Propose a Rifts World Book

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Propose a Rifts World Book

Unread post by jaymz »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:I'd think all of those could be covered in one World Book, or a World Book and one or two adventure sourcebooks a la Chi-Town Burbs or Shemarrian Nation.

~ Josh

No no, smaller books can be done faster (relatively speaking) One big World Book would take too long... :D

Besides, in theory since it is a smaller book one could make more money from several small books than one big book, :)
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Icefalcon wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:Rifts: American Northeast one of the most untouched area on the continent

Just a note: Madhaven, Spirit West, Shemarrian Nation and Free Quebec all have info on the Northeastern Old American Empire. Granted, Free Quebec's info is only in passing.

I'd love to see a Northeast World Book though, eitherway.

~ Josh

EDIT: Plus, a HL&S in Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp has a Republican operative with a Boston accent... possibly placing the new Republican HQ somewhere in the Old New England Wilderness.

Other than the Shemarrians (which book I do NOT have), a Native American Preserve (small mention) and Madhaven (which is one city), I am not aware of anything else that has been placed in the American Northeast.

Free Quebec mentions some small feudal kingdoms and baronies, and then there's also the (possible) Republican base.

Note that I agree that a Northeast World Book would be great. I'm just pointing out that it has been covered, just not covered in any sort of detail.

~ Josh
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

Going back and looking at Spirit West, there is only token mention of the Longhouse Preserve in its pages. There is a small mention in the front about the tribes involved and where it is located. In the final page of the book, there is one paragraph describing its physical location and restating that it has the highest concentration of Spirit Warriors and that the tribes that defend it are some of the fiercest warriors. This seems a very...anorexic view into a group that controls territory that is apparently unclaimed for hundreds of miles around.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Icefalcon
Champion

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:Rifts: American Northeast one of the most untouched area on the continent

Just a note: Madhaven, Spirit West, Shemarrian Nation and Free Quebec all have info on the Northeastern Old American Empire. Granted, Free Quebec's info is only in passing.

~ Josh

EDIT: Plus, a HL&S in Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp has a Republican operative with a Boston accent... possibly placing the new Republican HQ somewhere in the Old New England Wilderness.

Other than the Shemarrians (which book I do NOT have), a Native American Preserve (small mention) and Madhaven (which is one city), I am not aware of anything else that has been placed in the American Northeast.

Free Quebec mentions some small feudal kingdoms and baronies, and then there's also the (possible) Republican base.

Note that I agree that a Northeast World Book would be great. I'm just pointing out that it has been covered, just not covered in any sort of detail.

~ Josh

What are Replublicans? I have seen no mention of them anywhere.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Icefalcon wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

~ Josh

~ Josh

What are Replublicans? I have seen no mention of them anywhere.

They're in Revised Source book one. They're a group that's messin' with Archie and has really high tech arms and armor from before the coming of Rifts. Another group of time displaced hold overs, that are amazingly well equipped. (( Glitter boy variants, ultra high tech samus, ect))

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Icefalcon
Champion

Pepsi Jedi wrote:They're in Revised Source book one. They're a group that's messin' with Archie and has really high tech arms and armor from before the coming of Rifts. Another group of time displaced hold overs, that are amazingly well equipped. (( Glitter boy variants, ultra high tech samus, ect))

Revised sourcebook is not one I own. I am still using the original.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Icefalcon wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

~ Josh

Other than the Shemarrians (which book I do NOT have), a Native American Preserve (small mention) and Madhaven (which is one city), I am not aware of anything else that has been placed in the American Northeast. With very little information about the Native Americans in the area, that leaves the Shemarrians and Madhaven. This leaves alot of open territory between North Carolina and the Canadian border. It is something in the neighborhood of thousands of square miles that are completely nothing. If this is the case, then I have no problems, but I think as the largest concentration of population Pre-Rifts it could see some interesting books detailing the area, even if it is nothing more than just highlighting interesting archeology sites.

Madhaven is a lot larger than just one city. Its ruins spread into New Jersey where Jersey City, Hoboken and Newark were as New York of 2098 was pretty expansive. Also, in the official material in Rifter 36 it discusses a few other settlements in the area, including the town of Madison.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

Well me and some friends are from washington state so rifts WA of couse I have stuff i used to fill the area. Using things and lore from the area as well as things I know are here. For example Keeper of the fire is a old native american name for mt st hellens and is one of three volcanos that hold specific relevence. The Raineer rift, is a resorce rift used by two tech factions. And a martial arts faction-there are lots of people from ethinic groups that have traditional martial arts in the area also there is a Bujinkan Dojo in seatle.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
Icefalcon
Champion

The Galactus Kid wrote:
Madhaven is a lot larger than just one city. Its ruins spread into New Jersey where Jersey City, Hoboken and Newark were as New York of 2098 was pretty expansive. Also, in the official material in Rifter 36 it discusses a few other settlements in the area, including the town of Madison.

OK, I will give you that Madhaven is larger than just the one city. As for material from the Rifters, they are not world books. They are supplimental material. The OP was asking about World Books. As far as those go, there is just not much covered in the Northeast in the old America Empire from Canada all the way down to North Carolina.

Yes, it has been pointed out to me about the Native Americans, Republicans and various cities around Madhaven. Lets look at the geographical area covered. There is the area of New York (including New Jersey, New York City, and the Longhouse Preserve in Albany). There is the area around ARCHIE (including ARCHIE's compound, the Shemarrians and the Republicans). This still leaves thousands of square miles of unscripted area that can be expanded.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:

They're in Revised Source book one. They're a group that's messin' with Archie and has really high tech arms and armor from before the coming of Rifts. Another group of time displaced hold overs, that are amazingly well equipped. (( Glitter boy variants, ultra high tech samus, ect))

They aren't time displaced. The present Republicans are descendants. As for their tech it is actually all new though based on pre-rifts technology.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Icefalcon
Champion

I agree with Pepsi that we need to see more about the Coalition cities.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Icefalcon wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:

OK, I will give you that Madhaven is larger than just the one city. As for material from the Rifters, they are not world books. They are supplimental material. The OP was asking about World Books. As far as those go, there is just not much covered in the Northeast in the old America Empire from Canada all the way down to North Carolina.

Yes, it has been pointed out to me about the Native Americans, Republicans and various cities around Madhaven. Lets look at the geographical area covered. There is the area of New York (including New Jersey, New York City, and the Longhouse Preserve in Albany). There is the area around ARCHIE (including ARCHIE's compound, the Shemarrians and the Republicans). This still leaves thousands of square miles of unscripted area that can be expanded.

well from driving though the areas as a truck driver |i can tell you much of the area is actually not all that used. outside of the odd city there would is forests and the likes. The coming of the |Rifts would likely reclaim most of the inland civilized areas as anyone that survived would move on to congregate together in other areas. It would be largely wilderness now. There is a reason the east coast regions had hte greatest concentration of population compared to the sates further inland.

\m/
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Icefalcon wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:They're in Revised Source book one. They're a group that's messin' with Archie and has really high tech arms and armor from before the coming of Rifts. Another group of time displaced hold overs, that are amazingly well equipped. (( Glitter boy variants, ultra high tech samus, ect))

It's actually pretty cool. They didn't just go "Oh here they are" there's some back story and stuff explaining it. I rather like it. And the art for their stuff is pretty good too. :)

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

jaymz wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:

They aren't time displaced. The present Republicans are descendants. As for their tech it is actually all new though based on pre-rifts technology.

I thought they were time displaced. Weren't they in cryotubes and got woke up and then rebelled against archie and NOW are the descendants or something?

Icefalcon
Champion

Ah, but Virginia to New York is highly populated. And, according to the R:UE, all of the East Coast was connected in huge techno-cities during the Golden Age of man.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
jaymz wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:

I thought they were time displaced. Weren't they in cryotubes and got woke up and then rebelled against archie and NOW are the descendants or something?

Nope and not going to go any further into it as that would be spoiling it for anyone that hasn't read the book yet. PM me if you want me to explain. :D

\m/
Icefalcon
Champion

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:

It's actually pretty cool. They didn't just go "Oh here they are" there's some back story and stuff explaining it. I rather like it. And the art for their stuff is pretty good too. :)

I am going to have to get this book.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

jaymz wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:
jaymz wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:

Nope and not going to go any further into it as that would be spoiling it for anyone that hasn't read the book yet. PM me if you want me to explain. :D

lol I can read it. I've actually got two signed copies on the shelf. I must be mistaking them, at least in part with the Tundra Rangers. I know they were just hand waved forward in time... I'll grab it and re-read.

jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Icefalcon wrote:Ah, but Virginia to New York is highly populated. And, according to the R:UE, all of the East Coast was connected in huge techno-cities during the Golden Age of man.

You realize Virginia was a coastal state right? How does that change what i said above?

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
jaymz wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:
jaymz wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:

lol I can read it. I've actually got two signed copies on the shelf. I must be mistaking them, at least in part with the Tundra Rangers. I know they were just hand waved forward in time... I'll grab it and re-read.

Well let's just say you are combining aspects of the Republicans and NEMA with what you think is the case. But you should reread it anyway as it is a good read regardless :lol:

I said to PM to save you the read is all.

\m/
Icefalcon
Champion

jaymz wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:Ah, but Virginia to New York is highly populated. And, according to the R:UE, all of the East Coast was connected in huge techno-cities during the Golden Age of man.

You realize Virginia was a coastal state right? How does that change what i said above?

Considering inland would be over the mountains to the Ohio valley? It changes a lot.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Icefalcon wrote:
jaymz wrote:

Considering inland would be over the mountains to the Ohio valley? It changes a lot.

No I said the coastal regions have the highest concentrations of population. They do. Inland states have populated pockets of area more or less. North East coastal states.....seem to be major cities separated by sub-urbs. At least that's what I have seen driving through them all.

\m/
PhellaOne
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 3-73 Cavalry. Leading the way! Airborne!!!
All hail CJ, Future Ruler of the Megavesre!

Unread post by PhellaOne »

Has anyone mentioned maybe a Rifts: India, or Rifts: Phoenix Empire?
All will bow to CJ, Future Ruler of the Megaverse!

"Storytellas Studios... that's how we imagined it!"
http://www.storytellasstudios.com (I've bought and registered the domain, next is buying the servers!)
StorytellasStudios@groups.live.com for now.

Game on! Long live Palladium Books!!!
Xbox Live gamertag: xX PhellaOne Xx
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Many people have mentioned India.

I still don't see it happening.

Phoenix Empire would be... Rifts Egypt? that one might actually get through, but probably not as they're stearing far clear of the Middle east.

Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Pepsi Jedi wrote:Many people have mentioned India.

Why?

Kevin has never precluded the possibility of an India World Book. In fact, several Freelancers in the past have worked on - but never completed - India for Rifts.

~ Josh
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

earthhawk wrote:Is there a region of the world that you would like to see turned into a Rifts world book?

Rifts : Idia !!

The plot devices for that would be a hundred fold more then any where else on rifts earth .. bar none !!

Ancient Alien war's .. (Some have now returned)

Ancient Gods .. (Some have returned !! )

Vemana's !! Stone age Nuclear weaponry !!! Star Gates !! OH MY LAWD !!!

The possabilities are endless !!
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

Why?

Kevin has never precluded the possibility of an India World Book. In fact, several Freelancers in the past have worked on - but never completed - India for Rifts.

~ Josh

Not to mention.. some india pantheons have already been 100% completely finished and are in fact in Pantheon's of the Megaverse.

Which show's clearly Idia is not off limits..
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

Why?

~ Josh

If nothing else. Lack of..... *Motions with hand* Familiarity. like 90.. 95% of Palladium buiers are from the US. And most US people don't really know about India. The most they know is a few glimpses of Bollywood, and bad tech support. There are a few people here (( I'm not blind I've seen it proposed a couple times in this thread, though I wonder how many were piggybacks)) but I just don't see the 'Draw'. Other than indian food places in a few of the larger citys, you just don't see Indian stuff around the US. It's not a popular thing. Russia? people love Russians (if for nothing else as bad guys. Not me.. but some. I love the russian people). England? We love knights (( though it can EASILY be argued that England was less than we hoped)) Africa is the dark contenent and stuff. You just don't really get the 'pull' with India. At least that ___I___ Have seen. As best I know the two china books were flops. You hardly ever hear them mentioned here. I think India would be much the same. We've already gotten their gods via Pantheons. I'm just not sure what the 'draw' would be of the far away place that we don't really know much about right now.

And.... they don't eat Hamburgers there. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seriously though. I just don't see the draw of an India book. I don't think it's ACTIVLY dodged like the middle east. I just think few people know overly much about it and less people care.

If there was a cool idea for India. (( like... the warlords of Russia, or Traix or something)) Then maybe... but then it popps up as to "Why if this place was so cool, have we not known about it for 20+ years. Is it going to have some time displaced people? or hold overs from before the rifts? The first few times that was done it was kinda cool but now it's getting tired.

the writer would have to come up with something unique for India, with out just falling back into horrible stereotypes. Conversely you can't 100% ignore those stereotypes either because they're expected.

I'd have an open mind about India. I don't think it'd be the firestorm that 'The middle east' would be... I just don't know how it'd be made interesting with out being cliche. I think that it'd likey come across almost TOO sterotypical "Oh the old gods are back and here's 20 ooc's based off people with 6 arms and magical psionic elephants". (( which has slso been done already by Palladium)).

I could be wrong! it could be awesome and inventive and not touch that stuff.... but then you'd have people going 'Wow it's rifts India with out the India!"

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

DC might be fun actually. Lots of stuff you could do there. There's lots and lots of rumors that the Freemason's built up the city along mystical lines (( lay lines)) lots of underground bunkers and what not, the museums could be digs and stuff too, could do all sorts of stuff with DC.

While it might seem natural that DC glowed in the dark. if you didn't want it to, could easily be explained that the US Missle defense had grown better before the coming of rifts and DC's missile shield was the best on the planet. So while it didn't get sacked by nukes, the tidal waves still didn't do it any favors. lol. But it might explain why it's not 100% totaly totaled.

Icefalcon
Champion

Pepsi Jedi wrote:DC might be fun actually. Lots of stuff you could do there. There's lots and lots of rumors that the Freemason's built up the city along mystical lines (( lay lines)) lots of underground bunkers and what not, the museums could be digs and stuff too, could do all sorts of stuff with DC.

While it might seem natural that DC glowed in the dark. if you didn't want it to, could easily be explained that the US Missle defense had grown better before the coming of rifts and DC's missile shield was the best on the planet. So while it didn't get sacked by nukes, the tidal waves still didn't do it any favors. lol. But it might explain why it's not 100% totaly totaled.

I used this idea in one of my games. A lot of the buildings sank into the Potomac because of flooding, but most of the buildings further in survived. Of course, the city was later sacked by the Splugorth and turned into a slave processing base using DC's own shield against the people.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

I'd love to see a full out balls to the wall Archie Vs Sploog book.

jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

I;d rather not have any more "metaplot" books. Hell we have been waiting YEARS to get the Minion War series done. Megaverse in Flames has been getting pushed back for the last two years by one project or another. No more metaplot books for the love of gawd.

\m/
Icefalcon
Champion

Pepsi Jedi wrote:I'd love to see a full out balls to the wall Archie Vs Sploog book.

I would love to see both of these guys get the stuffing knocked out of them.
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Just a note about India, my brother in law is working on an India world book. He is married to an Indian and has a lot of first hand experience. Just sayin'
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
earthhawk

Unread post by earthhawk »

jaymz wrote:I;d rather not have any more "metaplot" books. Hell we have been waiting YEARS to get the Minion War series done. Megaverse in Flames has been getting pushed back for the last two years by one project or another. No more metaplot books for the love of gawd.

I think the problem with the world books, and specifically Rifts, is the lack of cohesion between books.
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Just a note about India, my brother in law is working on an India world book. He is married to an Indian and has a lot of first hand experience. Just sayin'

Does that mean you are married to a Russian? :D j/k

:ok:

Hurry up on Sovietskii :P

\m/
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

earthhawk wrote:
jaymz wrote:I;d rather not have any more "metaplot" books. Hell we have been waiting YEARS to get the Minion War series done. Megaverse in Flames has been getting pushed back for the last two years by one project or another. No more metaplot books for the love of gawd.

I think the problem with the world books, and specifically Rifts, is the lack of cohesion between books.

Ok?

\m/
One Hand Clapping
Wanderer

Unread post by One Hand Clapping »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
jaymz wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

~ Josh

I'd think, unless they do a dedicated Republicans book, that the Northeast really is pretty well covered by what you already mentioned. I'd rather a Pacific Northwest/Canadian Pacific Coast book.

I also hope Black Market will cover their Area 51 Operations etc.

I disagree. While those books cover the Northeast they do not do so in any sort of detail beyond the subjects they are covering.

The following could/should be covered in more detail:

The Longhouse Preserve
The "baronies" mentioned in Free Quebec that exist between the Preserve and the Quebecois.
Republican HQ (possibly in Mass, as I noted above)
The Pirate Kingdom of Montreal
Small feudal "kingdoms" (and I do mean small).
The areas of high magic activity noted on the map in the original Rifts RPG.

And a bunch of other ideas I have been kicking around for 10+ years.

~ Josh

You should just write Rifts Rhode Island, Josh. C'mon, I know you want to... ;)
"I once heard that Kevin Siembieda shot a man... just to watch him die. "
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

The Galactus Kid wrote:Just a note about India, my brother in law is working on an India world book. He is married to an Indian and has a lot of first hand experience. Just sayin'

Does it have bunches of 6 armed people, or psionic elephants?

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

One Hand Clapping wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
jaymz wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:

~ Josh

I'd think, unless they do a dedicated Republicans book, that the Northeast really is pretty well covered by what you already mentioned. I'd rather a Pacific Northwest/Canadian Pacific Coast book.

I also hope Black Market will cover their Area 51 Operations etc.

I disagree. While those books cover the Northeast they do not do so in any sort of detail beyond the subjects they are covering.

The following could/should be covered in more detail:

The Longhouse Preserve
The "baronies" mentioned in Free Quebec that exist between the Preserve and the Quebecois.
Republican HQ (possibly in Mass, as I noted above)
The Pirate Kingdom of Montreal
Small feudal "kingdoms" (and I do mean small).
The areas of high magic activity noted on the map in the original Rifts RPG.

And a bunch of other ideas I have been kicking around for 10+ years.

~ Josh

You should just write Rifts Rhode Island, Josh. C'mon, I know you want to... ;)

5 page pamphlet? More of a Rifter article isn't it? *ducks and flees*

Icefalcon
Champion

Pepsi Jedi wrote:

What is it with you and psionic armed elephants? :lol:
You could easily make psionic elephants from Lone Star, you don't need a worldbook for that.
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

jaymz wrote:I guess my wanting to see the original premise behind Chaos Earth is not something others want to see :lol:

Hey, I'm with you on that one.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
Icefalcon
Champion

Daniel Stoker wrote:
jaymz wrote:I guess my wanting to see the original premise behind Chaos Earth is not something others want to see :lol:

Hey, I'm with you on that one.

Daniel Stoker

I would not mind seeing this myself.
PhellaOne
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 3-73 Cavalry. Leading the way! Airborne!!!
All hail CJ, Future Ruler of the Megavesre!

Unread post by PhellaOne »

That's one I'd be interested in. :bandit: It has a rich history that already lends itself to extrapolation (space/air craft, energy weapons, bio-engineering, etc...). Good luck to him. :ok:
All will bow to CJ, Future Ruler of the Megaverse!

"Storytellas Studios... that's how we imagined it!"
http://www.storytellasstudios.com (I've bought and registered the domain, next is buying the servers!)
StorytellasStudios@groups.live.com for now.

Game on! Long live Palladium Books!!!
Xbox Live gamertag: xX PhellaOne Xx
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Icefalcon wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:

You could easily make psionic elephants from Lone Star, you don't need a worldbook for that.

lol. I do NOT want them. that's the thing. I don't want it to be THAT stereotypical. lol

And they've already DONE the psionic elephants. Booo hiss. lol

Icefalcon
Champion

Pepsi Jedi wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:

lol. I do NOT want them. that's the thing. I don't want it to be THAT stereotypical. lol

And they've already DONE the psionic elephants. Booo hiss. lol

I get that, I do not want to see lots of stereotypical races or stories either. I would like to see India be known for its medical research though.
Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Your Local Lurker. THAT'S the Reality.....

Email: Chronos47@gmail.com

Unread post by Chronicle »

To Be Honest i would like a book full of Hook, Line and Sinkers without all the index pages.....You know how many of those got blown up into things that are bigger then what they started out as?
Your local Lurker and Temporal Wizard Extrodinaire,

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

Where is the wood in Wormwood.

"How Are you a Super Power" -Sterling Archer
Icefalcon
Champion

Rifts: New Navy
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Icefalcon wrote:Rifts: New Navy

It's being written as we speak.( not by me) Stuff that didn't fit into Lemuria and other stuff.

Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Jedrious wrote:
dragonfett wrote:What about instead of Rifts: Middle East, how about Rifts: Mediterranean Region (alright, that isn't the best name, but we can think of a better one later) which would cover everything from the Strait of Gibralter to Iraq and Saudi Arabia. Here is a map from Wikipedia of the Mediterranean Sea. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... map-en.svg

Rifts: Cradle of Life

Great name.
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.

Return to “Rifts®”