Coppies of Adventures

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

I would bet that many of them will become submissions to the Rifter...

Yes, Braden, GMPhD...I am looking at you.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

:shock:

Uh.... me?

Guess I could. Just one more thing to pile on Wayne's desk in the near future. (so that would be Fleets of the Three Galaxies, Trade Federations and Mercantilus Unions, Space Pirates, Phase World Urban Combat, and Formation 1)

Actually, I just might do that. But I will want to list everyone who origianlly played in the game, so at some point I'll need everyone's names.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
Warwolf
Comment: I am the Alpha of the Omega...
...The First of The Last...
...and this is the beginning of your end.

Unread post by Warwolf »

Once it concludes, I'll consider it. I can't submit it to the Rifter since it is Manhunter (yep, you read that right). Then again, maybe I'll try running it at the next even I go to. Lord knows it should actually be finished by then. :-P
Yeah, everytime I see a blazingly obvious moron walking the streets... I think, "score one for the creationists..." ~ DLDC
Warwolf is right... you can sig that. ~ TGK
I refuse to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. ~ Me
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Well I dont think I ran mine well enough, but the players loved it. It was meant as the prelude to my Dark Heroes submission.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

A copy of my adventure, The Zealotry Resurgent, was turned in to Wayne as a Rifter submission already :-) Hopefully you'll be able to get a lot more than just a summary soon! ::Crosses fingers::
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
MADMANMIKE
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

The Deific NMI wrote:Well I dont think I ran mine well enough, but the players loved it. It was meant as the prelude to my Dark Heroes submission.

..Heh, when Xar and I got into Julius's HU game on Saturday morning, I thought I'd tape it for the DVD, but the acoustics were terrible, he didn't speak loud enough and mostly all you could hear was NMI running his game at the next table. lol!

-Mike >8]
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
MADMANMIKE

Citizen Lazlo wrote:
MADMANMIKE wrote:
The Deific NMI wrote:Well I dont think I ran mine well enough, but the players loved it. It was meant as the prelude to my Dark Heroes submission.

..Heh, when Xar and I got into Julius's HU game on Saturday morning, I thought I'd tape it for the DVD, but the acoustics were terrible, he didn't speak loud enough and mostly all you could hear was NMI running his game at the next table. lol!

-Mike >8]

Very true, but you (mike) and Xar were a blast to game with!

..I loved it. To have the very first time I ran a character in a Pallladium Books RPG at a sit down game be run by Julius Rosenstein was just awesome.

..Everybody played their character great, and it was so cool to have randomly picked the character he intended to be the leader of the group.

..After the game Xar and I stood there shooting the breeze with him for almost as long as the game ran, and heard all about his old gaming stories. His old Wolfen Character Fang with the IQ of 3 was hillarious..

..Was that Khrsyania(sp?) with you? Here we are all these tough guys trying to take down the baddie and her mage just walks up and whacks him on the head with a quarter staff.

-Mike >8]
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
MADMANMIKE

..It was awesome. I like Julius's GMing style, more free form go with the flow than rules oriented. Great stuff.

..I wish we could have got together to just hang out. Maybe at another convention.

-Mike >8]
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Unread post by Xar »

Surprise! I'm slow to respond. Citizen Lazlo, it was awesome to play with you and your wife. I'll always treasure the memory of your Giant Brick dude failing to hit and here mage wacking him with the staff.

And my critical failure computer skill roll on the security system---after we had eliminated the threat!
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Xar wrote:I would bet that many of them will become submissions to the Rifter...

Yes, Braden, GMPhD...I am looking at you.

Long live Formation One

Return to “Palladium Open House”