Mission For Some Newbs.

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

lather
Champion

Re: Mission For Some Newbs.

Unread post by lather »

Sounds fine to me if you already know the PC group's composition. What I mean is, can they kill a vampire?
Joseph Kerr
Explorer

Re: Mission For Some Newbs.

Unread post by Joseph Kerr »

If they're not specifically equipped to fight a Vampire, give them opportunities to use the environment to their benefit.

I've always felt that players get more into the game if they can make use of their surroundings.

For example, if the dungeon is built partially into or from a natural cavern system, there may be an underground river or water source to use. Roots to make stakes out of.

Or alternatively, mention these natural occurrences in a mundane manner and once they're engaged in the fight with the Vampire have them roll on any pertinent skill to either re-call a Vampires weakness or remember the water and wood sources. The player that does so should get a boost of self-confidence if their the one to come up with the solution to the vampire problem.

- Joseph.
Help save the people who brightened my little brothers birthday, Palladium Books!!

Enigma - To the Sound of Rain.

Return to “G.M.s Forum”