Canon Dimensions

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Stattick
Adventurer

Canon Dimensions

Unread post by Stattick »

I'm trying to compile a list of canon dimensions for the Palladium Megaverse. I'm also looking for pocket dimensions, particularly those connected to Rifts Earth. Here's what I have so far. What did I miss?

Rifts Earth
Astral Plane
Dream Stream
Elemental
* Central Plane of the Elementals
* Plane of Earth
* Plane of Air
* Plane of Water
* Plane of Fire
Wormwood
Phase World
After the Bomb
Heroes Unlimited
Palladium
Shadowplane
Garbage Pit
Great Machine
Chaos Earth
* Pre-Cataclysm
Chaotic Space
Mechanoid Space
Systems Failure
Ninjas & Superspies
Beyond the Supernatural
Nightbane
* Nightlands
Arsenal
Hades
Dyval
Skraypers
Axion
Alternate of another dimension
Ash Lands
Deific Realm
* Asgard
* Labyrinth
Phantasm
Necropolon
Eylor
Pocket Dimension or anomaly
* City of Brass
* Psyscape
* Yucatan
* Fadetowns
* D-Shifting Region
* Spires
Time Rift
Robotech
Splicers
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Canon Dimensions

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

You've missed a few.

Yin Caverns-- Mystic china
Lord of the Deeps native oceanic realm -- Rifts Lemuria
Realm of the Spirits: Spirit West

actually, if your going to list devine realms and hell dimensions, grab pantheons of the megaverse and dragons and gods. another dozen or two are mentioned between them, as well as references to other dimensions the gods operate in

also, could you speficy what level of detail you want? because throughout the books there's dozens of D-bee writeups and NPC's who breifly mention a strange world they're from or have been to and nothing more about it. if you count all the offhand one-off references this list probablly be in the hundreds.

Hells of the Yama Kings--devine realm, also dimensional anomaly as these were fused with parts of asia in Rifts china

actually, if your going to list hells and devine realms, just get pantheons of the megaverse and dragons and gods. there's like, at least two dozen missing from your list between them
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
nilgravity
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by nilgravity »

Skraypers is actually in the same dimension as phase world, it's just in an unexplored sector. Are we including Rifters? I haven't read it yet but I'm pretty sure I have one about a pocket dimension with amoeba men
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

does the Astral Plain count as 1 dimension or three? its has three regions, (outer, inner, void), each which is effectively it's own dimension.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Stattick
Adventurer

Nekira Sudacne wrote:You've missed a few.

Yin Caverns-- Mystic china
Lord of the Deeps native oceanic realm -- Rifts Lemuria
Realm of the Spirits: Spirit West

Thanks!

actually, if your going to list devine realms and hell dimensions, grab pantheons of the megaverse and dragons and gods. another dozen or two are mentioned between them, as well as references to other dimensions the gods operate in

At this time, I'm not terribly worried about them. I'm just covering them under "Deific realms" at the moment.

also, could you speficy what level of detail you want? because throughout the books there's dozens of D-bee writeups and NPC's who breifly mention a strange world they're from or have been to and nothing more about it. if you count all the offhand one-off references this list probablly be in the hundreds.

I don't want to include the one off mentions at this time. What I might do instead, is list "Home world to a DB race".

Hells of the Yama Kings--devine realm, also dimensional anomaly as these were fused with parts of asia in Rifts china

actually, if your going to list hells and devine realms, just get pantheons of the megaverse and dragons and gods. there's like, at least two dozen missing from your list between them

I thought of a few more:

Slave or concurred world
* Splugie slave world
* Demon slave world
* Devil slave world
* Naruni slave world
Home world to a DB race
Spirit of Light realm

What I'm doing is trying to make a faster/better "random dimension" table than what's in the Megaverse Builder, for my (multi-page) GM screen. I'm going to make two versions: one to post on the forums, and one for personal use that includes some personal dimensions and some stuff that's inspired by IP's that Palladium doesn't have a right to.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

I thought spirits of light were native to the astral plane?
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Stattick
Adventurer

Nekira Sudacne wrote:I thought spirits of light were native to the astral plane?

Are they? I'm not really very familiar with them.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

I checked and I was wrong. You are correct, they are native to an unkown dimension they never discuss with others, however their native state is an astral spirit form, and they have to sacrafise power to manifest a body to interact with mortals.

Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

nilgravity wrote:Skraypers is actually in the same dimension as phase world, it's just in an unexplored sector. Are we including Rifters? I haven't read it yet but I'm pretty sure I have one about a pocket dimension with amoeba men

Since when did Skraypers become part of Phase World?
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Nightmask
Palladin

notafraid2die wrote:
Nightmask wrote:
nilgravity wrote:Skraypers is actually in the same dimension as phase world, it's just in an unexplored sector. Are we including Rifters? I haven't read it yet but I'm pretty sure I have one about a pocket dimension with amoeba men

It's part of the Three Galaxies.

Where does it explicitly state that?
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

it's actually located in either the corkscrew galaxy in phase world OR it's located in a corkscrew-like galaxy in heroes unlimited, depending on if it's an MDC or SDC game in your universe.

Looonatic
Adventurer

Unread post by Looonatic »

Nightmask wrote:
notafraid2die wrote:
Nightmask wrote:

Where does it explicitly state that?

Skraypers pg 127.
--The more powerful you are, the less tacos you get.--
Subjugator
Palladium Books® Super Fan

Unread post by Subjugator »

Manhunter dimension.
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

I can see an illustration of that nearly every time I come here.
Johnathan
Adventurer

Unread post by Johnathan »

Thraxus' White Tower is rumored to be its own pocket dimension since it appears larger on the inside then on the outside and seems to frequent change its own interior, sometimes radically.

The fabled Palladium of Desires was said to be a dimensional realm unto itself, much like the White Tower.

The Ever Glade - I MIGHT have the name wrong. It's a magical item in Palladium (referenced, I think, in Northern Hinterlands) that is, in essence, a portable dimension pocket that the user can escape to (along with some others). It has the appearance of a green glade but lacks food & water, so if you go in, best be prepared.

The Land of the Damned - again, this area is said to be several times larger than what is geographically possible.

The unnamed pocket dimension that Atlantis got transported into during that whole "Mega-Planet-Draining-Rift-Accident-Thing" that the True Atlanteans caused (way to go, jerks...)

Would Tartarus or any of the dimensional prisons count in here...? I know Tartarus falls under a deific realm, but what about all those dimensional prisons that are -constantly- being referenced?
Hotrod wrote:I haven't noticed saints getting the bad end of the bargain at all. Sure, a lot of them die in pain and poverty. A lot of jerks die in agony, betrayal, and humiliation, often taking their own lives rather than having to face the consequences of what they've done.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Azazel wrote:What is the canon status of Rifts Manhunter?

After the license reverted back to Myrmidon Press was Manhunter still considered an official part of Rifts? And what is the canon status of the Manhunter universe as a whole? It was further detailed and expanded in Manhunter: Into the Bloodhood which was never adapted to Rifts. And lastly what is the canon status of creatures from the Manhunter universe such as the Mulka?

I'm asking because our group recently had this discussion.

Thank you.

The offical status is that Manhunter has no place in the palladium megaverse in any way, nor does the licence permit them to do otherwise.

Those who have a copy of the book are free to use it though.

Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

Is mechaniod space anouther dimension or just a distent corner of space???
Stattick
Adventurer

Nekira Sudacne wrote:I checked and I was wrong. You are correct, they are native to an unkown dimension they never discuss with others, however their native state is an astral spirit form, and they have to sacrafise power to manifest a body to interact with mortals.

Ok, undescribed dimension where things are probably very weird: doesn't go on the list.

So far, I have:

After the Bomb
Alien or Vampiric Intelligence's Dimension
- - - - Necropolon (ruled by Vampiric Intelligence)
Arsenal (Three Galaxies; arms market)
Ash Lands (4 Horsemen)
Astral Plane
- - - - Outer
- - - - Inner
- - - - Void
Axion (Sky Islands)
Beyond the Supernatural
Chaos Earth
- - - - Pre-Cataclysm
Chaotic Space (Dying Galaxy invading Central Plane of Elementals)
DB race's homeworld
Deific Realm
- - - - Asgard
- - - - Labyrinth
Dimensional Prison
Dream Stream
Dyval
Elemental
- - - - Central Plane of the Elementals
- - - - Plane of Earth
- - - - Plane of Air
- - - - Plane of Water
- - - - Plane of Fire
Eylor
Garbage Pit
Great Machine
Hades
Heroes Unlimited
- - - - Alien World
Mechanoid Space
Nightbane
- - - - Nightlands
Ninjas & Superspies
Palladium
Palladium of Desires
Parallel Dimension
Phantasm (sentient illusions)
Phase World/Three Galaxies
Pocket Dimension
- - - - City of Brass
- - - - D-Shifting Region
- - - - Fadetowns
- - - - Hells of the Yama Kings
- - - - Land of the Damned
- - - - Lord of the Deeps realm
- - - - Portable Pocket Dimension
- - - - Psyscape
- - - - Realm of the Spirits
- - - - Spires
- - - - Yin Caverns
- - - - Yucatan
Rifts Earth
Robotech
Shadowplane
Skraypers
Slave or Concurred World/Dimension
- - - - Splugie slave world
- - - - Demon slave world
- - - - Devil slave world
- - - - Naruni slave world
Splicers
Systems Failure
The Land of the Damned
Time Rift
Wormwood
SittingBull
Hero
Comment: "Its not the destination that matters, its the journey along the way."

Unread post by SittingBull »

Subjugator wrote:Manhunter dimension.

Beat me to it, good show.
"Understanding is a three-edged sword."
Kosh from Babylon 5
"You don't understand, so you find excuses."
Doctor Who
"Peace has made you weak. Victory has defeated you."
Bane
Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Zamion138 wrote:Is mechaniod space anouther dimension or just a distent corner of space???

it's explictly another dimension.

MaxxSterling
Adventurer
Comment: I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum...

Unread post by MaxxSterling »

When the list is completed, it'd be nice to see at least 1 book referenced for each, showing where these places are described. For Example:

Wormwood : Wormwood
Federation of Magic : City of Brass
et cetera
Ectoplasmic Bidet
Hero

Unread post by Ectoplasmic Bidet »

The Dreamtime dimension associated with Australia.
Subjugator

Nekira Sudacne wrote:

After the license reverted back to Myrmidon Press was Manhunter still considered an official part of Rifts? And what is the canon status of the Manhunter universe as a whole? It was further detailed and expanded in Manhunter: Into the Bloodhood which was never adapted to Rifts. And lastly what is the canon status of creatures from the Manhunter universe such as the Mulka?

Thank you.

The offical status is that Manhunter has no place in the palladium megaverse in any way, nor does the licence permit them to do otherwise.

Where'd you see that? I was previously told by Kev that it's canonical.

/Sub
There's a reason...and a very good one...that I have certain people in this forum blocked both here and on Facebook.

Kagashi
Champion

Unread post by Kagashi »

A few things:

-Chaos Earth and Rifts Earth are the same dimension, separated by time. Should this be called "Rifts Prime"?
-There are arguments both for and against that BtS is also part of that same dimension, again separated by time.
-Macross II should be on that list.
-TMNT should be on that list. Similar, but fundamentally different than AtB.
-It can be argued Robotech 1st edition and 2nd edition are two separate dimensions. This actually came into play in a Rifts game I was in. I made a character that was rifted to Rifts Earth back when 1st edition was still around. I role played him with knowledge of the EBSIS, my Wolverine Assault Rifle looked a lot like my Wolfe auto pistol with extra attachments but were very different weapons, and I called my organization the "REF". Later 2nd edition was released and another player came in, calling his organization the "UEEF", called a completely different rifle the "Wolverine Assault Rifle" and had no idea who the EBSIS was. But we both recognized we rode Cyclones, knew who the Invid were, and recognized we were very similar.
I want to see from Palladium:
Updated Aug 2015
-Rifts: Dark Woods/Deep South, Space 110 PA, Scandinavia
-Mechanoids: Space (MDC)
-Robotech: Errata for Marines timeline, Masters Deluxe with SC and UEEF gear, Spaceships
-Updated Errata for post-2006 printings of Rifts books
-Searchable, quality PDFs/E-pubs of current Rifts titles
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

The "Dimension of Death" from the Avaxa's Gate adventure in PFRPG Book IV Adventures in the Northern Wilderness.

Kirby World, from p. 105 of Transdimensional TMNT (originally appeared in the Donatello micro-series comic book by Mirage Studios)
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Nightmask
Palladin

Kagashi wrote:A few things:

-Chaos Earth and Rifts Earth are the same dimension, separated by time. Should this be called "Rifts Prime"?
-There are arguments both for and against that BtS is also part of that same dimension, again separated by time.
-Macross II should be on that list.
-TMNT should be on that list. Similar, but fundamentally different than AtB.
-It can be argued Robotech 1st edition and 2nd edition are two separate dimensions. This actually came into play in a Rifts game I was in. I made a character that was rifted to Rifts Earth back when 1st edition was still around. I role played him with knowledge of the EBSIS, my Wolverine Assault Rifle looked a lot like my Wolfe auto pistol with extra attachments but were very different weapons, and I called my organization the "REF". Later 2nd edition was released and another player came in, calling his organization the "UEEF", called a completely different rifle the "Wolverine Assault Rifle" and had no idea who the EBSIS was. But we both recognized we rode Cyclones, knew who the Invid were, and recognized we were very similar.

I like that!

taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Agreed...two seperate Robotech universes makes for some intriguing possibilities. :)
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Grand Paladin
Adventurer

Unread post by Grand Paladin »

Dimension of Light from Rifts World Book 2: Atlantis
"In America the President reigns for four years and journalism governs forever and ever. "
— Oscar Wilde
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!"
— Adam Savage, Mythbusters
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

notafraid2die wrote:
Nightmask wrote:

Scrapers is it's own dimension. It is optionally a part of the 3G if the GM wants it to be. This 3G option is a part of the options listed in the back of the book.
---------------
RT....due to licencing agreemants RT2 is not apart of the PB Megaverce. RT1..*shrugs* depends on how much lawyer you have in the blood if it is or not. If you want to err on the side of safe then 'not'.
----------------
The astral plan is three distinct places, inner, outer, and void.
------------------
Subjugator wrote:Manhunter dimension.

not anymore....
I would say that it was; but only if you have the book. Otherwise it is no
-----------------

Anding to the list...
The Mirrorwall. As in the two "walk the Mirrorwall" spells. Through the glass darkly book
The LOTD pocket dimension (Lemuria) that was set up as an escape bubble by the LOTD when the magic went dark.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Nightmask
Palladin

The Astral Plane is debatable whether or not it's one plane or if there are parallel versions of it associated with each dimension that has Astral access. There's nothing to suggest you could enter the Astral plane in say the Heroes Unlimited universe and walk out on Beyond the Supernatural Earth. The option of maybe pulling that off from the Void reads much like trying to open a standard rift or trigger a Dimensional Teleport spell.

Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Subjugator wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:

Thank you.

Where'd you see that? I was previously told by Kev that it's canonical.

/Sub

When I read the nature of the licencing dispute. I could be wrong, but unless I misunderstood the nature of the licincing dispute/reversion, I don't think Kevin has the legal right to make that claim. did he go into detail? If palladium does retain some sort of right to manhunter i'd really like to know what.

Subjugator

Nekira Sudacne wrote:When I read the nature of the licencing dispute. I could be wrong, but unless I misunderstood the nature of the licincing dispute/reversion, I don't think Kevin has the legal right to make that claim. did he go into detail? If palladium does retain some sort of right to manhunter i'd really like to know what.

I don't know why he'd not have the right to make that claim. "That book remains a part of the Rifts universe." I don't know that he retains *rights* to it. He just said it's part of the universe. It doesn't mean he can develop it further.

IIRC, it came up at the first Open House. People were asking about licensed material during the big Q&A upstairs and I think his answer was, "Sure, if you can find one!"

/Sub

Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Subjugator wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:When I read the nature of the licencing dispute. I could be wrong, but unless I misunderstood the nature of the licincing dispute/reversion, I don't think Kevin has the legal right to make that claim. did he go into detail? If palladium does retain some sort of right to manhunter i'd really like to know what.

I don't know why he'd not have the right to make that claim. "That book remains a part of the Rifts universe." I don't know that he retains *rights* to it. He just said it's part of the universe. It doesn't mean he can develop it further.

IIRC, it came up at the first Open House. People were asking about licensed material during the big Q&A upstairs and I think his answer was, "Sure, if you can find one!"

/Sub

I'm not too sure what he meant by that. It sounds like he was just saying "If you can find a book, you can use it with Rifts", which is of course true, loosing a licence dosn't negate the presence of previously licenced works. does that sound right?

glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Nightmask wrote:The Astral Plane is debatable whether or not it's one plane or if there are parallel versions of it associated with each dimension that has Astral access. There's nothing to suggest you could enter the Astral plane in say the Heroes Unlimited universe and walk out on Beyond the Supernatural Earth. The option of maybe pulling that off from the Void reads much like trying to open a standard rift or trigger a Dimensional Teleport spell.

going by the description in the nightbane book..

each universe in the megaverse has its own outer plane.
the inner plain is connected to the entire megaverse, and not unique to specific universes. (as evidenced by the fact if you follow the dragon roads you can go anywhere in the megaverse)
the void is similarly linked to the entire megaverse, and not to a specific universe. (as evidenced by the fact a person in the void can will themselves to anywhere in the megaverse)
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Subjugator

Nekira Sudacne wrote:I'm not too sure what he meant by that. It sounds like he was just saying "If you can find a book, you can use it with Rifts", which is of course true, loosing a licence dosn't negate the presence of previously licenced works. does that sound right?

Yeah, but Kev didn't have the license. They did, and they apparently violated it in some way. No details on that. There are things that I'm tempted to bug him about, but I don't like asking him about rulings and the like; it seems a bit too much like when people would ask me to fix their computers when I did that for a living.

/Sub

Nekira Sudacne
Monk

Subjugator wrote:Yeah, but Kev didn't have the license. They did, and they apparently violated it in some way. No details on that. There are things that I'm tempted to bug him about, but I don't like asking him about rulings and the like; it seems a bit too much like when people would ask me to fix their computers when I did that for a living.

/Sub

Ah! Hmm. Well, if the violation is on Myrmidions end, then the status of Rifts manhunter is tricker than I thought it was. sadly i'm not a copyright laywer and the specifics would depend on the exact terms of the contract anyway. I agree, asking Kevin would be too much.

It dosn't matter to me anyway. I'm fortunate enough to have a copy of Manhunter, and I still use it :D

Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

To get technical, Dyval actually isn't a dimension so much as a bunch of dimensions stacked together. Arguably also with the astral plane and dreamstream.

Psyscape while somewhat of an anomaly due to PsyNex seems pretty straight forwardly an Astral Kingdom with multiple doors to the real world since you can enter it at all sides.

Also I am wondering if for organizational purposes we could divide these dimensions by book they are mentioned in? It would be easier to check what was or wasn't included from a given sourcebook and what sourcebooks were not consulted.

I believe there was some kind of demon dimension mentioned in Vampire Kingdoms for example. Down in Central America.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Tor wrote:To get technical, Dyval actually isn't a dimension so much as a bunch of dimensions stacked together. Arguably also with the astral plane and dreamstream.

Psyscape while somewhat of an anomaly due to PsyNex seems pretty straight forwardly an Astral Kingdom with multiple doors to the real world since you can enter it at all sides.

Also I am wondering if for organizational purposes we could divide these dimensions by book they are mentioned in? It would be easier to check what was or wasn't included from a given sourcebook and what sourcebooks were not consulted.

I believe there was some kind of demon dimension mentioned in Vampire Kingdoms for example. Down in Central America.

The entire Yucatan Peninsula is a pocket dimension (that might be what you're thinking of).
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Nightmask wrote:

It always was it talks about its location in the skraypers book although it can be used on own it is listed as part of the phase world dimension.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Zamion138 wrote:Is mechaniod space anouther dimension or just a distent corner of space???
Unclear.

In some parts of the same Book -Rifts: The Mechanoids -the Author states that the Ms are in a distant galaxy hundreds of thousands of light-years from Earth (implying that they are in the same universe).

But then, in other parts of the Book, he repeatedly refers to dimensional portals (implying that they are from somewhere else).

In the "early" days of Palladium Rifts Books, Kevin seemingly tried to cram as many non-Palladium World game settings into the same universe as Rifts as he could; at one point, the Earth of Beyond The Supernatural, Heroes Unlimited, Rifts, and possibly even After The Bomb were all just different points in time on the same planet Earth that would later become Rifts Earth of the 23rd Century.

The writing in the Mechanoids Sourcebook has, to me, the 'flavor' of being one such early Book (I don't have any of the Books in the original series, so I can't compare or determine if the newer Book is full of cut-and-paste or its own creation).
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!

Return to “Rifts®”