Triax 2 XM-350 Rhino. Designation number typo?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MidnightNova
D-Bee

Triax 2 XM-350 Rhino. Designation number typo?

Unread post by MidnightNova »

Triax 2 introduced an XM-350 Rhino Heavy Hovertank. It's a nice vehicle But I am wondering if it should have been XM-360. The reason of course is that there already is an XM-350 in the original Triax book. The XM-350 Leopard III APC. It's obviously still in service, the standard APC for the NGR army, so it seems the Rhino hovertank has the wrong designation number.

Not sure if this was found, I tried searching for XM-350 but could not find anything.
Blue_Lion
Knight

Re: Triax 2 XM-350 Rhino. Designation number typo?

Unread post by Blue_Lion »

MidnightNova wrote:Triax 2 introduced an XM-350 Rhino Heavy Hovertank. It's a nice vehicle But I am wondering if it should have been XM-360. The reason of course is that there already is an XM-350 in the original Triax book. The XM-350 Leopard III APC. It's obviously still in service, the standard APC for the NGR army, so it seems the Rhino hovertank has the wrong designation number.

Not sure if this was found, I tried searching for XM-350 but could not find anything.

well I would not number it 360 that is just asking for trouble it most likely something that got over looked. I would change the 3 to a 4 if I was to change it.
The Clones are coming you shall all be replaced, but who is to say you have not been replaced already.

Master of Type-O and the obvios.

Soon my army oc clones and winged-monkies will rule the world but first, must .......

I may debate canon and RAW, but the games I run are highly house ruled. So I am not debating for how I play but about how the system works as written.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I will check the original designation number list I created. I think I had originally listed it as 350 but changed it when I saw the leopard. Maybe the change didn't take. I will reply later.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

I had originally written it as XM-350 but changed it to XM-337. Just modify that. My bad.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.

Return to “Rifts®”