Palladium Books® Weekly Update – March 13, 2015
By Kevin Siembieda
Another week has flown by in the blink of an eye. We had intended to post a lengthier follow-up Weekly Update after last week’s, but it has just been one of those whirlwind weeks where we never had a chance to do that. Crazy. We did get a lot accomplished, on many fronts. Jumping from the Bizantium book right into The Rifter® #69 and getting them both to the printer a week apart was a big part of that.
In between that, we engaged in planning and development of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ products and several other new book releases, including Robotech®: Expeditionary Force Marines™, I assigned out the first few batches of artwork for various projects (with much more to go out), met with a new artist, engaged in some business matters, and took care of some correspondence (still so behind on them). And on top of everything else, we prepped and packed for AdeptiCon NEXT WEEK. Very excited about this convention.
IMPORTANT: Before April 1, 2015, you MUST make your HOTEL ROOM reservations for the Palladium Open House. Do it now! Rooms are going fast.
You must make your POH Hotel Room Reservations before April 1, 2015. Hotel rooms are only being held at the $109.00 per night rate (two Queen beds or one King with pull-out sofa-bed) until April First! After that, the rate jumps waaaay up and is likely to sell out overnight due to a number of sporting events and conventions happening that same weekend. Palladium’s block of rooms are going fast. Once they are gone, finding ANY hotel rooms within 20 miles of the Palladium warehouse, at any price, is unlikely. So PLEASE place your room reservations as soon as possible. Note: Your credit card will not be charged until a few days before your arrival in May.
$109.00 per night only till April 1 – Reserve your room as soon as possible. If you know you are coming, please reserve your room NOW. The hotel does not charge your credit card till the day of the event and you can cancel a few days before the event. No risk. No cost to you today. Get your room “guaranteed” reserved. Furthermore, the number of rooms with double beds is limited. Book your room NOW to get this price and great location five minutes from the Palladium office. Special Group Rate ENDS April 1, 2015.
$109.00 (plus tax) per night at the Comfort Inn, a.k.a. “Plymouth Clock Tower Hotel.” That’s $109 (plus tax) for a room with two queen beds or one king with a sofa that has a pull-out sleeper. ALL rooms have a microwave & fridge, FREE high-speed wired/wireless Internet and there is a FREE hot breakfast from 6 A.M. to 10 A.M. near the lobby.
Comfort Inn – MUST Reserve by April 1 to get Group Rate
40455 Ann Arbor Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
Group Code “Palladium Books” – you MUST request the Group Code “Palladium Books” at the time of booking to ensure the correct rate will be quoted and billed to you.
Dates of the 2015 Palladium Open House (POH): May 15-17, 2015. May 14 is V.I.P. Night. Open gaming continues at the hotel each night. Plenty of places to eat just down the road (Denny’s, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and many others).
– Palladium Books – 39074 Webb Court – Westland, MI 48185
AdeptiCon is next week! March 19-22, 2015, Chicago – www.adepticon.org
Holy cow, ApeptiCon is next week! Palladium will be there with quite literally a truckload of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ products (the main game, the rule book available separately, the expansion sets, and Battle Foam Bags) along with a small selection of Rifts® and other RPG titles. Jeff Burke will be running demos at the table and Wayne Smith and I will be working the table and available to chat. We hope people enjoy the give-away item in the convention Swag Bag, and visit our table to see painted minis and check out the product. http://www.adepticon.org
Looking forward to having a chance to meet some of you there. This is Palladium’s first AdeptiCon, so we don’t know exactly what to expect, but anticipate a fun and exciting weekend. I think we’re most excited about the big Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Tournament – Battle for Macross Island that is being run by Kyle Toth at the convention. It sounds fantastic. Thanks Kyle, we appreciate all your hard work on this.
Battle for Macross Island – Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Tournament. It’s big. It’s fun. There are five winners and prizes.
- This epic tournament will be 300 points and have several games with fantastic scenarios.
- Each table shall be a beautiful custom creation, for a unique gaming experience.
- Five different awards will ensure that no matter what aspect of the hobby you are most interested in, there is an award that will be for you.
- This tourney is for all levels of players, from first time tournament and convention attendees to the seasoned gamer.
- Experience first-hand the fun, fast-paced game of Robotech® RPG Tactics™.
UPDATE: PenguiCon – April 24, 25 & 26, 2015 – Southfield, Michigan
A reminder that Palladium has added PenguiCon to its convention schedule – April 24-26. We’ll be there selling Robotech® RPG Tactics™, our latest book releases and other select RPG titles. Chuck Walton will be present selling original art and prints, too. And since the Palladium warehouse is only 30 minutes away, tell us your special wants, and we can have one of the Palladium crew drive them in later that afternoon or evening. Swing by to say hello, get some autographs and buy the latest releases.
UPDATE: Palladium Open House – May 15-17, 2015
This will be an entirely separate Update and email. Suffice it to say, the 2015 Palladium Open House is going to be something to be remembered fondly. That’s something I want to touch upon. The Palladium Open House is much more than a sort of “convention,” it is something truly unique and special.
There is NO other time, place or event that has such a huge number of Palladium creators (the staff, writers, artists, game designers, editors, Rifter® contributors, etc.) gathered in one place. The Palladium Open House was one of the last events where fans got to meet the indomitable Erick Wujcik before he died. The same was true about meeting my father, Henry Siembieda. Many of us are getting older, and who knows how long any of us have left. This Open House is a wonderful way to meet dozens of Palladium creators in a pleasant, boisterous and fun environment. The smallness of the venue and the few hundred people in attendance means you can meet and actually hang out with many of these awesome people. Not just a five minute chat, but some real, one-on-one time. And the Palladium crew, they really are “awesome.” Smart, caring, friendly, wonderful people you’ll enjoy spending time with. Maybe it’s just me, because I have lost so many friends and family members in just the last 10 years, many like Erick Wujcik, Kevin Lowry, Rob Justice and Keith Parkinson, at a young age, that I see even more value in this kind of unique gathering. I see it for the rare opportunity it is, and cherish it.
Please consider this a personal invitation from me, Kevin Siembieda, to come and spend a weekend with the Palladium staff, its wonderful fellow creators, friends and fans from around the globe. You can ask any questions, enjoy long chats and plenty of laughs that you’ll remember for years to come.
I know that I’ve said this about other Palladium Open Houses, but for a variety of reasons, I strongly suspect the 2015 POH will be the last one. Do not miss this unique experience, especially if you live in the Metro-Detroit Area or even only a few hours away. Come on over even if it’s just for one or two days. I hope to see the biggest crowd we’ve ever had at an Open House. I look forward to gaming and spending time with as many of you as I can this May.
For more info and to purchase tickets to the Palladium Open House, click here.
UPDATE: Bizantium and the Northern Islands™ – At the printer! Ships March 24, 2015
Bizantium and the Northern Islands™ is a pretty fun and impressive book. It is at the printer. In fact, I approved the digital proof of the interior pages and cover Tuesday afternoon. It is scheduled to arrive at the Palladium warehouse on March 24, a day sooner than we were anticipating. You can get a FREE sneak preview of Bizantium and the Northern Islands™ on DriveThruRPG.com – but there is sooo much more in the actual book. We think Palladium fans will be very pleased with all the new information, details, background, and ideas for adventure. Make sure you read the new description elsewhere in this Update, check out the preview and place your order. Pre-orders will ship out the day we receive the book.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #69 – is done and at the printer – Ships March 27, 2015
Wayne has been typesetting and laying out the book Wednesday and Thursday and gave it a few final touches today. It was sent to the printer earlier this afternoon. The Rifter® #69 includes material for Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Heroes Unlimited™, After the Bomb®, Dead Reign® and more. Another great issue.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #70
The Chuck Walton cover is done and I have already assigned some artwork for next issue, more to follow. We expect The Rifter® #70 to be released by the end of April.
UPDATE: Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ sourcebook – spring release
Nothing new to report on this front. Working on Robotech® Marines at the moment.
UPDATE: Robotech®: Expeditionary Force Marines™ Sourcebook
I started work on Robotech® Marines today.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Robotech® RPG Tactics™ has been shipping to our European Kickstarter backers all week, and should start shipping to our Australian Kickstarter backers and the rest of the world in another week or so.
We continue to work on a number of things we think Robotech® RPG Tactics™ fans will be very pleased with, but nothing we can reveal quite yet. We intend to do a big update soon.
As I said last week, the initial launch of Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is just the first step. We have years of exciting plans for RRT. More game pieces for the Macross saga, expanded rules, new factions, tournaments, and, of course, the Wave Two release. We’ll provide much more insight soon.
Keep on having fun building and painting Robotech® RPG Tactics™ game pieces, playing the game, and spreading the word about how much fun this game is to play. For those of you who haven’t tried Robotech® RPG Tactics™ yet, take a look and join the thousands of people who are already building, painting and playing right now. In fact, you can check it out at AdeptiCon, PenguiCon, the Palladium Open House, Gen Con Indy and many other events coming this year. Robotech® RPG Tactics™ truly captures the fast movement and fun of the Robotech® anime and the many novels, games and comic books that have followed. And more will be coming. Much more.
The FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Color Guide Resource is available on DriveThruRPG.com along with an ever increasing number of comprehensive building instructions, right now. Much more coming in the weeks ahead as we ratchet up the excitement for RRT.
UPDATE: Many new items available and coming to DriveThruRPG.com
- Bizantium Sneak Preview – available now.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures – Volumes #3-8. A new volume will be posted every few days over the next couple weeks.
- The Rifter® #60 added last week.
- The Rifter® #61 added today!
- The Rifter® issues #1-61 – available now.
- FREE Robotech® RPG Tactics™ color guides.
- Detailed, comprehensive Robotech® RPG Tactics™ building instructions are available now, with more coming.
The Palladium Fantasy® Bizantium and the Northern Islands™ free preview is posted and available now. So is The Rifter® #61 and five new sets of Fantasy Paper Miniatures (with 20+ figures in most sets) being posted every few days. Palladium continues to provide FREE support to Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and other Palladium game lines with supplemental material. And this is just the beginning. So far, that includes some RRT game cards, the massive mecha painting/color design templates (more than 100 images in color and black and white – and an awesome resource for any Robotech fan), and some detailed assembly instructions, with MUCH more coming. There is much more to come for Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and other Palladium game lines.
The Rifter® #60 and #61 have both been added to the titles available. Much, much more is coming in the weeks ahead for Robotech® and other Palladium game lines. We plan to add a bunch of new material to DriveThruRPG.com over the next several weeks, so keep an eye on it. DriveThruRPG.com already offers 90+ Palladium Books titles available as PDFs with more to be made available soon. They currently include the Coalition Wars®/Siege on Tolkeen™ series, Splicers® RPG, The Rifter® issues #1-61 (with more to come), and first edition rules of the Rifts® RPG, Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, Heroes Unlimited™ RPG, The Palladium Fantasy RPG®, and related 1st edition sourcebooks for each. And more! Like what? Like Fantasy Paper Miniatures and Game Master Kits for digital download. They are available only as PDF files and were designed special to help you run your games and build campaigns. There are also sneak previews of books and other good stuff. Check it out! And let other gamers know they are available too. We’ll be making more available on DriveThruRPG in the weeks and months to come, so take a look on a regular basis.
UPDATE: More Palladium Fantasy RPG® “Paper Miniatures” – to be made available on DriveThruRPG.com
Starting today, with a new set being added every few days, five new sets of Palladium Fantasy RPG® “Paper Miniatures” will be posted. This is an “online only” product for gamers who want inexpensive game pieces for their Palladium Fantasy game – only $5.99 for 20+ figures in each set. All are colorful, dynamic and attractive figures available via PDF download that you print on a card stock, cut out and slide into a paper stand (all part of the pack you purchase). A FREE Sample and the first THREE sets of Palladium Fantasy RPG® Paper Miniatures are available NOW on DriveThruRPG.com, but many more are coming over the next few weeks. Including a set or two for Bizantium and the Northern Islands.
- FREE Sample – Check ‘em out. They’re free!
- Volume One: O.C.C.s – 24 O.C.C.s representing each of the primary character classes – Men-at-Arms, Men of Magic, Clergy and Psychics.
- Volume Two: Monster Races – 28 R.C.C.s representing 4 Trolls, 4 Ogres, 8 Orcs, 8 Goblins and 4 Hob-Goblins. More nonhuman races to come.
- NEW! Volume Three: NPC Encounters – 24 figures representing townspeople, merchants, squires and more.
- NEW! Coming Tomorrow: Volume Four: Undead – 29 figures representing zombies, vampires, animated skeletons and others.
- NEW! Coming Next Week: Volume Five: Females – 24 figures representing female warriors, mages, priestesses, and other O.C.C.s.
- NEW! Coming Next Weekend: Volume Six: Dwarves – 28 figures representing male and female Dwarven warriors and other O.C.C.s.
- NEW! Coming Soon: Volume Seven: Bizantium Heroes – Yet to be determined number of figures representing Bizantium Marines, Serpent Chasers, Warlocks, Waterchanters, and other people of the Island Kingdom.
- NEW! Coming Soon: Volume Eight: Bizantium Menaces – Yet to be determined number of figures representing the Iceborn Raiders, Skinbinders, Sea Witch, Ice Bearmen, Sea Ghoul, Selkie, Wolfen and others.
- All are 28mm scale figures and designed in full color.
- Most sell for $5.99 per set.
- Much support will follow, provided there is a demand for this PDF product line.
That’s it for now . . .
Bizantium is at the printer and has a confirmed ship date of March 24. The Rifter® #69 is also at the printer. I’m working on Robotech® Marines and plans for more Robotech® RPG Tactics™ material. AdeptiCon is next week and we are all working on many exciting projects. Wayne will be sending out a special Palladium Open House Update over the weekend. And I’ll be working up another Special Update for Robotech® in the next few weeks. All kinds of exciting things are coming.
– Kevin Siembieda, Game Designer, Writer, Publisher
NEW! Palladium Fantasy RPG® Sourcebook: Bizantium and the Northern Islands™ – Ships March 24 – At the printer
To the civilized world, Bizantium and the waters and lands around it are frightening. A realm of sea serpents, monsters, and barbarians. To the heroes and people who live there, it is a realm of adventure, beauty and opportunity.
One might consider Bizantium as the center of adventure and mystery in the North. Many are the myths of ancient gods, lost treasures and strange creatures. On the mainland, there are the Wolfen and their canine kin, the Kiridin barbarians, the turbulent Shadow Coast colonies, and all manner of monsters and secrets in the Northern Hinterlands and Great Northern Mountains. Living near the edge of the Sea of Despair and in the shadow of the Land of the Damned, sea monsters and danger are but a short voyage away and make all too frequent visits to the Bizantium islands.
North of Bizantium are the Icy Ocean and Great Ice Shelf, places where only a handful of the bravest Bizantian sailors have ever set sail, and the rest of the world knows nothing about. For kingdoms in the south, only a few scholars have ever heard of the Great Ice Shelf or the cannibalistic Necromancers known as the Iceborn who make the frozen wasteland their home. Those who have heard tales of the land of ice and death are convinced they are nothing but the stuff of myth. Very soon, they will find out otherwise.
And these are but a few of the revelations presented in Bizantium and the Northern Islands™. Discover for yourself the wonders and horrors that await.
- Waterchanter O.C.C. and 20+ magic spells new to the Fantasy setting.
- Necromancy revisited. Many spells new to the Fantasy setting.
- 90+ spells in all, including Ocean Magic for the Waterchanter, Necromancy and more.
- Serpent Chaser, Bizantium Marine and other new character classes.
- The Iceborn, their man-eating Raiders, Skinbinders and Sea Witches. A forgotten race of monsters who worship death, wield death magic, hunt humanoids, eat their flesh, and wear their skin. A villain you will love to hate.
- The Iceborn’s Necroilus – massive vessels made from the remains of dead sea serpents and animated by Necromancy to prowl the seas.
- Vengeful gods, monsters, sea serpents and sea monster creation tables.
- The Seven Treasures touched by the Northern Gods, lost for centuries, waiting to be found.
- New and old Bizantium ships including the Bireme, Ice Breaker and Battleship.
- Bizantium as never before seen.
- The Northern Islands described in new detail.
- The Great Ice Shelf – a new continent to explore.
- Bizantium’s origin, history, and mysteries revealed.
- Bizantian society, culture, religion, magic and notable places.
- People and places of note. Adventure hooks galore, and more.
- Written by Glen Evans, Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 474 – Ships March 24.
NEW! The Rifter® #69 – At the printer – Ships March 27
The Rifter® #69 is packed with exciting and fun material for Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, After the Bomb®, Dead Reign®, Heroes Unlimited™ and more!
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least 2-3 other Palladium game lines. With 2015 being the 25th Anniversary of Rifts®, every issue of The Rifter® will feature a Rifts® inspired cover and contain at least one Rifts® article.
The Rifter® #69 – Winter, 2015:
- Rifts®: Arenas of Atlantis by Will Erwin.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth®: First Responders of New Mexico by Daniel Frederick.
- After the Bomb®: Long Gull Island by Michael J. Osborne.
- Heroes Unlimited™: Adventure ideas by Glen Evans.
- Dead Reign®: Tampa Bay by Eric Sturm.
- Rifts® Short Story: Clean, Part One, by Irvin Jackson.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- Rifts® cover by “Madman” Mike Leonard.
- 96 pages – $13.95 retail – Cat. No. 169. Winter issue.
Back in print – Rifts® World Book 21: Splynn Dimensional Market™
This awesome sourcebook is, in effect, Rifts® Atlantis Part Two. It is said that anything you may desire – especially if it is dark, magical or alien – can be purchased, for a price, at the Splynn Dimensional Market. Anything. ‘Nuff said.
- 14 more monstrous Splugorth slave races.
- New Magic Tattoos and Bio-Wizard organisms.
- Dozens of Bio-Wizard weapons and magic items.
- The deadly Bio-Borg and Kittani weapons and equipment.
- The Splynn Dimensional Market described and key locations noted.
- Art by Ramon Perez, Mike Dubisch, Burles, Breaux and others.
- $24.95 – 192 pages – Cat. No. 836 – Available now!
Rise of Magic™ – Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook – Now shipping
We’ve all played “post” apocalyptic games. Now imagine playing as the apocalypse is happening. As the world you know is crumbling. As magic and monsters from myth become real and your world is reshaped by forces beyond your comprehension. That is the premise behind the Rifts® Chaos Earth® series. That YOU play through the Great Cataclysm as the apocalypse happens.
Rifts® Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™ is a key book in that continuing story (new books are coming this Spring and Summer). In Rise of Magic™, humans, particularly children, are discovering they can draw upon mystic energy and cast magic. The thing is, they don’t really know what they are doing. Magic is just part of the chaos and the impossible that is happening all around them. Meanwhile, others have found they can summon and control monsters and demons, while still others make pacts with supernatural beings to become witches and worse. And some have learned they can harness the magic to animate and command the dead. Madness and more chaos ensues. All of this only complicates things for NEMA, Earth’s defenders, as the line of distinction between “good guys” and “bad guys” begins to blur, and things go from bad to worse.
- Chaos Magic, new magic specific to the Chaos Earth® setting.
- 100+ unique Chaos Magic spells.
- New magic O.C.C.s like the Blue Zone Wizard and Chaos Wizard.
- New evil magic users like the Chaos Witch and Demon Caller.
- More on NEMA and the Demon Plagues.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda. At the printer.
- Two new Chaos Earth® sourcebooks are coming soon.
- 64 pages – $12.95 – Cat. No. 662. Available now.
Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG – Available now
The origins of Rifts® start here! It is a new beginning. But first everything that human civilization had become during the Golden Age of Science, more than eighty years in our future, must come to a crashing end. The Earth is in the process of being transformed into a place more alien than a thousand alien worlds. Ley lines erupt with even more power and ambient energy than what is known on Rifts Earth 300 years later. Rifts – tears in space and time – appear along ley lines to unleash legions of aliens, monsters, dragons, supernatural horrors, and ancient gods of myth and legend in a mad symphony of chaos and transformation.
You play survivors or the heroes of NEMA. The men and women of the Northern Eagle Military Alliance equipped with their Chromium Guardsmen (Glitter Boys), Silver Eagles (SAMAS) and host of other robots and power armor to stand against a rising tide of enemies and alien invaders. They are humanity’s last and only hope to survive the apocalypse that will become known as the Great Cataclysm. These are the heroes you play in a world that can only be described as Chaos Earth.
- Overview of the Great Cataclysm as it unfolds.
- Introduction to NEMA and its weapons and resources.
- 11 different character classes, including robot pilots, the Para-Arcane, Demon and Witch Hunters, Chromium Guardsmen, Silver Eagles, and more.
- Weapons, robots, power armor, vehicles and equipment.
- Monsters, chaos and adventure. Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 160 pages for the complete RPG – $20.95 – Cat. No. 660 – Available now!
- Chaos Earth® Sourcebook 2: Creatures of Chaos™ – 30+ Chaos Demons, NEMA and more. $12.95 – 64 pages – Cat. No. 661 – Available now.
Rifts® Chaos Earth® Sourcebook: Resurrection – Coming
In the shattered depths of Wisconsin, survivors are besieged by the dead come back to life. Zombies. But not just any type of zombie, zombies done Rifts-style. And unless the source of the zombie plague can be found and neutralized by NEMA defenders, North America may be overrun by the dead.
This was actually something Taylor White and I have been kicking around for years, even before we released the Dead Reign® RPG line. We think you’ll love it.
- Something has animated the dead in Wisconsin. It is up to NEMA heroes to find the cause and stop it before it spreads beyond control.
- Scrap Zombies of all types.
- Snatcher Ghouls, Carrion Cleaners, Screaming Puppet Ghosts, Sour Maggot Parasites, and other monsters.
- The Zombie Pox and other dangers.
- Setting background, adventure and adventure idea table.
- Written by Taylor White.
- 128 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 666. Spring 2015 (tentative).
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
– Available now in the USA, Canada, European Union, Australia and New Zealand
If you love Robotech®, you’ll want to take a look at this game. Beautifully detailed game pieces of your favorite Robotech® mecha, and fast playing rules that capture the Robotech® experience in a new, exciting way. And this is just the beginning. We have so much more planned. Available NOW – in game stores across the USA and Canada. Available in stores in the UK, European Union, Australia and New Zealand soon.
● Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Boxed Set (Main Box Game) – Cat. No. 55100 – $99.95 retail price. This is the game Robotech® fans have wanted for decades. Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, tabletop combat game that captures the action and adventure of the Robotech® anime. Two or more players can engage in small squad skirmishes or scale up to massive battles. Relive the clashes of the First Robotech War, engage in stand-alone tactical games, or use the dynamic game pieces to enhance your Robotech® RPG experience. Or simply collect your favorite mecha from an expanding range of top-notch game pieces.
The First Six Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Expansion Packs are available to retail along with the main box game. Here are the SKUs and retail prices.
- UEDF Valkyrie Wing – Cat. No. 55201 – $36.95 retail.
- UEDF Tomahawk/Defender Destroids – Cat. No. 55202 – $32.95 retail.
- UEDF Spartan/Phalanx Destroids – Cat. No. 55203 – $32.95 retail.
- Zentraedi Regult Battlepods – Cat. No. 55401 – $36.95 retail.
- Zentraedi Artillery Battlepods – Cat. No. 55402 – $36.95 retail.
- Zentraedi Glaug Command – Cat. No. 55403 – $36.95 retail.
● Battle Foam Robotech® RPG Tactics™ bag/carrying case – Cat. No. 55107 – $120.00 retail (limited supply). Note: We only have about 30 Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Battle Foam bags available. Once they are sold out it will be months before we manufacture more, if ever.
● Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Rulebook – Cat. No. 55105 – $20.00 retail. Note: This is the same rulebook that is included in the main game box, and is offered separately for those who want an extra copy, or want to check out the rules before buying the whole game.
Robotech®: Expeditionary Force Marines Sourcebook One – Coming
Robotech®: Expeditionary Force Marines sourcebook is set in space with the UEEF (United Earth Expeditionary Force) led by Admiral Rick Hunter. This valiant force of mecha-clad heroes travel across the galaxy liberating planets from the bondage of the Invid Regent, the Robotech Masters and other tyrants and monsters.
- New mecha and weapons of the UEEF Marines.
- New UEEF Marine character classes and background.
- Alien species and allies.
- Planet hopping, adventure and much more.
- Epic battles and adventure ideas galore.
- Written by Irvin Jackson. Additional text by Kevin Siembieda.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 553. Spring.
Rifts® Sourcebook – The Coalition States: Heroes of Humanity™
The events unfolding in World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames threaten to change the entire landscape of Rifts® Earth as the demonic minions of Hades and Dyval seek to bring Hell on Earth, and turn the planet into a dimensional gateway to Armageddon!
The Coalition States, along with Northern Gun and Lazlo, take the lead in the defense of North America. Heroes of Humanity explores the good and bad in the Coalition’s efforts to save humanity and send this new threat back to the pits of Hell.
- New Coalition weapons, armor and war machines.
- The Coalition States: Are they heroes or villains? Or does it depend on whether you are human or not?
- Can the CS fight alongside mages and D-Bees if it means saving the world?
- How is the CS dealing with the Minion War on Earth?
- One plan to battle the Xiticix and who really pays the price.
- Adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Matthew Clements and other contributors.
- Final page count and cost yet to be determined but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 889.
Rifts® Secrets of the Coalition States: The Disavowed™
“Desperate times require desperate measures. War has nothing to do with morality or justice. It’s all about winning or dying. We cannot bind our hands with high ideals, even our own, or worry about the laws of renegade nations or the rights of alien people. We must fight fire with fire. And you are the match.” – Colonel Lyboc addressing a Disavowed team
The Disavowed are so Top Secret that their existence is known only to a handful of the Coalition States’ most elite, top echelon, with Joseph Prosek II the mastermind behind the Disavowed operation, and Colonel Lyboc its shadowy face. Find out who these men and women are. How the Disavowed get away with using magic, traveling to other parts of Rifts Earth and even to other dimensions in pursuit of enemies and strategic information that cannot be had through conventional means. Learn about the secret parameters in which these hard-boiled warriors, secretly hand-picked by Joseph Prosek II, operate, why almost every mission is considered a suicide mission, and why they must forever be the Disavowed.
- CS operatives so secret that even the top military and political leaders right up to Emperor Prosek know nothing about them. And if they did know, would they condone their activity or condemn it?
- Are the Disavowed heroes or renegades? Assassins or soldiers? Madmen or super-patriots? Or a little of them all?
- Unsung heroes who keep the CS safe, or thugs and pawns of a shadow agency within the Coalition government?
- What role does the Vanguard play in this group?
- How do they reward their D-Bee “teammates” when the mission is over?
- What happens to the Disavowed when they have seen or learned too much? Adventure ideas galore and so much more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda and Matthew Clements.
- Final page count and cost yet to be determined, but probably 96 pages – $16.95 retail – Cat. No. 892.
Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans
True Atlanteans are descendants from Earth’s past. The survivors of the sinking of Atlantis (really a dimensional mishap) and travelers of the Megaverse, wielders of Tattoo Magic and other lost mystic arts. Most people regard them as heroes, but are they? The Sunaj Assassins are mythic villains feared by all, yet they too are True Atlanteans who serve dark forces.
For the first time, much of the story behind True Atlanteans and their secrets are revealed.
- True Atlanteans revisited.
- Optional Atlantean character creation tables including clan heritage and other factors.
- Secrets of the stone pyramids, different types/purposes and powers.
- Many new magic tattoos, magic spells, weapons and armor.
- Atlantean hideouts and secret communities across the Megaverse.
- The Sunaj Assassins, their secrets, history and plans for the future.
- Atlantean Monster Hunter O.C.C., Atlantean Defender O.C.C. and much more. And this is just the tip of what this book contains.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Final page count and cost yet to be determined, but probably 160-192 pages – $20.95-24.95 retail – Cat. No. 890.
PDF downloads from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made 100 titles available as PDF digital downloads from DriveThruRPG.com, as well as Fantasy Paper Miniatures, Game Master resources and other good things with more to come. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- The Rifter® #49-61 recently added – available now.
- Splicers® RPG.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, First Edition Rules.
- Boxed Nightmares™ for BTS, First Edition Rules.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™.
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-61.
- The Best of The Rifter®.
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- And more – go to DriveThruRPG.com and check ‘em out.
Books slated for the first 6 months of 2015
- Bizantium & the Northern Islands™ – ships March 24.
- The Rifter® #69 – ships March 27.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth®: Rise of Magic™ Sourcebook – Back in print.
- Rifts® Book of Magic – Back in print and available now!
- Rifts WB 21: Splynn Dimensional Market – Back in print.
- Robotech® Dice Bag – New – coming in March.
- Robotech®: Expeditionary Force Marines™ Sourcebook
- The Rifter® #70 – Spring.
- Chaos Earth® Resurrection (the dead rise, zombies attack).
- Chaos Earth® First Responders (more than you may imagine).
- Dead Reign® Sourcebook: Hell Followed™ (a large, juicy sourcebook).
Other titles for 2015 and beyond
- Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Advanced Rule Book
- Splicers® sourcebooks – several
- Beyond the Supernatural™ – Tomes Grotesque™ Volume One
- Beyond the Supernatural™ – Beyond Arcanum™
- Palladium Fantasy® Land of the Damned 3: The Citadel (probably 2016)
- Palladium Fantasy® Land of the South Winds
- Heroes Unlimited™ sourcebooks
- Dead Reign® sourcebooks
- Rifts® Secrets of the Atlanteans™
- Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™
- Rifts® The Disavowed™
- Rifts® Antarctica
- Rifts® Sovietski
- Rifts® New Navy™
- Rifts® Delta Blues™
- Rifts® Dark Woods™
- Rifts® Voodoo
- Plus Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave One and Wave Two releases worldwide. And there are still some secret projects and licenses yet to be revealed.
© Copyright 2015 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.