Help finding a HU2 Rifter Article

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Yendor
Dungeon Crawler

Help finding a HU2 Rifter Article

Unread post by Yendor »

I've looked through the Rifter Index, but no luck there. I remember reading about a rifter article for HU2, that gave a point creation system for building your base. Anyone know which rifter it's in? Thanks.
Yendor
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Help finding a HU2 Rifter Article

Unread post by Yendor »

Yeah, found it shortly after I asked. Wasn't listed in the index anywhere, so was hard to find. Thanks.
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Yendor just curious, did you use the index at Nexus 9? http://www.nexusnine.net/doc/rftr/02/

I understand you didn't know the name of the article, but looking at the HU section and reading the content block shows a blurb about base creation.

Just looking to make the index more user friendly if possible is all.
Yendor
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yendor »

Tried both, the one there, and the one here, both are missing information (mainly due to the fact that the indexes in each Rifter themselves are missing info).
Rogue Shadow
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by Rogue Shadow »

Yendor wrote:Tried both, the one there, and the one here, both are missing information (mainly due to the fact that the indexes in each Rifter themselves are missing info).

Hi Yendor,

Thank you for the input on the Rifter Index. I am the one that puts it together, so as Dustin said I am always looking to make it better if possible. I just wanted to note though that I do not just use the Rifter table of contents to make the expanded index at Nexus Nine. When I build that index I go through each and every article, doing my best to give a good overview of what kinds of things are in the article. So for example, on the article that you are referring to, in the box labeled Content, the Index says:

MEGA-HERO OPTIONS / MEGA-POWERS / ACHILLES' HEELS / F.A.Q. / SECRET BASE CREATION RULES*

I try to make each content block as descriptive as possible about the article (without making the content box for each article three inches tall of course :-D ), but let me say that anytime someone has an idea of more description that could be put into it and make it more informative I welcome the input. I've said all along that if anyone has suggestions on how to make it better I want to hear them. :ok:

* Emphasis added

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”