How long do orders usually take?

For talk about all things Palladium past, present, & future.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TriOpticon
D-Bee

How long do orders usually take?

Unread post by TriOpticon »

I placed my first order with Palladium store last week and was just curious how long orders usually take to ship out? I know it is during their 50% sale so that may slow things down.

Just curious.

Thanks.
Grand Paladin
Adventurer

Re: How long do orders usually take?

Unread post by Grand Paladin »

Generally, orders for in-stock items will be billed, packed and out the door for shipping within 3 days (my experience). The method of shipping that you selected will greatly impact when you get your order in-hand. Media mail is cheapest, but could take up to 14 business days, or as little as 3-4 days- it's a crap-shoot. USPS and UPS mail options will be more predictable, but will cost more obviously.
"In America the President reigns for four years and journalism governs forever and ever. "
— Oscar Wilde
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!"
— Adam Savage, Mythbusters
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Turn around for me has been fast especially if everything is in stock. With the big sales there may be a bit of a traffic jam but still 2 or 3 days would be about what I would expect to see given my past experiences.
TriOpticon
D-Bee

Unread post by TriOpticon »

Thanks, everyone, I was looking for the order processing time and it looks like it is shipping out today. Just checked my order as I could not recall what method of shipping I had chosen.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

When I order things and pick USPS shipping it gets to me in about 7 days. About what the estimated time says it will take.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Nightfactory wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:When I order things and pick USPS shipping it gets to me in about 7 days. About what the estimated time says it will take.

Yeah, but you're drewkitty ~..~, one of the most accurate and logical posters out there. Of course you get special service. :)

:P

However, because I am one of the most accurate and logical posters there I do not get responded to too much cause what is there to argue over when I'm just stating what Canon says.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

I usually get my anything I order in less than 10 calendar days and I am in Canada.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “All Things Palladium Books®”