Palladium Books® Weekly Update – Dec. 1, 2016
By Kevin Siembieda
Holy Moley! It’s only about three weeks till Christmas, so keep those Christmas Surprise packages and other orders coming in. Best to order early to avoid the Christmas rush and to take advantage of inexpensive shipping methods if you can.
I hope everyone in the USA enjoyed a long Thanksgiving weekend and didn’t shop themselves into a coma. Black Friday seemed calmer than usual in this area. Thank you for not forgetting about Palladium Books over the Thanksgiving weekend as well as on Cyber-Monday and Bionic-Tuesday! We received a lot of product orders and Surprises Package orders. ALL orders have shipped and are on their way to you (if not already in your hands). Last night’s orders are done and shipped this afternoon.
Hell Followed™, a sourcebook for Dead Reign®, is scheduled to ship December 12, but we suspect we might get it the Friday before, December 9. As soon as it is in our hands, the book will ship. This is an awesome book with ideas and applications suitable for other world settings. Take a look at the sneak preview PDF on DriveThruRPG, and while you’re there, check out the 150+ other PDF titles, previews, and items available.
A small quantity of the Glitter Boy miniature are back in stock, while supplies last. We are also working on getting some older titles back in stock for 2017 as well as pounding away on The Rifter® #76 (with an eye out for material for The Rifter® #77), Rifts® CS Arsenal, The Disavowed, and Robotech®, as well as discussing plans for a variety of 2017 releases. That latter one includes approving digital sculpts and art for the Rifts® board game, and dealing with some business matters, not to mention pulling, signing and shipping lots and lots of Christmas Surprise Packages. Read on for details.
SALE! Winter Weekend Special – Available now thru Sunday, Midnight, December 4, 2016.
The weather has gotten cooler and it is starting to feel like winter. Christmas sales are pouring in so we thought we would start the festive month off with another small sale to keep the energy going.
Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames Gold Edition Hardcover – Cat. No. 876HC – $25.00 – half off! Thursday through Sunday only.
Rifts® & the Megaverse – The Art of John Zeleznik (a gorgeous, full color book that makes a nice gift; softcover) – Cat. No. 2510 – $11.48 – half off! Thursday through Sunday only.
The Rifter® #75 (contains the “official” Rifts® Primer and adventures, Splicers®, and Rifts® Savage Worlds® preview) – Cat. No. 175 – $6.98 – half off! Thursday through Sunday only.
And do not forget the best sale a gamer could want, the Palladium Christmas Surprise Package, described below.
UPDATE: Christmas Surprise Packages – ONLY 3 weeks to Christmas
As time is running out, orders are pouring in for the best deal in gaming – 3 weeks till Christmas – less when you factor in shipping time!
Christmas Surprise Package orders have been pouring in since Black Friday. We are happy to see them, and have been shipping them out as fast as they come in. I have been loading them up and trying to make them all special. Keep them pouring in and we’ll keep them shipping out! See the shipping dates below to help you gauge when you NEED to place orders to get them in time for Christmas.
For those of you who don’t know what a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package is, it’s usually $90-$95 worth of Palladium RPG books (sometimes more!) for only $45 plus shipping and handling. And because you guys and gals mean so much to us, I often pack in more than $96 worth of product. Oh, and each book will be signed by me (Kevin Siembieda) and available Palladium staff and freelancers if you request it. It is our way of saying thanks to all of you for your support and kindness.
Surprise Packages are the perfect holiday gift for gamers as well as for upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, or filling in holes in your collection or trying new game settings (Rifts®, Robotech®, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Splicers®, Nightbane®, Dead Reign®, Beyond the Supernatural™, Ninjas & Superspies™, After the Bomb®, and all the rest). We’re happy to put smiles on your faces with these items.
- Surprise Packages make great holiday gifts for the gamers in your life – Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Winter Solstice, or you’re looking for a gift for a birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or any special occasion that falls between now and February, a Surprise Package may be the ideal way to go. You get a ton of stuff on the cheap, you can get a bunch of autographs, and you look like you spent a fortune.
- Fill holes in your own collection.
- Try new game settings and receive cool stuff.
- Get autographs from the Palladium crew and available freelancers.
- Be surprised when the package arrives.
- All items selected and comments read by Santa Kevin, himself. Ho, ho, ho!
The best deal of the holidays! You are likely to pay $40 for just a single core rule book, but for $45 plus shipping, you can get 4-6 books in a Surprise Package, depending on their retail value. Or you can get that core rule book and 2-4 sourcebooks. And we will sign the books if you request it. How do you beat that? It is the best deal in gaming! Our way of giving back to the fans and making the holidays special for you.
Please spread the word to gamers everywhere. People only learn about the Palladium Christmas Surprise Package offer by word of mouth, The Rifter® and our website, so please post and spread the word everywhere. Seriously, post everywhere. The Grab Bags are a great way to try Robotech® RPG Tactics, Rifts® and any of our games. Let Savage Worlds gamers and others know about this great deal, too. Pick up one for yourself and for every gamer you know!
Shipping guidelines for Christmas delivery – 3 weeks till Christmas Eve, December 24, 2016
IF YOU WANT YOUR ORDER or SURPRISE PACKAGE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS, YOU NEED TO ORDER IN THE NEXT 15 DAYS! For those of you in the USA, placing an order over the next 15 days guarantees you to get your Christmas Surprise Packages in time for Christmas. And without having to pay for a better, faster method of shipping! That gives you till December 16 to place your order. The only exception is Media Mail, as it is slower and less reliable. If shipping by Media Mail, place your order BEFORE December 12 (no guarantee when you use Media Mail). Note: When you place your order now and over the next 15 days, you avoid the Christmas rush and reduce the chances of your package getting lost or delayed!
Shipping Considerations: When ordering, you need to factor in time for Palladium to process those orders (usually 24 hours, not counting weekends) and the actual transit time of shipping itself (generally 3-5 business days in the USA depending on where you live, 5-10 days in Canada). Do NOT include Saturday or Sunday as shipping days, because they are not. Get those orders in NOW to get your order or Surprise Packages guaranteed in time for Christmas without having to pay an arm and a leg for expedited shipping!
A long Wish List avoids delays. The Palladium Surprise Packages are designed to simulate the fun, joy and surprise of the Christmas Season of Giving. To do this, you submit a “Wish List” of 10-15 Palladium products (or more) FOR EACH Surprise Package you order. This list of 10-15 items for EACH Grab Bag is critical, because you will not know which items you’ll be getting. That makes it just like a Christmas gift because it is a surprise! Plus, Santa Kevin, who personally hand-picks every item for every Grab Bag, may toss in something extra like a limited edition print or T-shirt, or issue of The Rifter®, or something else he thinks you’ll enjoy.
Shipping Guidelines for Christmas Delivery:
Remember, Palladium needs a day or two to process and pack orders, and we cannot ship on the weekends. Make sure your address is complete (include Apt. Number) and your order is clear. And send a long Wish List.
- Media Mail: Least expensive but risky. Place your order via Media Mail by December 12 and you should get your Surprise Package by Christmas without a problem. HOWEVER, Palladium will NOT guarantee any package shipped via Media Mail to arrive before Christmas. Use this method at your own risk.Note: Media Mail, which applies only to paper goods, is the least expensive method of shipping, BUT also the slowest and least reliable method. The USPS will tell you 4-10 days for delivery, HOWEVER, experience has shown us that delivery time is more like 7-21 days during the Christmas season. Ship at your own risk.Note: If you want your 2016 Surprise Packagequickly, DO NOT ship via Media Mail, use UPS or Priority Mail. Rare books and one-of-a-kind items like original art, prints and gold editions CANNOT be replaced if lost or damaged in the mail. The risk and the loss is YOURS and the items will NOT be replaced.
- UPS Ground in the USA is 3-5 days delivery. Place your order by December 15 to guarantee Christmas delivery. Those of you who live east of the Mississippi River may have till December 19. Since Christmas is on Sunday, those of you east of the Mississippi should easily get your order in time, as UPS Ground ships to most locations in the east in 2-3 days, but it is a small gamble. Those of you living west of the Mississippi need to get orders to us no later than December 15 to absolutely guarantee delivery by Christmas Eve. Barring unexpected weather or accidents, of course.
- Priority Mail in the USA – Place your order by December 18 (should be a bit cheaper than UPS 3-Day Select).
Express Shipping Methods:
- UPS 3-Day Select in the USA – Place your order by December 19 for guaranteed Christmas delivery.
- UPS 2nd Day Air in the USA – Place your order by December 20.
- UPS Next Day Air in the USA – Place your order by December 21.
- Express Mail in the USA – Place your order by December 18.
- Parcel Post in the USA – NOT ADVISED. Placing an order by December 15 means you MAY get your order in time for Christmas, but probably not. There is only a 33% chance. We CANNOT guarantee a Christmas delivery using Parcel Post at this time.
- December 11 – to our friends in Canada and overseas – We suggest ordering no later than December 11, but we cannot guarantee delivery in time for Christmas. You should get it in time, but if there are delays at Customs, it might miss. Order sooner rather than later. Happy Holidays, one and all!
Click here for more details and to place your order.
Surprise Package mitigates overseas shipping costs – take advantage of this while you can
The low cost of the Surprise Package mitigates the cost of shipping. It is, in effect, the equivalent of getting the books you want at retail, plus autographs, and paying the equivalent of only $5-$20 for overseas shipping!
How can that be? Well, if you factor in that you are getting say, $100 in product, but only paying $45 for them, and shipping is, say $60 or $70, that’s $105 or $115 total – which is like $5-$15 in shipping for $100+ worth of product. And I always load up foreign Surprise Packages, so make sure you send a long Wish List! Of course, the purchaser is responsible for any Customs fees, taxes and other fees, but since we are selling you a $45 Surprise Package (not $100+ in books) you should only pay on a $45 purchase.
MANY overseas customers take advantage of the Surprise Packages for this reason! And it is likely the ONLY way for you to get autographs. Give it a try, we don’t think you will be disappointed. This is the time for our friends and fans overseas to load up on the Palladium products they have been wanting! Enjoy.
Please note that Palladium Books has NO control over the cost of shipping/postage, nor the brokerage fees, Customs charges or any other related fees charged by other countries. Within the USA, Media Mail is the least expensive method of shipping, but also the least reliable and slowest. To our Canadian customers, we have no idea why it costs so much to mail books and product to you. So much for NAFTA making things easier. Game on.
BACK IN STOCK – Glitter Boy miniature – $20
A small number of the ever popular Glitter Boy miniature have been squeezed out of the mold. Available while supplies last. Fewer than 50 are available.
And take a look at the rest of the Rifts® miniatures that are available. The SAMAS and Sky Cycles are especially attractive and fun to paint, as are all the individual figures.
UPDATE: Hell Followed™ – 160 page sourcebook for Dead Reign® ships December 12, possibly sooner
Our printer tells us that Hell Followed™ should be in the Palladium warehouse no later than Monday, December 12, possibly sooner. Get those pre-orders in, because as soon as we have it, we ship. To get an idea of what this 160 sourcebook contains, see the free sneak preview available on DriveThruRPG.com.
As I have been saying, Hell Followed™ takes the Dead Reign® setting to the next level with a number of characters and ideas I don’t think have ever been done before in the zombie genre. Everyone who has seen the book is surprised and excited by it. Much of the source material can be easily dropped into Heroes Unlimited™, After the Bomb®, Nightbane® (especially an alternate dimension of the Nightlands) or Rifts®, and most of the disasters and zombies would work in the Palladium Fantasy RPG®. It was a joy building upon Taylor White’s wonderful manuscript and ideas, and Nick Bradshaw’s whacked out concepts and characters. The Palladium team has never been hotter. Just wait till you see what else is in store for you in 2017. Hell Followed™ is not available for the Christmas Surprise Package until we get it in our hands, probably around December 9 or 12, 2016, but you can request the Dead Reign® RPG and the other sourcebooks. All of it is fun stuff.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #76 – December release
In full development right now. Another great issue. Nick Bradshaw cover, source material for Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Splicers®: I am Legion™, and more.
UPDATE: Rifts® CS Arsenal™ and The Disavowed™
We are working away on them, too. These two books are great stand-alone titles, fit with the Minion War™ and set up a big event for 2017.
UPDATE: Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
Artwork is being finished, more being assigned. Looking good.
UPDATE: Rifts® Sovietski™
In final development.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – 2017 release
I approved the cover for the first RRT scenario book and we are plotting new adventure sourcebooks that will create new factions, aliens and mecha for Robotech®. We are exploring more manufacturing options and await final quotes. We know it is frustrating without solid, specific news. We are working on it, but do not want to announce anything until we have things firmly in place.
NEW on DriveThruRPG.com – Rifts® Sourcebook One, Expanded and Revised – FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Black Market™ and ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ cards available now
Rifts® Sourcebook One has sold more than 100,000 copies and the expanded edition released in 2007, featuring the Republicans (NEMA) and new art and information, is now available on PDF. Other recent PDF items include a FREE Hell Followed™ Preview, Rifts® Black Market (one of my faves), Rifts® Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™, and so much more, all available now in PDF. You can also get ALL Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game cards, Robotech® and Rifts® Paper Miniatures along with Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax Two, The Rifter® #1-69, Rifts® World Books 1-30 and many other Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Palladium Fantasy®, Nightbane® and other game line titles. New Robotech® RPG Tactics™ material will be made available in the weeks ahead. All of it adds to the growing list of Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium RPG game titles available as PDF books, cards and support. A new title should be getting added every week or two through the end of the year, so watch for them.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave 2 Paper Game Pieces, and all RRT game cards, join Rifts® Ultimate Edition and 160+ other PDF Palladium titles, RRT stuff, G.M. helper kits and free material on DriveThruRPG.com right now! More Rifts®, Robotech® and other Palladium game titles, paper miniatures and fun are coming to PDF in the weeks and months ahead. Watch for them.
Recent PDF titles include Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™ and Merc Ops™, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, World Book 25: Rifts® China Two, and World Book 24: Rifts® China One, among many, many others. There are also previews of Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™, The Rifter® #73, Northern Gun 1 & 2, Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms, Bizantium and many other Palladium titles. Check back every week to see which new PDFs of Rifts® World Books and other titles have been added!
In addition to the titles listed above, The Minion War™ series of books, the Rifts® Coalition Wars®/Tolkeen series, Chaos Earth® Resurrection, all of the Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse) titles, Splicers® RPG and most issues of The Rifter® are available NOW! So are first edition rules of the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and sourcebooks, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks, The Mechanoids®, and much more, available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Available right now:
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition, Rifts® Sourcebook One Revised, Rifts® Black Market, Rifts® Mercenaries, MercTown™, Merc Ops™ and Rifts® Mercenary Adventures™, Rifts® Lemuria, Rifts® Triax 2, Rifts® World Book 30: D-Bees of North America™, Rifts® World Book 29: Madhaven™, Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™, Rifts® World Book 27: Adventures in Dinosaur Swamp™, Rifts® World Book 26: Dinosaur Swamp, Rifts® World Book 25: China Two, Rifts® World Book 24: China One, Rifts® World Book 23: Xiticix Invasion, Rifts® World Book 22: Free Quebec, Rifts® World Book 21: Splynn Dimensional Market, Rifts® World Book 20: Canada, Rifts® World Book 19: Australia, Rifts® World Book 18: Mystic Russia, Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia, Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic, Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, Rifts® World Book 13: Lone Star™, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign™, Rifts® World Book 10: Juicer Uprising™, and Rifts® World Book 9: South America 2 along with World Books #1-8 and various other Rifts® titles.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™, Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ and Creatures of Chaos™ are all available now.
- Two free Chaos Earth® Resurrection previews and many other previews.
- Rifts® Coalition Wars®: Siege on Tolkeen series – all six titles.
- Rifts® The Minion War™ series – six current books – consisting of Dimension Book 10: Hades, Dimension Book 11: Dyval, Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak, HU2 adventure sourcebook: Armageddon Unlimited™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames available now! Suitable for ALL settings, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ and The Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
- Dead Reign® RPG titles. The Zombie Apocalypse is yours to role-play with the Dead Reign® RPG. The core rule book and all sourcebooks are available now.
- The Rifter® issues #1-69.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – with more coming soon!
- FREE 12 highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- 160+ Palladium titles, plus G.M. kits, and more.
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Men at Arms – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Coalition Dead Boys – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Adventurers – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Practitioners of Magic (new) – $2.99
- Rifts® Paper Miniatures: Extras (new) – $2.99
- And more to come in the weeks ahead.
Toy Garage Sale at Palladium Books – Now thru December 21, 2016
If you are in the area and looking for Star Wars toys (including dozens of vintage items), Marvel Superheroes, TMNT, Spawn, Batman, Superman, Aliens, Robotech® and other toys, or Palladium Books products (regular price), swing by the office on weekdays between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM, Monday-Friday or Saturday after 3:00 PM. Available staff are happy to sign books, too. If you are in the area, come on down.
UPDATE: Palladium Collectibles Available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles Store
Alex and I continue to put up new material like the Hell Followed proofreader copy (signed), original artwork, and my personal toy collection: Marvel Superheroes, Spider-Man, X-Men, Batman, Spawn, and my massive Star Wars collection, including vintage Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi vehicles and action figures, and more recent Star Wars items too. Most are still in their original packaging. The store also offers more original Palladium Books artwork, out of print books, proofreader copies and other toys. Keep checking as we are adding new items every week, sometimes a few times a week. I have several new, iconic Kevin Long Rifts® illustrations to be offered. I just need to find the time to write the descriptions.
All sorts of Palladium collectibles, hardcovers (BTS, Lemuria, Rifts® Silver, RUE Gold, etc.), out-of-print titles, original artwork, and toys and items from my personal collection are on my ebay store. We add items on a regular basis and offer sales, so check it out from time to time. Includes one-of-a-kind original artwork, prints, Rifts® and Robotech® artwork by Kevin Long, me and others. There is also a range of limited editions, rare book titles and limited edition hardcovers, toys and more available with frequent new items added. Items include original art, out-of-print titles, redlined proofreader photocopies signed by me and the staff, signed manuscripts with editors’ corrections, some original art, hardcover books (including Rifts® Lemuria, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Megaverse® in Flames™, Beyond the Supernatural™ Gold, Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Gold and Rifts® Ultimate Gold), hundreds of toys and action figures, all from my personal archives and collection. Take a look every weekend or two for new items added.
I will continue to pull things out of my personal collection and Palladium archives and make them available. A bunch of toys have already been added to my online store with more to come.
An action-packed week
I don’t know if it is because we all were coming off a long Thanksgiving Day weekend, or because the rest did us good, or what, but this week felt action-packed. Conference calls, strategy sessions, writing, producing artwork, approving artwork, and packing up and shipping out distributor orders, online orders and a great many Christmas Surprise Packages. I was in the Christmas spirit so I went a little crazy on, well, probably too many, but I love surprising our fans and making people smile.
Most of us will be working through at least part of the weekend, though I’m looking forward to a Halloween-oriented Christmas Party on Saturday evening. Keep the Surprise Package and other orders coming in as Christmas quickly approaches. I’m happy to say that I think I am done with my Christmas shopping. Now there are a million packages to wrap.
– Santa Kevin, Publisher, Writer, Game Designer
Surprise Package comments from fans like you
Every year there is a section where the customer can offer comments and suggestions with his or her Surprise Package order. Every year, in acknowledgment of our fans, and because they are fun to read, we offer a sampling in the Weekly Updates. Our heartfelt thanks to all of you who have stuck with Palladium through thick and thin. Keep those imaginations burning bright, have a joyous holiday season and game on.
You have no idea how much your comments and support mean to all of us. Everyone at Palladium enjoys reading your brief comments. They always brighten our day. Thank you. I have tried to write a short response [in brackets] when applicable.
D.F. in Plymouth, Connecticut, writes: I’ve been playing in a Palladium Fantasy campaign for over a year now and I’m really enjoying it. I can’t wait for Garden of the Gods and Mysteries of Magic Book Two Dark Magicks to eventually come out.
[Hi, D.F. Palladium Fantasy RPG® is my personal favorite game to run, with campaigns and games that have run off and on for three decades. I’m anxious to finish writing both of the titles you mention. And we have two other Fantasy manuscripts waiting for review and final rewrites. Game on. – KS]
V.D.S. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, writes: This is great. I love that you do the Surprise Package offer. I try to get one every year.
[Glad you enjoy them so much. We are happy to do them. They make our Christmas season all the more special. Enjoy. – KS]
L.B. Jr. in Salida, California, writes: Avid fan of your system since my brother introduced me to it nearly 20 years ago. Trying to catch up to his collection (he has them all). Always have a great time RPGing from the worlds you create.
[Thanks for the nice comments, L.B. Enjoy your Surprise Package, the holidays and more gaming fun. – KS]
F.M. in Stoneham, Massachusetts, writes: Really love what you have done with the Minion War™.
[Cool, F.M., and you ain’t seen nothing yet. What comes after Rifts® HoH CS Arsenal™ and The Disavowed™ is gonna blow your mind. They are the prelude to what comes next. – KS]
M.V. in Albany, Oregon, writes: I have been playing Palladium’s games since 1985, and it has been a pleasure. I was introduced to Rifts® many years ago when it first came out, but didn’t really get into it [then]. Since starting the Grab Bags [late 1990s], Santa Kevin sent a Rifts® Core book and there has been no looking back.
It has been a great pleasure telling stories in the most imaginative world setting to grace role-playing. In the 34 years that I’ve been role-playing, I haven’t seen a company that is as friendly and inviting as Palladium. You guys were great at the Gen Cons I have been to, and being a Kickstarter backer for Robotech® RPG Tactics™, I’m looking forward to what comes in the future for that game. I hope and pray for good health for all of you at Palladium. Merry Christmas and I’m sure the new year will be amazing.
[Wow, M.V., thank you for your years of support and generous words. The prayers for good health are especially welcomed. If all goes well, the New Year should be quite exciting. Rifts® Savage Worlds, Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave 2, the Rifts® board game by Carmen Bellaire’s Rogue Heroes LLC (Kickstarter in March, 2017), and ... some very exciting announcements. Oh, and you also asked to be amazed by your Surprise Package in a different comment. Well, prepare to be amazed – at least a little bit. That’s all I’m going to say. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. – KS]
L.S. in Wasilla, Alaska, writes: My friends and I have been gaming with Palladium and Rifts® RPG since the 1990s, back when Rifts® Japan was still an idea and not a release yet. Now, we are in our 30s and 40s and still make time to have fun with our imaginations. Even starting our kids on some easy, lighter adventures. Thank you for creating a phenomenal world. We enjoy it.
[Thanks, L.S. Glad you have enjoyed it for so many years and that it has become a family affair. Awesome. Keep those imaginations burning bright! Happy Holidays. – KS]
M.H. in Sarasota, Florida, writes: I have been a big fan of Palladium Books for over two decades. Thank you for all the years of adventures and epic memories!
[You are very welcome, M.H. It’s all about those epic memories. Keep your imagination burning bright and game on. – KS]
D.L. in Westminster, Colorado, writes (in part): ... I’m trying to complete my collection of the [Robotech®] books out so far ... Thanks for taking the time to read through this. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, or just plain family time.
[I think you’ll enjoy your Surprise Package, D.L. I’m happy to read all the comments and select items from people’s Wish Lists. I love that the Grab Bag is a surprise when it arrives. Happy holidays to you as well. – KS]
S.M. in Thousand Oaks, California, writes (in part): Rifts, it’s always been about Rifts®. Merry Christmas to you all at Palladium. I’m back for some yuletide RPG inspiration. Thanks for the love and creativity you put into these books. One year, I’d love to be in town for your Open House. I feel like I owe you a beer or four. My deep love of monsters and mecha wouldn’t be the same without your efforts ... Thanks too for the individual energies involved in [the Surprise Packages] like signing the books. Kind regards.
[Hey S.M., I hope the books in your Surprise Package provide the inspiration to get your gaming group back into a regular campaign. We are happy to sign books and make gamers around the world smile when they open up their Surprise Packages. Game on! – KS]
W.S. in Albuquerque, New Mexico, writes: Such an amazing offer. Thank you so much.
[Our pleasure, W.S. Enjoy and Happy Holidays. – KS]
C.B. in Paxton, New England, writes: Thanks for the many hours of fun.
[Our pleasure, C.B., we have a lot more fun coming your way in the year ahead. Happy holidays. – KS]
What is a Palladium Christmas Surprise Package?
A bargain and fun for you, and our way of saying thank you to our loyal fans. We love delivering a little Christmas cheer and putting smiles on the faces of some big kids around the world. For you, it is a great way to get presents for your gaming pals, fill holes in your collection, or try new games and settings. For us, it’s being Santa Claus to the greatest fans on the planet.
$90-$100 (or more!) worth of Palladium Books products for only $45 plus shipping and handling. You are guaranteed to get an absolute minimum of ninety dollars ($90) retail value in your Surprise Package. Most of the time you get $92-$96, often more! Santa Kevin likes to make gamers squeal with delight and often packs $96-$105 worth of goodies into many Surprise Packages.
It’s a surprise package because you never know exactly what you’re going to get or who will sign your books. We try to include many of the items on your “wish list,” but we will surprise you with stuff you are not expecting. Things like a special print(s), or issues of The Rifter®, or a Palladium RPG or sourcebook(s), special edition comic book, or other items that we think you might enjoy. Plus you can ask for unusual items, or special gold editions, art prints, and maybe even some original art. All items are hand-picked by Kevin Siembieda from YOUR “wish list.” ALL with autographs IF you request them. For many of you, this is the only way to get autographs from Palladium’s staff, artists and writers! And you can order right now!
Your “Wish List” – The Palladium Surprise Packages are designed to simulate the fun, joy and surprise of the Christmas Season of Giving. To do this, you submit a list of 10-15 Palladium products (or more) FOR EACH Surprise Package you order. This list of 10-15 items for EACH Grab Bag is critical, because you will not know which items you’ll be getting. That makes it just like a Christmas gift because it’s a surprise! Plus, Santa Kevin, who personally hand-picks every item for every Grab Bag, may toss in something extra like a limited edition print or T-shirt, or issue of The Rifter®, or something else he thinks you’ll enjoy.
Available now! You can order right now thru December 24, 2016. And Christmas Surprise Packages are not just for Christmas. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or the Winter Solstice, or you’re looking for a gift for a birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or any special occasion that falls between now and February, a Surprise Package may be the ideal way to go. You get a ton of stuff on the cheap, you can get a bunch of autographs, and you look like you spent a fortune. Offer ends December 24, 2016.
Click here for more details and to place your order.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Convention Exclusives – now available to anyone
These dynamic pieces are available as a regular item in the Palladium store. They are powerful fun and only have 4-6 parts, so they are easy to put together. They look awesome on your shelf or in your game. Get yours while supplies last.
Cat. No. 56015 – $22.00 – Max Sterling’s Valkyrie Battloid
Cat. No. 56019 – $22.00 – Miriya in Super Valkyrie
Cat. No. 56020 – $22.00 – Breetai in Heavy Combat Armor
Cat. No. 56021 – $22.00 – Grell in Male Power Armor
BACK IN STOCK: Rifts® Glitter Boy miniature
The Glitter Boy miniature has always been the most popular of the Rifts® miniatures and is available again, while supplies last. Fewer than 50 are currently available.
The Glitter Boy is one in a line of 40+ Rifts® miniatures. These items are likely to be phased out after the release of the Rifts® Board Game being produced by Rogue Heroes, LLC. So get them while they are still available. The SAMAS and Sky Cycles are especially attractive and fun to paint, as are all the individual figures.
- Cat. No. 56021 – $20.00 – Rifts® Glitter Boy
A Dead Reign® Sourcebook – Do more than survive
“This book begins to redefine the zombie genre. It broadens the field of possibilities and expands upon the modern zombie mythos. It is full of twists and surprises I had never imagined. – Alex Marciniszyn, Editor
In the wake of the Zombie Apocalypse, survivors find themselves trapped in a living hell. As everyone struggles to survive against the ravenous dead, some rise up to be heroes fighting for those in need and against all manner of evil – living and dead.
Be more than a survivor. Accept the new world and do something about it.
- 11 New types of zombies, including the Armored Brute, Dead Mound Giant, Seeker and more.
- 7 New Apocalyptic Character Classes.
- Masked Lunatics – heroes or madmen?
- Cults, good and bad, plus other weirdness and dangers.
- 21 Disasters to complicate survival. Each described with damage stats, penalties and consequences. The most comprehensive information of this type ever presented! Blizzard, Earthquake, Hurricane, Tornado, Toxic Spill, Wildfire, and more.
- Government enclaves. Could the government or its military still exist? If so, where are they? What are they doing?
- 8 Government conspiracy theories. Each fuel for creating adventures and building different organizations.
- Tables for creating government enclaves and their purpose.
- Abandoned Emergency Relief Centers and the resources they may still have to offer survivors, if they can get to them. Random tables and ideas for adventure.
- Take your zombie campaign to the next level!
- Cover by E.M. Gist. Interior art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Written by Taylor White and Kevin Siembieda. The biggest Dead Reign® sourcebook yet. Adaptable to other Palladium settings.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 236. Pre-order yours now.
NEW! The Rifter® #75 – Available now!
The Rifter® #75 is shipping now!
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters alike – but his issue is especially packed with material for building and running adventures, and discovering – or rediscovering – the joy of role-playing games. Everyone should get this issue.
Rifter® #75 Highlights:
- Rifts® Primer – G.M. and Player Tips, and a Rifts® Adventure, by Carl Gleba and Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. The Rifts® Primer is jam-packed with G.M. advice, player tips, personal experiences, and examples of game play, explanation of rules, a step by step outline for creating your own adventures, and two adventures to get you started. The sample adventure is written in such a way that new players who have never played Rifts®, or are completely unfamiliar with the Palladium game system, can run it with just the information presented in this article! New Game Masters and experienced G.M.s alike will enjoy the discussion about the art of role-playing and being a Game Master.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Four, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure continues as Legion reveals part of her sinister plans to your heroes which brings this adventure to a fever pitch. Your heroes must make difficult decisions and must find a way to stop her and her array of deadly machines. Plenty of psychological and horrific terrors to face. Includes a horrifying new machine and more. Do not miss this new chapter as heroes fight against Legion and her army of deadly machines.
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview®. Get a look at the cool Rifts® RPG that uses Savage Worlds® rules. The game was a smash Kickstarter hit, and will be arriving on store shelves in the beginning of 2017.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Garrie Gastonny and Chris Bivins (Rifts® Savage Worlds).
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 175. Now available!
Back in stock for the Holidays
- Rifts® World Book One: Vampire Kingdoms™ – 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 802-E – Updated descriptions on the Vampire Kingdoms and the vampires, 40+ vampire abilities, vampire combat, Hero Vampires, Deluded Vampires, vampire-slaying weapons, Vampire Hunter O.C.C., Reid’s Rangers (famed vampire hunters), the cities of Ciudad Juarez and El Paso, town creation rules, monsters, dinosaurs and many adventure ideas. Also see the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, with even more stuff about vampires, werebeasts, and the Soul Forge!
- Rifts® Shemarrian Nation sourcebook – 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 878 – 7 Shemarrian warriors, Shemarrian society and secrets, new Archie Three androids and robots, more about Archie Three, his secret war against the Minions of Splugorth in North America, adventure ideas and more.
- Monsters & Animals™, a Palladium Fantasy® sourcebook – 240 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 454 – 120+ monsters, 200+ animals, all described, statted and accompanied by maps showing exactly where they can be found in the world. Plus Game Master tips and conversion notes for Mega-Damage settings. Suitable for Palladium Fantasy®, Rifts® and Phase World® (as alien creatures), Heroes Unlimited™ and other settings.
- Rifts® Dimension Book 6: Three Galaxies™ – 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 851 – 16 alien O.C.C.s and R.C.C.s, dozens of solar systems and adventure hooks, notable worlds, people and monsters, the Necrol and Demon Magic, spaceships and more.
- Rifts® World Book 29: Rifts® Madhaven™ – 128 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 869 – There may be no place in North America more dangerous than the haunted ruins of New York City. The ruins of Manhattan, ghosts and monsters, mutants and other dangers, the Knights of the White Rose and the incredible healing power of the mystical White Rose found only in Madhaven. Plus Techno-Wizard devices, weapons and adventure hooks.
- Rifts® Black Market™ sourcebook – 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 886 – Notable Black Market factions, 10 Black Market O.C.C.s and their special abilities, 29 weapons, plus vehicles, power armor, TW weapons, robots, Traveling Show creation tables, and more, including the TW Ironmage Glitter Boy! An awesome resource for players and G.M.s alike.
NEW! The Rifter® #76
The Rifter® #76 is already in production. Articles are being selected, artwork is being assigned and editing begun.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. And don’t forget, most source material and adventures can be adapted to ANY of Palladium’s RPG settings.
Rifter® #76 Highlights:
- Rifts® for Savage Worlds® Preview®. Get another look at what’s coming this winter.
- Rifts® Pecos Badlands Town – by Brett Caron. Thinking about doing some adventuring in the Rifts American Southwest? Mosey on over to Gohjjunk.
- Rifts®, Three Galaxies and Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Primordians, by Greg Diaczyk with additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. New type of Elemental beings that can be used as player characters or NPCs. These strange beings are believed to be some kind of human-Elemental hybrid. They possess curious minds and seem to be exploring the Megaverse® for reasons unknown. Are they emissaries of Greater Elementals or Elemental Intelligences, or something else completely? Do they come in peace, or are they a new potential menace? Get your first glimpse of them in The Rifter® #76. Plus there are some new alien beasts used by Promordians.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Five, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – “official” source material. The adventure continues and more secrets and dangers are revealed.
- Heroes Unlimited™ source material.
- Source material for other RPG settings.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Nicholas Bradshaw.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 176. In production.
NEW! Rifts® Poker Deck One (Color) – available now
For the first time ever, Rifts® is captured in a deck of playing cards. Each card a powerful image. Perfect for playing cards, collecting, gifts and use as an Action Deck for Pinnacle’s Rifts® Savage Worlds game line.
Gen Con gamers went wild over the two Rifts® Poker Decks and you will too. Both contain iconic Rifts® artwork and characters, and look gorgeous. The color and design of both poker decks makes the artwork pop and a joy to use. Available now.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- 52 full color playing cards, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are magic. Clubs are D-Bees. Hearts are heroes. Spades are the Coalition States.
- Each card is a unique, color image. Artists include John Zeleznik, Scott Johnson, Kevin Long, David Dorman, Charles Walton II, Mark Evans, and others.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Ultimate Edition depicting a Ley Line Walker with an Alien Intelligence emerging from the Rift opening behind him, energy swirling. Art by Scott Johnson.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2575 – available now.
New! Rifts® Poker Deck Two (black & white illustrations) – available now
52 iconic images and characters by your favorite artists. This second deck of playing cards captures Rifts® in a different light. Each card features a different iconic, black and white illustration set in a color border of rippling magic energy from the Rifts. Illustrations are by a wide range of fan favorite artists. A fun and attractive item for playing cards, collecting, and other uses.
- Premium card stock.
- Standard US Poker size deck of playing cards.
- Rifts® specific symbols for each suit.
- Color border and suits.
- 52 playing cards featuring iconic illustrations, plus 2 Jokers.
- Diamonds are monsters. Clubs are heroes. Hearts are robots and power armor. Spades are the Coalition Army.
- Each card has a unique illustration of a famous Rifts® hero, monster, mech or agent of the Coalition. Artists include Kevin Long, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Michael Wilson, Jeffery Russell, Apollo Okamura, and others.
- Customized, full color, Rifts® tuck box.
- The back of the cards is the artwork from the cover of Rifts® Psyscape™ depicting a beautiful female psychic warrior, triumphant over a robotic enemy. Art by John Zeleznik.
- $11.99 retail – Cat. No. 2576 – available now.
New! Rifts® Sovietski™ – Raw Preview Limited Edition – available now
The Raw Preview Edition of Rifts® Sovietski™ is an advance copy of the unedited, unillustrated, final working manuscript for this exciting new sourcebook. You get to see the unfinished book months before the final title is released. A rare look at the raw manuscript before publication. Limited to a total of 150 copies.
Contains background information on the fledgling Sovietski and notable cities and people, bunker creation tables, Deadzone Tables, Spetznaz Special Forces, the Soviet Army and its weapons, cyborgs, new bionics, 21 new combat vehicles, Russian D-Bees and more. Note: The finished Rifts® Sovietski™ is anticipated to ship by the end of this year. However, with all the art that is needed, it might slip into an early 2017 release. But you can start playing right now with this special edition!
- Limited collector’s edition – only 150 total copies made – half of those already sold!
- Sold on a first come, first served basis, while supplies last.
- A rare glimpse at the virgin manuscript and a work in progress.
- By Brandon Aten and Matthew Orr.
- $24.99 – Cat. No. 891-RAW – available now, while supplies last. Do not miss out.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Robotech® is getting hotter and hotter. It is the Number One Anime on Crackle, the Robotech® movie from Sony Pictures sounds like it is going to be become a reality, more Robotech® licensed products are appearing, and Palladium is gearing up toward the release of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two and more Robotech® products. Ah, but the core game and expansion packs to get you started are available right now.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Get yours now.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Core Box Set (Main Game) – 34 detailed game pieces – 53 game cards, 24 custom battle dice, decal sheets, rule book and more – $99.95 – Cat. No. 55100 – Available now.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55201 – Available now.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 – Cat. No. 55202 – Available now.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids (4 game pieces) – $32.95 retail – Cat. No. 55203 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods (4 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55401 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods (6 game pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55402 – Available now.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command (3 pieces) – $36.95 retail – Cat. No. 55403 – Available now.
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook – New, large format 8½ x 11 sourcebook – Now available!
Robotech®: The Masters Saga™ Sourcebook has been enlarged to the standard 8½ x 11 inch format and 160 pages. Artwork was given the deluxe treatment – large, clear, and detailed to go along with the wealth of information about the Second Robotech War, the Army of the Southern Cross, its combat forces, mecha, weapons, and vehicles. The same comprehensive treatment was given to the invading Robotech Masters.
Forget the corny drama, the emphasis of this sourcebook is on the Second Robotech War and the equipment on both sides. Making the Masters Saga a big mecha and equipment book that you will want in your collection. Did you know the Army of the Southern Cross used power armor and Battloids in addition to their famous mecha? You’ll find out all about it in this comprehensive 160 page sourcebook. Much of it described and statted out in an “official” capacity for the very first time in this sourcebook. Note: Only the size, size of artwork and layout has changed. The text and data are the same as the manga-sized edition, apart from eratta and minor additions.
- 40+ weapons; pistols, rifles, grenade launchers.
- 15 O.C.C.s and MOS skill packages for the 8 main branches of the ASC and the 7 Special Forces Divisions operating under the Tactical Corps.
- 14 ASC vehicles of the Army of the Southern Cross (ASC).
- ASC Tactical battle shields, jet packs and other gear.
- ASC Veritech Mecha including the Ajax, Logan, Spartas Hover Tank, Myrmidon Light Hover Tank.
- 6 ASC power armor suits.
- 4 ASC Battloids.
- The Golem Autonomous Patrol Robot.
- The Robotech Masters and their legions.
- 6 different Bioroids, as well as the Bioroid Terminator, the Bioroid Invid Fighter, hover sled & more.
- Tirolians, spacecraft and other gear and info.
- Cover by Apollo Okamura. Interior art by the Mannings and others.
- Written by Jason Marker.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 552. Available now.
NEW! The Rifter® #74 – Now available!
Rifts®, Splicers® and more awaits you in The Rifter® #74. And some material is official.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready-to-go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least 2-3 other Palladium game lines. And don’t forget, most of the material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #74 Highlights:
- Rifts® – The Town of Moorcroft™, by Julius Rosenstein – “official” source material. The Town of Moorcroft is not on most maps for a reason: most people don’t even know it exists, or that it rests on a Hidden Rift. Read about the town’s unique history, its Nexus Born, and key places and people. Makes a great location for player groups to rest, trade goods and find adventure.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Three, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – adventure plus “official” source material. The adventure continues as your heroes must deal with the new Machine personality known as Legion. In this adventure, the player group discovers a secret weapon facility of the Resistence. They will be introduced to a wide array of new Bio-Tech Weapons and Enhancements to prepare them for the ultimate showdown with Legion!
- Rifts® – A Town in the Pecos Empire™, by Brett Caron.
- Heroes Unlimited – The Ancient Weapon Master: Specialist, by Robert Daley Jr.
- Rifts® short story – Acceptance, by S.E. Gibbons.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- A Rifts® cover by Apollo Okamura.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 174. Available now.
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States™ – Heroes of Humanity™ – Available now!
Rifts® CS Heroes of Humanity™ changes the landscape of Rifts North America and beyond, presents ways to upgrade and improve existing Men-At-Arms characters with Advanced Training, and includes new character classes, weapons, equipment, alliances and conflict to inspire epic new adventures.
Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™ outlines the battle for the soul of humanity. The Minion War™ has spilled onto Rifts Earth. At the epicenter of the invasion is North America. If either of the two rival demonic forces succeeds in conquering the continent, the rest of the world shall follow and Earth will be annexed to Hell. The demon hordes believe no one can stop them. The Coalition States has something to say about that.
For the first time in history, the Coalition States, Northern Gun, the Manistique Imperium, Lazlo, New Lazlo, Free Quebec, the Cyber-Knights, Lemurians, True Atlanteans, D-Bees, mages, mercs and many, many others stand together against a common enemy. Meanwhile, the Splugorth of Atlantis, Archie Three, the Republicans and the Vanguard engage in their own shadow war against the invading demon hordes, and each other.
- Heroes of Humanity™ lets unprecedented types of characters gather in mixed groups that would otherwise be ideologically opposed. Together they fight side-by-side for the greater good.
- New ways to upgrade your existing Men-at-Arms characters.
- Coalition Demon Hunter school and advanced training programs.
- New Coalition O.C.C.s like the Death Knight and Skelebot Specialist.
- Coalition military O.C.C.s expanded such as the CS Juicers, CS Combat Cyborgs, Psycho-Stalkers, Coalition psychics and more.
- New CS gear such as the Hellbuster and Falcon Death Wing.
- CS battle plans, world information and many adventure ideas.
- The strategies and tactics of the demons against humanity.
- The strategies and tactics of the Coalition States and its allies.
- Summary of Demon and Deevil vulnerabilities.
- One Xiticix battle plan and who really pays the price.
- Plenty of guidelines, tables and rules to help you run it all.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Amy L. Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Mike Mumah, Apollo Okamura, Tanya Ramsey, Benjamin Rodriguez, and Kevin Siembieda.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, Matthew Clements and others.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 889. Available now!
NEW! Secrets of the Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal Sourcebook
The name, CS Heroes of Humanity™ Arsenal says it all. New Coalition armor, power armor, robots, combat vehicles, and related material.
- New CS gear and weapons
- New CS SAMAS and power armor.
- New CS robots and combat vehicles.
- More ways to upgrade and improve your characters.
- More secrets and information about the Coalition States.
- Wild adventure opportunities, fun and more.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Amy L. Ashbaugh, Nick Bradshaw, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Apollo Okamura, Benjamin Rodriguez, and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Carl Gleba, Matthew Clements and others.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 893. In final production.
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
True Atlanteans are descendants from Earth’s past. The survivors of the sinking of Atlantis (really a dimensional mishap) and travelers of the Megaverse, wielders of Tattoo Magic and other lost mystic arts. Most people regard them as heroes, but are they? The Sunaj Assassins are mythic villains feared by all, yet they too are True Atlanteans who serve dark forces.
For the first time, much of the story behind True Atlanteans and their secrets are revealed.
- True Atlanteans revisited.
- Optional Atlantean character creation tables including clan heritage and other factors.
- Secrets of the stone pyramids, different types/purposes and powers.
- Many new magic tattoos, magic spells, weapons and armor.
- Atlantean hideouts and secret communities across the Megaverse.
- The Sunaj Assassins, their secrets, history and plans for the future.
- Atlantean Monster Hunter O.C.C., Atlantean Defender O.C.C. and much more. And this is just the tip of what this book contains.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 160-192 pages – $20.95-$24.95 retail – Cat. No. 890.
Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States: The Disavowed™
“Desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match.” – Colonel Lyboc addressing a Disavowed team
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 892.
NEW! Rifts® Haunted Tech™
The Republicans decide to make their move while Archie Three is waging his own shadow war against the demonic invaders. The result unleashes a menace Archie has kept contained and locked away for 300 years. And he is not happy about it.
- Haunted Technology.
- New weapons and gear.
- More secrets and information about the Republicans.
- More insane adventure opportunities, strangeness and fun.
- The new rules, powers and abilities for Haunted Tech will blow your mind.
- Haunted Tech gives new meaning to “ghost in the machine.” But are they a godsend or a Pandora’s Box of new dangers?
- The Republicans reveal themselves and take action! Yes, that means Chaos Earth® NEMA O.C.C.s, robots and technology in Rifts® Earth.
- Archie Three takes action behind the scenes, in a big way.
- Part of the Minion War™ “Crossover” series.
- Art by Charles “Chuck” Walton II, Mark Dudley, Allen Manning, Brian Manning, Benjamin Rodriguez, and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda with help from Charles Walton II.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 894.
Garden of the Gods™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook
This has been a secret project of Kevin Siembieda’s that he has been plotting and writing in what little spare time he has. The Garden of the Gods is said to be a holy place watched over and even frequented by the avatars of the gods. According to legend, the god may visit heroes and followers in dreams or in person by an avatar of the god, to be given guidance, inspiration, heroic quests, and gifts of knowledge and magic. More details about this title will follow.
- The Garden of the Gods described in detail.
- Godly insight and visitations.
- Gifts of magic and knowledge.
- Sanctuary and more.
- The Black Pit, a place of evil and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden or a trick of the Old Ones?
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail. Cat. No. 475.
Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook: First Responders
The Great Cataclysm has devastated civilization, but humanity fights for survival. The struggles of civilian law enforcement, fire and rescue, and everyday men and women are some of the most epic tales to be told in a world gone to hell. They fight monsters, aliens, the paranormal, the elements, and each other, all with the hope of reclaiming their lives from the Chaos.
- New D-Bees and monsters from the Rifts.
- First Responder O.C.C.s, skills and special equipment.
- New “average citizen” Occupational Character Classes (O.C.C.s).
- New equipment for NEMA “Roscoes” and other emergency personnel.
- Notable rescue vehicles, robot drones, and technology.
- Source information and stats for common Golden Age technology (weapons, vehicles, medical tech, etc.).
- Apocalypse Plagues brought from other worlds to Chaos Earth.
- Adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Jason Richards. Additional text by Clements & Siembieda.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 665.
BACK in STOCK: Wolfen Empire™ for Palladium Fantasy
The Wolfen Empire is growing. And that means trouble for humans, Dwarves, and other people as the Wolfen flex their military might and begin to study magic in earnest.
The Wolfen Empire™ sourcebook provides insight and history about the Wolfen, their past, present and goals for the future. The Wolfen are poised to become the next great civilization, but at what cost? Six fleshed out adventures plus a 101 adventure ideas table give players and Game Masters plenty of material for exploring the Great Northern Wilderness and encounters with the Wolfen.
- The 12 Wolfen Tribes, their history and legends.
- The Wolfen Empire, its economy and civilization.
- Wolfen Military, rank, position and plans.
- Geography of the Wolfen Empire.
- 13 notable creatures of the North.
- 101 Adventures Table and numerous other Random Encounter Tables.
- 6 fleshed out adventures across the Great Northern Wilderness.
- A few infamous towns, villains and notable people.
- Cover by Ramon K. Perez. Art by Perez, Johnson, Talbot, Williams and others.
- Written by Erick Wujcik, Kevin Siembieda & Bill Coffin.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 471. Back in stock.
BACK in STOCK: Villains Unlimited™ for the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG series
It’s the reference book that never gets old – 80+ superhuman villains, a secret organization that supplies villains and criminals, another that hunts superhumans, plus rules and tables for creating your own super-organizations, Game Master playing tips, and more.
All of it provides Game Masters with bad guys and ideas for adventure, because each description presents the villain’s origin, motivation and goals. Just drop ‘em into your campaign and watch the super abilities fly. That’s why Villains Unlimited™ has been a fan favorite for years.
- 80+ villains completely stated out.
- A few villain teams and organizations and their evil agendas.
- S.C.R.E.T. stands for Superbeing Control Retrieval and Elimination Teams who are part of a multi-national organization to handle the “superhuman problem.” Are they hunting your heroes?
- Fabricators Inc. is an international arms dealer whose exclusive clientele is superhuman bad guys and the criminal underworld.
- Magic Tattoos, weapons, cyborgs, a crazed world conqueror, madmen and adventure ideas galore await.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Kevin Long. Art by Kevin Long.
- 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 501. Back in stock.
BACK in STOCK: Century Station™
City, Villain & Heroes Sourcebook for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG
Century Station™ is a compelling cityscape described and mapped. It is a great location to base a Heroes Unlimited™ campaign or a place to visit. The 51 superhuman villains, some of whom are members of villain teams, provide instant antagonists that can be dropped into any game at any time. Likewise, the 40 dynamic heroes can be used as NPCs (Non-Player Characters) or as pre-generated player characters, plus there are weapons, equipment and adventure ideas galore. All ready for you to incorporate into your campaign in an instant.
Each villain and hero provides Game Masters with ideas for adventure, because each description presents the villain’s or hero’s origin, motivation and goals. Century Station™ and Villains Unlimited™ are both excellent resources for gadgets, weapons and inspiration for creating your own heroes, villains and conflicts.
- 51 villains completely statted out.
- 40 heroes and lawmen to use as NPCs or pre-generated player characters.
- The District of Century Station, its history, purpose, problems, and notable locations mapped and described.
- Dozens of gadgets and weapons.
- Endless adventure.
- Cover by John Zeleznik. Interior art by Wilson and others.
- Written by Bill Coffin. Additional text by Siembieda.
- 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 517. Back in stock.
BACK in STOCK: After the Bomb® RPG
– Stand alone game and suitable for Heroes Unlimited™ RPG
Ever wonder what it would be like to play an intelligent, humanoid eagle? What about a sword wielding turtle or ninja rodent, or heroic wolfman, or a flying pig? In After the Bomb® you can turn a mouse into the size of a gorilla, or keep him small and sneaky, but with special animal powers, psychic abilities and human speech and intelligence. Or create that winged humanoid eagle who preys upon criminals. Or maybe that giant hamster, let alone mutant lion or tiger, is an animalistic brute who hunts other mutants (humans and animals!) and feasts upon them like a monstrous predator. The choices are yours.
After the Bomb® lets you mutate any animal you can think of, into a heroic crime-fighter set in our modern world or a mutant animal survivor of post-apocalyptic Earth — think Planet of the Apes on steroids. An environment where humans struggle to survive in a devastated (nuked?) world, and intelligent mutant animals appear to be the inheritors of the planet. Fun. Wild. Imaginative stories await.
The After the Bomb® RPG and its future world setting is one of the late, great, Erick Wujcik’s most fun and lasting creations. Play it as a stand-alone game or use AtB as a resource to create mutant animals that can be dropped into your Heroes Unlimited™ game, Aliens Unlimited™, Rifts®, Phase World®, Robotech® or just about any game setting. Play them as mutant animals or aliens from another world, heroes or villains, victims and fugitives, but get After the Bomb® because its mutant creations can fit many roles and are a blast to play in any setting.
- 100+ intelligent mutant animals already described, statted and ready for you to play.
- Mutant animal creation rules that lets you turn ANY animal into a mutant with human intelligence, a humanoid body (or not), and super animal powers and/or animal psionics.
- Mutant humans who sacrifice their humanity for super abilities.
- The blasted, post-apocalyptic setting and villains.
- Six post-apocalyptic After the Bomb® adventures.
- A complete role-playing game with core rules, skills, weapons and equipment, apocalyptic world setting and playing tips.
- Suitable for use with the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and other RPG settings.
- Art by Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, Jim Lawson, Ramon K. Perez, Freddie Williams II, Tyler Walpole and others.
- Cover by Scott Johnson.
- Written by Erick Wujcik.
- 224 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 503. Back in print.
Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – Reminder
Want to play superhumans and caped heroes, mutants and aliens, power armor clad champions and super soldiers? The Heroes Unlimited™ RPG lets you create them all and more.
The game is called Heroes Unlimited™ because it enables you to create every type of superhuman and comic book hero you can imagine. Bring your favorite comic book heroes to life or create an entirely hero of you own design. Then weave adventure adventures set in our modern world but one where superhumans, heroes and villains make our world even more exciting and dangerous. If you know and love comic books, you know what happens next.
A complete game, all you need to get started is this 352 page rule book, a few friends, dice and an imagination. With several sourcebooks back in stock, and comic book heroes the rage in film and TV, we thought we would remind people about just how awesome the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG really is. Order yours today.
- 101 super abilities. And many have a variety of sub-powers within them, plus bonuses and special combat capabilities.
- 100+ magic spells plus enchanted weapons and objects.
- Wizards and those enchanted and empowered by magic.
- 72 psychic powers.
- Mutants with super abilities and mutant animals.
- Mega-Heroes and immortals.
- Bionic and power armor creation rules.
- Robots and super-vehicle creation rules.
- Super-Soldiers and martial arts masters.
- Cover by comic book legend, Jim Steranko.
- Art by Ramon K. Perez, Paulo Parente, Mike Gustovich, Kevin Long and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 352 pages for a complete RPG – $26.95 retail – Cat. No. 500.
Rifts® World Book 28: Arzno™
Looking for vampire slayers and anti-vampire TW devices? You need to visit Arzno. Arno is a mercenary city built on the edge of the Grand Canyon. It is a force for good, but threatened by the encroaching vampire menace from Mexico who have marked the mercs for destruction. Arzno™ has plenty of fun source material, Techno-Wizard power armor and weapons, a vampire invasion adventure scenario and other adventure ideas. Available from Palladium in book form and as a PDF from DriveThruRPG.com.
- The City and Territory of Arzno™ described and mapped. A good place for adventurers to trade goods and resupply.
- The Arzno Mercenary Corps, notable heroes and people of Arzno.
- 36 Techno-Wizard creations including TW weapons, power armor, vehicles and devices, most designed for combating vampires!
- The vampire legions of General Zavier Stuart, and the sinister Blood Cult.
- The ghost-filled forest known as the Waste and some of the monsters found there.
- The Great Trade Road and many other notable locations.
- Looking for adventure? Arzno brings it.
- Cover by John Zeleznik. Art by Walton, Dubish, Breaux and others.
- Written by Jason Richards. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 868. Now available in PDF form as well as the printed book!
Palladium PDF Books – download from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made hundreds of PDF products available for digital download from DriveThruRPG.com, as well as Fantasy Paper Miniatures, Game Master resources and other good things with more to come. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- Splicers® RPG
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Resurrection, with all other Chaos Earth® titles to be added in the next week or two.
- Rifts® RPG, First Edition
- Rifts® Coalition Wars series, the Siege on Tolkeen (all).
- Rifts® Minion War Crossover series (all to date).
- Rifts® World Books 1-32 with more coming soon.
- Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and other Rifts® titles.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG and Boxed Nightmares™, 1st Edition rules.
- Dead Reign® RPG (all titles) – The Zombie Apocalypse.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-69 with more coming.
- The Best of The Rifter®
- Palladium Weapon Book Series
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- FREE highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – and more coming soon!
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming.
- Game Master kits and other resources.
- 120+ Palladium titles and more, with many more books to come.
- Go to DriveThruRPG.com to see the full selection. But come back every month to see what new books have been added. We are planning to do a lot.
© Copyright 2016 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.