Toledo Ohio

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Stattick
Adventurer

Toledo Ohio

Unread post by Stattick »

Anything canon said about Toledo Ohio? If so, where?

I have an adventuring party that's going to be passing right past there, probably traveling through the outskirts of town, and almost definitely through the suburbs, unless they intentionally divert out of their way.

I realize that the area isn't well fleshed out in canon. One thing I plan is to have the Great Black Swamp having made a return, so perhaps the party will want to cross it near or in Toledo, where perhaps the ground is more above water.

If there's nothing in canon, I was thinking of maybe having a small gargoyle community having taken up residence in the crumbling skyscrapers, to harass the party as they pass through the area.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Toledo Ohio

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I believe that it is Queenston Harbor found in Sourcebook 4: CS Navy. Its where the Nuhr Dwarves are and is generally a pretty awesome place.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Grand Paladin
Adventurer

Unread post by Grand Paladin »

The Galactus Kid wrote:I believe that it is Queenston Harbor found in Sourcebook 4: CS Navy. Its where the Nuhr Dwarves are and is generally a pretty awesome place.

Queenston Harbor might be on or near the ruins of Cleveland. I was looking up Kisentite weapons in CS Navy a few weeks ago and I'm reasonably sure of that locale- with all respects. =)
"In America the President reigns for four years and journalism governs forever and ever. "
— Oscar Wilde
"I reject your reality and substitue my own!"
— Adam Savage, Mythbusters
Stattick
Adventurer

Unread post by Stattick »

Grand Paladin wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:I believe that it is Queenston Harbor found in Sourcebook 4: CS Navy. Its where the Nuhr Dwarves are and is generally a pretty awesome place.

Queenston Harbor might be on or near the ruins of Cleveland. I was looking up Kisentite weapons in CS Navy a few weeks ago and I'm reasonably sure of that locale- with all respects. =)

Yeah, I just looked it up: Queenston is built just outside of Cleveland, which leaves it about 50 miles East of Toledo.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Ah ok. I knew it was one of those two.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Rifts®”