Year and month?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

Year and month?

Unread post by pblackcrow »

When did Tolkeen fall? Year and month?
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Morik
Explorer

Re: Year and month?

Unread post by Morik »

I would like to play it out as a 6 month build up, then a 3 month siege, then the sorcerer's revenge happens, then a month of "let up" by the coalition.

After that the Free Quebec betrayal happens and the battle resumes and takes about 3-5 weeks to come to a conclusion. So a little under a year.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

109 P.A., I thought.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
smashed
Wanderer

Unread post by smashed »

I thought it was in December 108 PA right before the winter solstice.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

smashed wrote:I thought it was in December 108 PA right before the winter solstice.

Seems like a good move on the CS's part.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Okay, well anyway, I plan on saving it. By um "covertly" involving the Xiticix and getting them to go after the CS...Full force!!! Then after they are dealt with I plan on blowing the queens and egg chambers basically to bits.

Oh, yes...I am playing an aberrant, true Atlantian. With access to a small pyramid and the spell astral projection. To gives you some idea of what I am planning. LOL
Ankh, udja, seneb.
Hannibal
Explorer

Unread post by Hannibal »

June 109 was the last month of the war. CS forces attacked just before the summer solstice (small window, however), but it was in 109, not 108.
Eashamahel
Hero

Unread post by Eashamahel »

argos wrote:There is no set date. If you ask the resistance still in tolkeen they would say it hasnt fell yet. There is no set date given for the fall of the King's Tower which would probably be the best mark for the city's fall.

If you asked the 'resistance' still in Tolkeen during the current timeline, they would sound pretty silly saying their nation hasn't fallen yet, when there city is a smoking crater.

Return to “Rifts®”