I hope ther a Review of Rifter 64 soon.

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

I hope ther a Review of Rifter 64 soon.

Unread post by gaby »

I like to see a Review of Rifter 64.

What do you think is the Best in it?
asbjorn
D-Bee
Comment: Rifter Contributor

Re: I hope ther a Review of Rifter 64 soon.

Unread post by asbjorn »

I liked the official source material for both Palladium Fantasy and Beyond the supernatural. I also thought the Dead Reign Occupations and Hook, Like and sinkers were great. I have not had a chance to read the rest of it yet but the Tinkers look good so far.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Lots a great stuff in this one. The Ice Bear Men and Winter Storm Dragon are nice additions to the Palladium Fantasy world,
and something I'll have to incorporate in a project of my own. The Psi-Battalion had some interesting ideas involving psychic
hand to hand combat. Enjoys the Rifts story, very well written. Michael Osborne Palladium Fantasy adventure was a real treat,
"troll mummies" , I will definitely try to run that one with my players. Jeff Duncan's Survivor Occupations are welcomed
additions to Dead Reign. Although honor as always to be included in any Rifter, I feel kinda of the odd man out. Its a
Halloween/Horror issue and Scott Benter's story doesn't quite fit the theme, yet I'm not complaining.
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

With any luck, I'll be picking up #64 at the Strategist on the 19th.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

I'm just starting on the psi battalion stuff as I think the hand to hand ideas are very creative!

I've only read the official fantasy stuff and although I love the the cover painting the characters of the icebearman and winter serpent dragon were of zero imagination. Far too similar to what we already have and brought nothing to my table. I've never been so disappointed by a Rifter article. Glad it wasn't long.

Looking forward to the other fantasy article, the adventure, as that looks good from first glimpse.

I'm not a fan of stories so I don't normally read them.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
rottencrab
D-Bee

Unread post by rottencrab »

Reagren Wright wrote:Lots a great stuff in this one... Enjoys the Rifts story, very well written.

Hey, thanks a lot! I was hoping that my story would be enjoyable for everyone.
Rifter 64 - Rifts: A Cold Night, Dead Past
Rifter 66 - Rifts: Skipping Stones
Rifter 71/72 - Rifts: Semjaw, Canada
Rifts Chaos Earth: Resurrection - Editor

--
Twitter: @brettcaron
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/rottencrab

"Why would you walk the road to self-destruction when the subway gets you there in half the time?"

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”