits. He need to pick up a new suit of "regular" armor but I have NO IDEA what might be suitable and I always try to go for fashion over function (it means we dont end up with a bunch of players in the same gear).

What might you guys suggest for a regular 19 year old human (former miner) giant robot pilot? :D
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

For myself

Free Quebec Body Armor: (Free Quebec Page 25 for awesome Visual, 26 for visual on the back, Page 50 for another awesome pic. Stats start on page 49 and wrap over to 50))

Mine has the "Platoon Leader" Helmet (( Free Quebec Page 25))

I keep the black base, the areas that appear 'lighter' in the pics, I'd paint dark green. I'd also keep the spikes./ Or I use CADPAT Digital cammo colors. http://www.cpgear.com/graphics/StoreBox ... a_zoom.jpg (( Which has the benefit of being Canadian! lol))

Why: I've loved that armor ever since I first saw it. Ramon Perez drew it so well and even did the walk arounds on it. (( as seen in the book.)) I love the way it looks and how it fits. It looks bad assed to me with out looking too fancy or stupidly complex.

My only complaint is, that while it's really nice armor... they gave it stats that did not befit an 'upgrade' from the previous. In my game we house rule it to match the CA 4 standard dead boy armor in STATS.

That being said. I'd still wear it even if it had the older stats.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Ninjabunny wrote:CA-6EX Heavy "Dead Boy" Armor page 102 Coalition War Campaign World Book 11.

This is just a bad mother (Shut your mouth!) suit of exo-skeleton armor.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah but that's powered. Just standard armor for this one please. We can start the Power Armor thread next. :)

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Ninjabunny wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:
Ninjabunny wrote:CA-6EX Heavy "Dead Boy" Armor page 102 Coalition War Campaign World Book 11.

This is just a bad mother (Shut your mouth!) suit of exo-skeleton armor.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah but that's powered. Just standard armor for this one please. We can start the Power Armor thread next. :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo it is exo skeleton which is not power armor at all. Is classified in a whole another way and it is listed with the body armors. So it's body armor by default at worst.

It's got machines that move and give you bonous to strength and speed. lol so.... please pick some that doesn't do that. Just normal armors. No Exo Skeletons please. Just for this thread.

Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

Ninjabunny wrote:NOWPOST YOUR DREAM ARMOR.....

I wish I could but as far as I know everything I've ever seen outside of R:UE is powered armor. Well, except some of that Republican Stuff from SB#1?

I'll check out Wave 2 though (thank you), I dont remember seeing any regular armor in there so fingers crossed. (A few of the pages are unreadable from water damage though so maybe that is the problem).

EDIT: I do like the Armour in the Australian book, but I'm not sure it'd be my favorite. :lol:
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

So many to choose from .. :badbad:
Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Unread post by Comrade Corsarius »

Gladiator armour. I just like it.

I'm considering a few TW upgrades, but right now it's just standard.
I'd get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the yardarm of my sky-ship as the sails billowed in the breeze and the land slid by 300-odd metres below. I'd grasp the mahogany ship's wheel, turn her nose a few points back onto the line, and feel pity for all those poor bastards below who have to work for a living. - My idea of the good life in Rifts.

Steampunk SAMAS finally built!
Giant2005
Knight

Unread post by Giant2005 »

Does Hecate's Armor count? If not, I'd go with the Amaki Duelist Armor - high MDC, light and no prowl penalty.
SkyeFyre
Hero

Unread post by SkyeFyre »

I always thought the FQ armor was totally awesome, however I am going to say an armor I guarantee nobody else is going to say...

Plastic Man.

Great stealthy EBA for a great price. Besides, I think it looks cool.
"If your party is doing anything but running like hell trying not to get vaporized, the GM is not running the Mechanoids correctly." -Geronimo 2.0
"Coming Summer 1994... Mechanoid Space!"
75 GM Geek Points
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Given the opportunity, Phase World CAF Battle Armor. Great protection, has some stealth ability and is designed for the addition of a power backpack that lets you get ten times as many shots out of an energy weapon compared to a standard E-clip. So it's like you're carrying 10 E-clips without any of the transport problems and being on the back enemies aren't likely to shoot it and deprive you of power.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Giant2005
Knight

Nightmask wrote:Given the opportunity, Phase World CAF Battle Armor. Great protection, has some stealth ability and is designed for the addition of a power backpack that lets you get ten times as many shots out of an energy weapon compared to a standard E-clip. So it's like you're carrying 10 E-clips without any of the transport problems and being on the back enemies aren't likely to shoot it and deprive you of power.

I don't know the armor so well but from your description, it sounds like you would have more transport problems with that backpack than without...
If it is mutually exclusive with an actual backpack, where do you plan on storing all those must-have items every swashbuckling adventurer feels compelled to carry :D ?
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

After much debate amongst ourselves .. we have decided our primary favorite Body Armor's are the Sunaj Armors (Atlantis pg 67.) with built in Magic Talisman (+100 mdc, 3x per day, 40min)

EDIT: that effectively grants my armor a total of 430 MDC, at -10% prowl and only weighs in at 16lbs !! Plus it can look any way I want it too look hehe.
Last edited by Lenwen on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

I was going to say Gladius since it is not a powered armour but since PJ kyboshed exo-skeletons ( :P to you sir :P to you :D ) I'll say Republican Infantry Armour. Higher than normal Heavy armour mdc and better mobility and only considered medium for weight purposes. Page 134 SB1R.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Solarius
D-Bee

Unread post by Solarius »

Dragonbone armor from Spirit West p.92
Nightmask
Palladin

Giant2005 wrote:
Nightmask wrote:Given the opportunity, Phase World CAF Battle Armor. Great protection, has some stealth ability and is designed for the addition of a power backpack that lets you get ten times as many shots out of an energy weapon compared to a standard E-clip. So it's like you're carrying 10 E-clips without any of the transport problems and being on the back enemies aren't likely to shoot it and deprive you of power.

I don't know the armor so well but from your description, it sounds like you would have more transport problems with that backpack than without...
If it is mutually exclusive with an actual backpack, where do you plan on storing all those must-have items every swashbuckling adventurer feels compelled to carry :D ?

The power backpack is actually a plate that slides into a slot on the back designed for it, the material gives no impression that it generates any problems so one would imagine that the armor is optimized so the plate doesn't cause problem if you want to add on an actual back-pack. Partly because it is a plate, designed so it's fitting fairly flat across the back and adding little thickness to interfere.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Athos
Hero
Comment: Free Missouri, stand up to Apartheid everywhere.

Unread post by Athos »

Flying Titan Power Armor if it's a non magical character, or any light armor with invincible armor TW'd into it is good for a magical character.
Faceless Dude
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: The Devil on your Shoulder

Unread post by Faceless Dude »

I've been on a huge versatility kick recently so my favorite armor of late is the NG-A15 Peacekeeper Armor (Merc Ops, pg 89). Its a good base light environmental suit (40 MDC), that can have hardened plates quickly added to it (to 85 MDC) if you know you need protection over mobility on a given day.
Not Misunderstood, Just Evil
Giant2005
Knight

Lenwen wrote:After much debate amongst ourselves .. we have decided our primary favorite Body Armor's are the Sunaj Armors (Atlantis pg 67.) with built in Magic Talisman (+100 mdc, 3x per day, 40min)

EDIT: that effectively grants my armor a total of 430 MDC, at -10% prowl and only weighs in at 16lbs !! Plus it can look any way I want it too look hehe.

Did you recently undergo the Crazy conversion? I don't remember you referring to yourself as having more than one personality before today...
Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

Any one the armor from Nurani wave 2, takes like half from most things except lasers and magic....so nearly doubles your MDC from plasma attacks...has 100 upgrades and is light, ohh and it bends light to give you a prowl bonous.
Most actauly games though we end up all wearing plastic man cuase its so cheap and we run through armor so fast, the truck or base usaly has 10 suits of diffrent colors laying around in there for the....."damn it im out of MDC " momments. It costs so much more to fix armor than to just buy new when it comes to the higher end stuff its silly.
Gladiator armor was my old favorite till they started printing a million peices of gear. Used take that armor in mercenaries that was an exo skelton...GM kept making scenarios where my batteries would go dead at all the wrong times.....got to be that I held on to like 5 batteries and he kept shooting my ruck sack holding them. So no more bounus attack for me and heavy MDC hehehehehe
Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

if your a caster millium tree bark armor, with a leaf poncho and a force field make you pretty rugged too.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Giant2005 wrote:
Lenwen wrote:After much debate amongst ourselves .. we have decided our primary favorite Body Armor's are the Sunaj Armors (Atlantis pg 67.) with built in Magic Talisman (+100 mdc, 3x per day, 40min)

Did you recently undergo the Crazy conversion? I don't remember you referring to yourself as having more than one personality before today...

Not sure we understand your question fully :wink:
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Zamion138 wrote:GM kept making scenarios where my batteries would go dead at all the wrong times.....got to be that I held on to like 5 batteries and he kept shooting my ruck sack holding them. So no more bounus attack for me and heavy MDC hehehehehe

Sounds like your GM was a jerk more than anything else.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Giant2005
Knight

Lenwen wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:

:lol:
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Giant2005 wrote:
Lenwen wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:

What was your favorite EBA ? (no limit just curious bro)
Giant2005
Knight

Lenwen wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:
Lenwen wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:

What was your favorite EBA ? (no limit just curious bro)

The Amaki Duelist Armor.
It is a no frills suit, it's only claim to fame is that afaik, it has the highest MDC protection without a prowl penalty. In my eyes that makes it at least the best baseline armor - all that extra crap people are choosing their armors for can be installed later.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Giant2005 wrote:
Lenwen wrote:What was your favorite EBA ? (no limit just curious bro)

The Amaki Duelist Armor.
It is a no frills suit, it's only claim to fame is that afaik, it has the highest MDC protection without a prowl penalty. In my eyes that makes it at least the best baseline armor - all that extra crap people are choosing their armors for can be installed later.

True.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Giant2005 wrote:

It's not recent........ :lol:

Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
Giant2005 wrote:

It's not recent........ :lol:

BAHAHAHA
flatline
Knight

Unread post by flatline »

If the GM doesn't enforce the stupid magic vs armor rules, I use whatever is available. It just needs to help me survive that first attack until I get my magic up.

If the GM does enforce the stupid magic vs armor rules, I do whatever I can to get a force field either during character generation or as soon as possible during game play. Force fields that run off eclips are ideal since I can leave them up all the time and just recharge the eclip via sub-particle acceleration whenever I have the PPE to spare.

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

The magic vs armor rule is to keep mages from wearing heavy MD armor AND wielding laser rifles AND having fireballs up their sleeve. It's one of the few 'balance' inforced things that palladium does have. I don't find it stupid at all.

Course.. I very very rarely play a mage.. so it benefits me alot. :)

But this thread is 'What would YOU wear" unless you're a mage.. doesn't matter about mage armors. :)

Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:It's one of the few 'balance' inforced things that palladium does have.

Its one of multiple .. "Balance" issues enforced ..

Which makes me laugh at anyone attempting to play a spell caster of any kind .. in a world where a laser pistol has more firepower then a tank !!

Palladium wants people to think the pure caster classes are all badass's .. yet palladium does everything they can to hamstring them.. :lol:
flatline
Knight

Pepsi Jedi wrote:The magic vs armor rule is to keep mages from wearing heavy MD armor AND wielding laser rifles AND having fireballs up their sleeve. It's one of the few 'balance' inforced things that palladium does have. I don't find it stupid at all.

But this thread is 'What would YOU wear" unless you're a mage.. doesn't matter about mage armors. :)

This is Rifts! I'm supposed to be using laser rifles and wearing MDC armor and casting spells and activating psionics and whatever else I may have up my sleeve!

Things are balanced quite nicely without that stupid rule by the fact that magic users get far fewer attacks per melee yet our spells can cost multiple attacks to cast and we have relatively small PPE bases.

People who play magic users without modern weapon, science, and computer skills are, in my opinion, missing the point of the setting.

--flatline
I don't care about canon answers. I'm interested in good, well-reasoned answers and, perhaps, a short discussion of how that answer is supported or contradicted by canon.

If I don't provide a book and page number, then don't assume that I'm describing canon. I'll tell you if I'm describing canon.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

flatline wrote:This is Rifts! I'm supposed to be using laser rifles and wearing MDC armor and casting spells and activating psionics and whatever else I may have up my sleeve!

Things are balanced quite nicely without that stupid rule by the fact that magic users get far fewer attacks per melee yet our spells can cost multiple attacks to cast and we have relatively small PPE bases.

People who play magic users without modern weapon, science, and computer skills are, in my opinion, missing the point of the setting.

--flatline

Word up, my homey.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Self-cleaning underwear...it's dignity armor.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Killer Cyborg wrote:
flatline wrote:This is Rifts! I'm supposed to be using laser rifles and wearing MDC armor and casting spells and activating psionics and whatever else I may have up my sleeve!

--flatline

Word up, my homey.

:ok:

\m/
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

flatline wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:The magic vs armor rule is to keep mages from wearing heavy MD armor AND wielding laser rifles AND having fireballs up their sleeve. It's one of the few 'balance' inforced things that palladium does have. I don't find it stupid at all.

This is Rifts! I'm supposed to be using laser rifles and wearing MDC armor and casting spells and activating psionics and whatever else I may have up my sleeve!

--flatline

Cry me a river. If you want the flashy spells with no 'ammo' cost other than a nights sleep there's a trade off. You're a squishy. It's always been thus in RPGs. Hopefully always will be.

:mrgreen:

Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
flatline wrote:

--flatline

Cry me a river. If you want the flashy spells with no 'ammo' cost other than a nights sleep there's a trade off. You're a squishy. It's always been thus in RPGs. Hopefully always will be.

I've house rulled away the no armor BS .. as well as the whole if a caster is under fire of any kind .. they are unable to cast spells .. thats gone too.

And I am seriously thinking of dropping the whole limited by casting spells per melee round thing .. in my opinion if you know the spell you can get them off in 1 melee action .. and there for should be able to cast as many spells as some one who uses conventional weapons.

those are my house rules and seriously leaning twords the last one too ..
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
flatline wrote:

--flatline

The problem is the actual effective spells eat up PPE way to fast and you cannot get your full PPE in a nights sleep. You can completely burn through your entire PPE base in one moderate combat encounter. Then you have nothing. THAT is definitely a disadvantage. Magic is not like having an energy cannon hooked into a PA's nuclear power supply(unlimited). It more like a laser rifle with an e-clip and you are only allowed 1 clip per day with no extras allowed.

Magic is no where NEAR the great equalizer Palladium likes to say it is and I am mostly a TECH not MAGIC guy.

\m/
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Pepsi Jedi wrote:Ok, just a for fun type thread. We all have our favorite things in rifts. And ones we dislike.

What 'normal' "NON POWER ARMOR" Armor would you choose, and why? Try and provide page numbers with it so the rest of us can look it up (( with out rooting around for it))

Special Forces CA-7 (CWC, 103)

WHY Do you choose that one?

It's got retractable vibro-blades in each forearm, a garrote in the left wrist, and a built-in silent jet pack.
It's not too heavy (20 lbs), and it has high MDC (100)
Plus, it looks badass.

Do you paint it a certain way? (Cammo, standard. Black.. white... purple and green? hot pink? ect))

Not really.
Probably should paint it cammo, though, unless I'm doing night operations.

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Lenwen wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:
flatline wrote:

--flatline

I've house rulled away the no armor BS .. as well as the whole if a caster is under fire of any kind .. they are unable to cast spells .. thats gone too.

No surprise there.

Lenwen wrote:
And I am seriously thinking of dropping the whole limited by casting spells per melee round thing .. in my opinion if you know the spell you can get them off in 1 melee action .. and there for should be able to cast as many spells as some one who uses conventional weapons.

those are my house rules and seriously leaning twords the last one too ..

Again. No real surprise there. The complexity of casting a mystical spell should mean nothin' right? If you got it you cann machine gun them out as fast as someone pulls a laser rifle trigger. After all.. that's all they are right? :lol:

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Killer Cyborg wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:Ok, just a for fun type thread. We all have our favorite things in rifts. And ones we dislike.

Special Forces CA-7 (CWC, 103)

WHY Do you choose that one?

It's got retractable vibro-blades in each forearm, a garrote in the left wrist, and a built-in silent jet pack.
It's not too heavy (20 lbs), and it has high MDC (100)
Plus, it looks badass.

Do you paint it a certain way? (Cammo, standard. Black.. white... purple and green? hot pink? ect))

Not really.
Probably should paint it cammo, though, unless I'm doing night operations.

That stuff is cool. I like it too. :)

Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

Shinitenshi wrote:NE-BA-26 Special Body Armor fully customized with thermal kinetic dampening. DB 8 pg 37-38

It's not too heavy yet provides good protection and has everything I need integrated in. Would probably have it in black.
For 'off the shelf', the NE-BA-26 with the works would be my choice as well. After that would be some kind of TW madness for a custom suit.
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

CyberPaladin85 wrote:If just starting out, whatever garentees the best chance of survivial. Once I've "gotten my grove," whatever looks cool and still works, because now I've got forcefields and a decent Armor of Ithan spell.

BTW, you can use those Naruni Forcefields to totally screw with people.

Soldier: "the bimbo terrorist has no armor! attack! What? Were's that force field coming from?"
Super Spy: "heh, totally aced that role. And I'm a guy."

BAHAHAHA

Also ..

One could have the NE technological force field ..

And then also the Magical nature of Armor of Ithan included to that as well

Means you could have a plastic man armor that has more MDC then the best Body Armors the CS can produce!!
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Ninjabunny wrote:
Lenwen wrote:
CyberPaladin85 wrote:If just starting out, whatever garentees the best chance of survivial. Once I've "gotten my grove," whatever looks cool and still works, because now I've got forcefields and a decent Armor of Ithan spell.

Soldier: "the bimbo terrorist has no armor! attack! What? Were's that force field coming from?"

BAHAHAHA

Also ..

Means you could have a plastic man armor that has more MDC then the best Body Armors the CS can produce!!

One could do that with any armor Len, it's really just pointless to add in the CS part.

The CS are the defacto standard when it comes to Armors for the north american continent .. and as thee single most covered entity in all of Rifts .. they appear to be the universal Rifts standard with which all other's are measured.

Hence the remark about their armors. Its not a slight twords them but actually its a compliment for them. :wink:
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Ninjabunny wrote:
Lenwen wrote:
Ninjabunny wrote:
Lenwen wrote:

BAHAHAHA

Also ..

One could do that with any armor Len, it's really just pointless to add in the CS part.

The CS are the defacto standard when it comes to Armors for the north american continent .. and as thee single most covered entity in all of Rifts .. they appear to be the universal Rifts standard with which all other's are measured.

Hence the remark about their armors. Its not a slight twords them but actually its a compliment for them. :wink:

I see what your saying Len.

I'm surprised hehe there are others on the boards who would have attempted to construe it into something it is not .. and argue with me that it was a slight and yadda yadda yadda ... haha
flatline
Knight

Ninjabunny wrote:Well you made your point clarified it when I thought it was made as a pointless dig (which as you pointed out wasn't) and why turn this into a pointless CS debate.

There's no such thing as a "pointless" debate. Both sides have lots of points that they want to make.

I believe the word you're looking for is "fruitless".

Carry on!

--flatline

Killer Cyborg
Priest

flatline wrote:There's no such thing as a "pointless" debate.

A debate between 1st edition AD&D Clerics.

Nightmask
Palladin

CyberPaladin85 wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
flatline wrote:There's no such thing as a "pointless" debate.

A debate between 1st edition AD&D Clerics.

Yep, those weapon restrictions do suck, don't they. :P

Particularly for a cleric to a god of war or similar edged-weapon loving god, as it seems quite off that your cleric and devout enough believer for his god to give him power is required to use staves, hammers, clubs, and the like. 'Oh yeah I'm the God of War! and encourage everyone EXCEPT my clerics to take up the sword and axe and reap the whirlwind of destruction!'.

Return to “Rifts®”