Grackletooth Paratrooper?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Grackletooth Paratrooper?

Unread post by Greyaxe »

What do you think?
Is it too munchkin or good for high power campaigns.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Zamion138
Hero

Re: Grackletooth Paratrooper?

Unread post by Zamion138 »

Is your party ever going to have the wings to give the chance to do a jump?
Greyaxe
Champion

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Great question, we currently have a dragonfly from the NGR and use it to drop borgs and power armor so the possibility does exist.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

Sense you have the airborn power...I say go for it, a grackletooth is not tougher than a pa or a heavy cyborg so dont see you just being the killing machine that ruins the parties fun.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

I'm not really sure if you could call it munchkin or not... and really whether that matters to you or not is up to the GM and your group... but, I will say this: the idea of a Grackletooth Paratrooper just sounds incredibly badass.

I say go for it.

~ Josh
Greyaxe
Champion

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Great advice guys. thanks. I did draft him and he is pretty cool.
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

Greyaxe wrote:What do you think?
Is it too munchkin or good for high power campaigns.

Hehe putting the green into the green berets fighting leezards from the sky indeed.
Greyaxe
Champion

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Johnnycat93 wrote:I never liked the paratrooper OCC at all, short and simple.
That being said, if you think it's good for your games then go for it.

Why the dislike for the paratrooper?
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Unread post by Razzinold »

I see I have infected you with my love for the Grackletooth. I say go for it, pretty sure the right up says they can take any man-at-arms occ. He'd be a one man Special Forces team, Grackletooth with no fear, supernatural strength, mdc, commando!
PhellaOne
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 3-73 Cavalry. Leading the way! Airborne!!!
All hail CJ, Future Ruler of the Megavesre!

Unread post by PhellaOne »

As an Airborne Cavalry Scout, I, for one, would welcome the grackle-tooth among our honored ranks. 3-73 Cavalry! Scouts out! Airborne!! All the way!!!
8) :bandit: :ok:
All will bow to CJ, Future Ruler of the Megaverse!

"Storytellas Studios... that's how we imagined it!"
http://www.storytellasstudios.com (I've bought and registered the domain, next is buying the servers!)
StorytellasStudios@groups.live.com for now.

Game on! Long live Palladium Books!!!
Xbox Live gamertag: xX PhellaOne Xx
Greyaxe
Champion

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Razzinold wrote:I see I have infected you with my love for the Grackletooth. I say go for it, pretty sure the right up says they can take any man-at-arms occ. He'd be a one man Special Forces team, Grackletooth with no fear, supernatural strength, mdc, commando!

Yes I am duly infected. Very cool character, cant wait to play him.

Return to “Rifts®”