Armored Long Coat

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Armored Long Coat

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Hey folks, though I'm a long time player and GM of Palladium Books, Rifts has not been my
dominate game, so I need some assistance from the wisdom the Rift mega-minds out there.
Chaos Earth has the NEMA Armored Long Coat and Mega Damage Vest. Is there anything similar
that can be found on Rifts Earth or Phase World, or are these items exclusive to Chaos Earth?
rat_bastard
Kreelockian
Comment: Maybe if my sig line is clever enough someone will finally love me.

Re: Armored Long Coat

Unread post by rat_bastard »

Reagren Wright wrote:Hey folks, though I'm a long time player and GM of Palladium Books, Rifts has not been my
dominate game, so I need some assistance from the wisdom the Rift mega-minds out there.
Chaos Earth has the NEMA Armored Long Coat and Mega Damage Vest. Is there anything similar
that can be found on Rifts Earth or Phase World, or are these items exclusive to Chaos Earth?

In rifts new west there is the Branegan long coat, Australia has allot of mega cloth armors, the NGR has cloth impostor armors made to look like normal clothing.
"If a child shows a particular abundance of pity for fools or an overwhelming disdain for jibber jabber he is plucked from his family and raised by monks in the T-emple."
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp has some clothing from Northern Gun as well.
Danger
Champion
Comment: The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

Unread post by Danger »

As was said earlier, the New West has an armored long coat. Great bang for the buck too.
"Can you kill me?! With those feeble arms?!" - Ogami Itto
"Bodycount's in the house!" - Ice T
"The Great Destroyer is back again!" - Duo Maxwell
"It's mine you hear? Mine ALL MINE Get back in there. Down Down Down! Go Go Go! MINE MINE MINE!!!" --Daffy Duck
Nekira Sudacne wrote:Sorry, the Anime genre and the Furry genre don't usually mix, except where Catgirls are concerned :D
azazel1024
Champion
Comment: So an ogre, an orc and a gnome walk in to a bar...

Unread post by azazel1024 »

There is also the Triax plain clothes armor, there is an MDC trench coat offered.

Return to “Rifts®”