Palladium Books® Weekly Update – March 3, 2016
By Kevin Siembieda
It’s strange sometimes writing the Weekly Updates. On one hand there’s a lot going on, but on the other hand, there are things I just can’t yet reveal. A good example is Savage Rifts® using the Savage Worlds rules. Things are moving along nicely and we have seen some exciting material (writing, rules, artwork), but I really can’t reveal much beyond that, at least at this time. Likewise, I’d like to say more about our plans for Robotech® RPG Tactics™, but until we have a number of things nailed down and concrete I just can’t do so. We also have all kinds of things in development for Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, and Splicers®, some you already know about and some you don’t. So a lot is going on behind the scenes. Here’s some of it.
UPDATE: The Rifter® Super-Subscription Drive is over
My thanks to the multitude of you who renewed your subscriptions. A cheerful welcome to new subscribers; I think you will enjoy the issues coming your way quite a lot. Reminder, The Rifter® #1-66 are available as PDFs at DriveThruRPG.com.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #73 – Available now
The Rifter® #73 is available now and fans of Palladium Fantasy RPG® may want to snag it, as there is a good amount of Fantasy material (easily modified for use in Rifts®, etc.). I hope you enjoy this “all official” source material issue, as it was something we were all happy to do. We wanted to make The Rifter® #73 even more special than usual with all official source material for Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Splicers® and Dead Reign®. See the FREE preview on DriveThruRPG.com for a glimpse at several of the articles.
UPDATE: Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™ Sourcebook
I think I’m doing some of my best writing ever on this book. Or maybe I’m just enjoying the heck out of writing more back-story and details about the Coalition States, their culture, ideals and inner operations. I’m certainly enjoying creating a setting in which the CS and other characters that are usually enemies on opposing sides can be played together, as a team. That’s the case with both Heroes of Humanity™ and The Disavowed.
In Heroes of Humanity™ the Minion War is raging and the CS has to mobilize troops fast. Basic training is just that, “basic.” To counter that, the CS has turned to creating a lot more augmented troops, Juicers and Combat Cyborgs in particular. Some of the new weapons, gear and ideas are going to make gamers very happy. And don’t you worry, we haven’t forgotten about the Coalition’s secret weapon: psychics.
UPDATE: Rifts® The Disavowed
As I have noted in the past, Heroes of Humanity™ and The Disavowed (and Haunted Tech, for that matter) are each stand-alone products but related by theme, time-line and interlocking characters and events. As a result, I have been making notes and writing bits for The Disavowed while working on HoH. The Disavowed is dark ops and as such, a bit more sinister and mysterious, but every bit as fun.
UPDATE: Secrets of the Atlanteans
I need to assign the cover and artwork.
UPDATE: Rifts® “Extreme” Reporter’s Bag – available now
The “Extreme” Rifts® Reporter’s Bag is back in stock and those of you who had standing orders for them, have shipped. Enjoy. Please keep the orders coming for the two different Rifts® Reporter’s Bags and Rifts® Embroidered Baseball Caps, and other good stuff.
We are planning to make more of the sold out Palladium Fantasy® coffee mugs and either “Property of the Coalition States” or a new mug for Rifts® or one of the other game lines. We are open to suggestions.
Rifts® World Book PDFs on DriveThruRPG.com
Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic and Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia are available as PDFs right now on DriveThruRPG.com. Rifts® World Book 18: Mystic Russia will be available tonight at midnight.
They join last week’s PDF postings of Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, The Rifter® #65 and The Rifter® #66. More titles on the way. There are also previews of The Rifter® #73, Northern Gun 1 & 2, Lemuria, Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms, Bizantium and many other Palladium titles. Things remain in place to see 2-3 new PDFs of Rifts® World Books and other titles added every week. You wanted PDFs, you’ve got ‘em.
In addition to the titles listed above, The Minion War™ series of books, the Rifts® Coalition Wars®/Tolkeen series, Chaos Earth® Resurrection, all of the Dead Reign® (Zombie Apocalypse) titles, Splicers® RPG and most issues of The Rifter® are available NOW! So are first edition rules of the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG and sourcebooks, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and sourcebooks, The Mechanoids®, and much more, available on DriveThruRPG.com.
Available right now:
- Rifts® World Book 17: Warlords of Russia, Rifts® World Book 16: Federation of Magic, Rifts® World Book 15: Spirit West, Rifts® World Book 14: New West™, Rifts World Book 13: Lone Star™, Rifts® World Book 12: Psyscape™, Rifts® World Book 11: Coalition War Campaign™, Rifts® World Book 10: Juicer Uprising™, and Rifts® World Book 9: South America 2 are all recent additions.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG, Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™, and Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ and Creatures of Chaos™ are all available now.
- Two free Chaos Earth® Resurrection previews and many other previews.
- Rifts® World Books 1-17 with more added every week.
- Rifts® Coalition Wars®: Siege on Tolkeen series – all six titles.
- Rifts® The Minion War™ series – six current books – consisting of Dimension Book 10: Hades, Dimension Book 11: Dyval, Dimension Book 12: Dimensional Outbreak, HU2 adventure sourcebook: Armageddon Unlimited™, Heroes of the Megaverse®, and Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames available now! Suitable for ALL settings, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ and The Palladium Fantasy RPG®.
- Dead Reign® RPG titles. The Zombie Apocalypse is yours to role-play with the Dead Reign® RPG. The core rule book and all sourcebooks are available now.
- The Rifter® issues #1-66.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – coming soon!
- FREE 12 highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming in the weeks ahead.
- 120+ Palladium titles, plus G.M. kits, and more.
- Much more to come in the weeks ahead.
Palladium Collectibles Available in Kevin’s Online Toy & Collectibles Store
I found 10 of my old Defiler prints (11x17 inches, black and white). This is a super-limited and rare print as fewer than 50 were ever even printed. Originally only people who ever made played in my three and a half year long campaign got one. It is one of my favorite illustrations of all time and I am putting one or two up for sale in my store.
We’re adding a number of other Palladium collectibles, hardcovers, out of print titles, original artwork, and toys and items from my personal collection to on my ebay store. We add items on a regular basis and offer sales, so check it out from time to time. Includes one-of-a-kind original artwork, prints, Rifts® and Robotech® artwork by Kevin Long, me and others. There is also a range of limited editions, rare book titles and limited edition hardcovers, toys and more available with frequent new items added. Items include original art, out of print titles, redlined proofreader photocopies signed by me and the staff, signed manuscripts with editors’ corrections, some original art, hardcover books (including Rifts® Lemuria, Northern Gun™ One, Northern Gun™ Two, Megaverse® in Flames™, Beyond the Supernatural™ Gold, Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ Gold and Rifts® Ultimate Gold), hundreds of toys and action figures, all from my personal archives and collection. Take a look every weekend or two for new items added.
UPDATE: Conventions – AdeptiCon (March 31-April 3) and Anime North (May).
AdeptiCon is later this month and Anime North is Memorial Day Weekend in May. We’ve been planning and prepping for both. Gen Con too. Hope to see a lot of you at all these events.
Staying on target ...
We have a lot of balls in the air — irons in the fire — whatever idiom you want to use, we have a lot going on. A dozen new books in the pipeline, conventions coming up (and they are always so much more work than you might expect), behind the scenes projects, etc. Right now, I’m trying to stay focused on finishing the next couple of books. It’s a cold, but sunny, beautiful day after the latest winter storm that hit us, and I’m in the writing zone, so I’m going to get back to it. Keep those imaginations burning bright.
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher, Writer, Game Designer
NEW! The Rifter® #73 – Available now!
For the first time ever, the entire issue of The Rifter® #73 is “official” source material for Rifts®, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Splicers® and Dead Reign®, plus news, coming attractions and more. It is a great way to kickoff Palladium’s 35 Year Anniversary.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready-to-go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least 2-3 other Palladium game lines. And don’t forget, most of the material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #73 Highlights:
- Rifts® – Nexus Born, by Julius Rosenstein – “official” source material. Why is it that some children born at a ley line nexus are gifted? Find out, and find out exactly what these gifts are and how they can impact player characters and NPCs. New concepts, NPCs and adventure source material including Hidden Nexus Points. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Children of the Forest, by Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. More insight about the Wolfen and Faerie Folk of the Great Northern Wilderness, adventure setting, the Risinor Dragon Stallion war steed, five new Rune Weapons, a madman, a new villain, and adventure ideas that let you use all of this data and new toys in an adventure set in the Palladium Fantasy world. Easily adaptable for Rifts®, Phase World, Heroes Unlimited, etc.
- Splicers® – I am Legion, Part Two, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley – adventure plus “official” source material. The adventure continues as your heroes must deal with the plight of contending with the new Machine personality known as Legion. In this adventure, the player group is given instructions from the Warlord, himself, to learn more about this enemy, and if possible, use a special weapon to bring it down. But nothing ever works that easy. New War Mounts, O.C.C. upgrades, N.P.C.s, and more, including the very first time a Splicer Warlord is ever statted out.
- Dead Reign® – Detroit by Thomas Morrison – “official” source material. The title says it all. The city of Detroit in the Zombie Apocalypse. An adventure setting.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – the Triumvirate Dragon by Glen Evans and Kevin Siembieda – “official” source material. For the first time, the iconic, three-headed dragon that appeared on the original cover of the Palladium Fantasy RPG® is described and statted out.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by Michael Wilson.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 173. Winter issue. Available now!
NEW! Rifts® The Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™ – March
In final production. The events unfolding in World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames threaten to change the entire landscape of Rifts® Earth, as the demonic minions of Hades and Dyval seek to bring Hell on Earth and turn the planet into a dimensional gateway to Armageddon!
The Coalition States, along with Northern Gun and Lazlo, take the lead in the defense of North America. Heroes of Humanity explores the good and bad in the Coalition’s efforts to save humanity and send this new threat back to the pits of Hell.
- New Coalition weapons, armor and war machines.
- The Coalition States: Are they heroes or villains? Or does it depend on whether you are human or not?
- Can the CS fight alongside mages and D-Bees if it means saving the world?
- How is the CS dealing with the Minion War on Earth, their battle plans, strategies and alliances.
- One plan to battle the Xiticix and who really pays the price.
- Setting background, world information and many adventure ideas.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Matthew Clements and contributors.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail, but it might go larger – Cat. No. 889. Ships in March.
Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States: The Disavowed™ – Spring
“Desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match.” – Colonel Lyboc addressing a Disavowed team
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 892.
NEW! Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ – Spring
True Atlanteans are descendants from Earth’s past. The survivors of the sinking of Atlantis (really a dimensional mishap) and travelers of the Megaverse, wielders of Tattoo Magic and other lost mystic arts. Most people regard them as heroes, but are they? The Sunaj Assassins are mythic villains feared by all, yet they too are True Atlanteans who serve dark forces.
For the first time, much of the story behind True Atlanteans and their secrets are revealed.
- True Atlanteans revisited.
- Optional Atlantean character creation tables including clan heritage and other factors.
- Secrets of the stone pyramids, different types/purposes and powers.
- Many new magic tattoos, magic spells, weapons and armor.
- Atlantean hideouts and secret communities across the Megaverse.
- The Sunaj Assassins, their secrets, history and plans for the future.
- Atlantean Monster Hunter O.C.C., Atlantean Defender O.C.C. and much more. And this is just the tip of what this book contains.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and price yet to be determined, but probably 160-192 pages – $20.95-$24.95 retail – Cat. No. 890. Spring.
Rifts® Haunted Tech™ – Spring or Summer
Faced with the imminent threat of the Minion War and ensuing demon plagues across Rifts® North America, heroes and nations rise! Archie Three is taking none of it lying down. The insane machine-god is obsessed with sending the demons back to hell and saving “his” world.
- The Republicans reveal themselves and take action. Yes, that means Chaos Earth NEMA O.C.C.s, robots and technology in Rifts® Earth.
- Archie Three takes action behind the scenes, in a big way.
- New menaces appear.
- Haunted Tech gives new meaning to “ghost in the machine.” But are they a godsend or a Pandora’s Box of new danger.
- The new rules, powers and abilities for Haunted Tech will blow your mind.
- Adventure ideas, plot hooks and more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda. Additional ideas from Charles Walton II.
- Final page count, price and catalog number yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail. Spring or Summer release.
BACK IN PRINT: Island at the Edge of the World™
A Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook – available now
Island at the Edge of the World™ is back in print as a short run, special printing. This is the original Palladium RPG® sourcebook VI that utilizes First Edition rules. That said, it is very easy to adapt for use with Second Edition rules.
Island at the Edge of the World™ reveals some of the little known history of the Palladium World, the Time of a Thousand Magicks, the Changeling Inquisition, and dark secrets that could threaten the world. Learn about forgotten Crystal Magic (as powerful as Rune Weapons), the Church of Scar, the legendary Circle of Absolute Elemental Power and frightening prophecies about the end of the world.
- The hidden Crystal Forest and Crystal Palace.
- The Psychic Science of Magic and Crystals.
- New magic weapons and items.
- The Town of a Dozen Fracts, an adventure setting.
- The Silent Forest adventure.
- Quest for the Tombs adventure.
- The Old Kingdom Mountains and adventures.
- The Valley at the Top of the World, an adventure setting.
- The Island at the End of the World, an adventure setting.
- Ancient ruins and additional places, people and secrets of note.
- Written by Thomas Bartold. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
- First Edition rules. Requires some modification to use with Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Second Edition.
- 144 pages – $20.95 – Cat. No. 458. Available now.
Garden of the Gods™ – a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook – Spring
This has been a secret project of Kevin Siembieda’s that he has been plotting and writing in what little spare time he has. The Garden of the Gods is said to be a holy place watched over and even frequented by the avatars of the gods. According to legend, the god may visit heroes and followers in dreams or in person by an avatar of the god, to be given guidance, inspiration, heroic quests, and gifts of knowledge and magic. More details about this title will follow.
- The Garden of the Gods described in detail.
- Godly insight and visitations.
- Gifts of magic and knowledge.
- Sanctuary and more.
- The Black Pit, a place of evil and dark secrets. Is it a counterbalance to the good of the Garden or a trick of the Old Ones?
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count, price and catalog number yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail. A Spring release.
Hell Followed™ – A Dead Reign® Zombie Apocalypse Sourcebook
At 160 pages, Hell Followed™ is the largest Dead Reign® sourcebook yet. Spring or Summer release. Can you survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Find out by playing Dead Reign®. The results may surprise you.
- New O.C.C.s and skills.
- New zombies and other menaces.
- More world information, new dangers and new adventurers.
- Written by Taylor White.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 236. Spring or Summer release.
Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook: First Responders – Summer
The Great Cataclysm has devastated civilization, but humanity fights for survival. The struggles of civilian law enforcement, fire and rescue, and everyday men and women are some of the most epic tales to be told in a world gone to hell. They fight monsters, aliens, the paranormal, the elements, and each other, all with the hope of reclaiming their lives from the Chaos.
- New D-Bees and monsters from the Rifts.
- First Responder O.C.C.s, skills and special equipment.
- New “average citizen” Occupational Character Classes (O.C.C.s).
- New equipment for NEMA “Roscoes” and other emergency personnel.
- Notable rescue vehicles, robot drones, and technology.
- Source information and stats for common Golden Age technology (weapons, vehicles, medical tech, etc.).
- Apocalypse Plagues brought from other worlds to Chaos Earth.
- Adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Jason Richards. Additional text by Clements & Siembieda.
- 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 665. A Summer release.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave Two is coming ...
– but you can get started with the core box set and Wave One expansions right now
If you love Robotech®, you want to take a look at this game. Beautifully detailed game pieces of your favorite Robotech® mecha, and fast playing rules that capture the Robotech® experience in a new, exciting way. And this is just the beginning. We have so much more planned for the years ahead.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ "Starter Box" (Main Box Game) – Cat. No. 55100 – $99.95 retail price. This is the game Robotech® fans have wanted for decades. Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces. Get yours now, so you can build your armies and have them ready when Wave Two is released.
The First Six Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Expansion Packs are available to retail along with the main box game. Here are the SKUs and retail prices:
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing – Cat. No. 55201 – $36.95 retail.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids – Cat. No. 55202 – $32.95 retail.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids – Cat. No. 55203 – $32.95 retail.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods – Cat. No. 55401 – $36.95 retail.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods – Cat. No. 55402 – $36.95 retail.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command – Cat. No. 55403 – $36.95 retail.
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Rulebook – Cat. No. 55105 – $20.00 retail. Note: This is the same rulebook that is included in the main game box, and is offered separately for those who want an extra copy, or want to check out the rules before buying the whole game.
Palladium PDF Books – download from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made more than 100 PDF products available for digital download from DriveThruRPG.com, as well as Fantasy Paper Miniatures, Game Master resources and other good things with more to come. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- Splicers® RPG
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Resurrection, with all other Chaos Earth® titles to be added in the next week or two.
- Rifts® RPG, First Edition
- Rifts® Coalition Wars series, the Siege on Tolkeen (all).
- Rifts® Minion War Crossover series (all to date).
- Rifts® World Books 1-17 with all the rest coming soon.
- Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and other Rifts® titles.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG and Boxed Nightmares™, 1st Edition rules.
- Dead Reign® RPG (all titles) – The Zombie Apocalypse.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-66 with more coming.
- The Best of The Rifter®
- Palladium Weapon Book Series
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- FREE highly-detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ assembly instructions for all the Wave One mecha – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides are available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ paper game pieces, force organization tables, stat cards, rules and special items – coming soon!
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #1-6 are available now. More are coming.
- Game Master kits and other resources.
- 120+ Palladium titles and more, with many more books to come.
- Go to DriveThruRPG.com to see the full selection. But come back every month to see what new books have been added. We are planning to do a lot.
Schedule of 2016 Releases for the First 6 months
- The Rifter® #73 – Winter issue – Cat. No. 173 – 96 pages, filled with “official” source material by Siembieda, Rosenstein, Walton, Kluge and others. Now shipping.
- Rifts®, The Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™ Sourcebook by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements – in final production right now. Ships in March.
- Rifts® The Disavowed™ Sourcebook by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements – in production right now. Spring, 2016.
- Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™ Sourcebook by Carl Gleba – Spring, 2016.
- Rifts® Haunted Tech™ sourcebook by Kevin Siembieda – Spring or Summer.
- The Rifter® #74 – Spring issue – 96 pages, filled with “official” and optional source material. Ships April or May.
- Garden of the Gods™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook by Kevin Siembieda – Spring.
- Lopan™, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® Adventure Sourcebook by Glen Evans, additional material by Kevin Siembieda – Spring or Summer.
- Dead Reign® Sourcebook: Hell Followed™ by Taylor White – a large, juicy, 160 page sourcebook. Spring or Summer.
- Chaos Earth® First Responders (more than you may imagine)
- The Rifter® #75 – Summer issue.
- Splicers® Sourcebooks
- Heroes Unlimited™ Sourcebooks
- Beyond the Supernatural™ sourcebooks
- Robotech® RPG sourcebooks
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave 2 expansions packs
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ source material and events.
- Rifts® World Books and Sourcebooks, including Rifts® Sovietski, Rifts® Antarctica, Rifts® New Navy, and others.
- And some surprises ...
Upcoming Palladium Books® Convention Events
Palladium Books does not have to be an exhibitor at a convention or be counted among the guests to support that convention. We are happy to support events running Palladium games with prizes for best players, other swag, and donations to charity auctions. If you are a Game Master running Palladium gaming events, or a convention hosting them, PLEASE contact Palladium Books via the Help Desk or the Megaversal Ambassadors, or call the Palladium offices to get our support. Just give us plenty of advance notice so we can confirm the conventions and the Palladium gaming events, determine the swag and ship it out. Plus we are glad to promote conventions and gaming events right here in the Weekly Updates. Below are just some of the conventions hosting Palladium game events this year.
- SaltCON – March 3-5, 2016
Convention Name: SaltCON.
Dates: March 3-5, 2016.
Location: Layton, Utah.
Supporting: Role-playing games.
- CoastCon 39 – March 4-6, 2016
Convention Name: CoastCon 39.
Dates: March 4-6th, 2016.
Location: Biloxi, Mississippi.
Supporting: Role-playing games and miniature games: 70% attendees are gamers!
- AdeptiCon – March 31-April 3, 2016
Palladium Books® in exhibitor area
Convention Name: AdeptiCon.
Dates: March 31-April 3, 2016.
Location: Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in Schaumburg, Illinois, (Chicago area).
Supporting: Wargames and tabletop gaming. Palladium Books® is in attendance with a booth selling the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ main box game, RRT expansion packs, exclusive figures, and role-playing game products, as well as running demos, having display pieces and being available to chat. We are hoping to bring RRT co-game-designer Carmen Bellaire with us to run RRT demos and chat with gamers.
- International Tabletop Day Event Hosted by RAGECon – April 30, 2016
Convention Name: RAGECon – International Tabletop Day.
Dates: April 30, 2016, plus in-store RPG games within the next few months.
Location: Reno, Nevada.
Supporting: Role-playing games, including Rifts® and Ninjas & Superspies games on 4/30/2016. In-store games hosted by a Palladium Books Megaversal Ambassador. Coming in the next few months, game events for Dead Reign®, Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™, Rifts® and Splicers®.
- Anime North – May 26-29, 2016 – Toronto, Canada
Palladium Books® in exhibitor area
– Kevin Siembieda and Chuck Walton Guests
Convention Name: Anime North.
Dates: May 26-29, 2016 (Memorial Day Weekend).
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Supporting: Anime, Cosplay, Role-Playing Games and Comic Books. Palladium Books® is in attendance with a booth selling Robotech® RPG Tactics™ main box game, RRT expansion packs, exclusive figures, and role-playing game products, as well as running demos, having display pieces and being available to chat.
Kevin Siembieda and Charles Walton II are guests at the 2016 Anime North. A few other Canadian Palladium creators may also be in attendance at the Palladium booth in the gaming hall. Anime North is one of the largest and longest running anime conventions in North America, with 26,000+ in attendance in 2016. The range of special guests, voice talent and cosplay is amazing. If you are attending Anime North, please drop by the booth to say hello or sit in on any of Kevin’s panel talks about game design, licensing and Hollywood, writing, world building and others. We love this event and highly recommend it. Tickets sell out fast, so order yours and book a hotel room immediately.
- RAGECon – June 24-26, 2016
Convention Name: RAGECon 2016.
Dates: June 24-26, 2016.
Location: Reno, Nevada.
Supporting: Role-playing games, including Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Ninjas & Superspies™ and Splicers®.
- 2016 Gen Con Indy – August 4-7 – Indianapolis, Indiana
Gen Con is the biggest gaming convention in the country. Palladium Books will be there as usual with products to sell and a gaggle of creators to sign books and chat. And thanks to volunteer Game Masters working through the Palladium Megaversal Ambassador program there should be 40+ Palladium gaming events.
Convention Name: Gen Con Indy.
Dates: August 4-7, 2016.
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana.
Supporting: ALL types of gaming; role-playing games, board games, miniature games/wargames, card games, videogames and more, plus cosplay and guests by the dozens. We love this event and highly recommend it. Tickets sell out fast, so order yours and book a hotel room immediately.
Palladium Books will be in attendance in the Exhibit Hall, and there are dozens of Palladium gaming events. Guests at the booth daily include Kevin Siembieda (game designer, author, founder), Wayne Smith (editor), Charles Walton II (artist), Brandon Aten (author) and others.
© Copyright 2016 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.