Palladium Books® Weekly Update – March 14, 2013
By Kevin Siembieda
I hope everyone is enjoying the longer hours of daylight as spring rapidly approaches. I hope you don’t mind, but I’ll be keeping this Update short. We continue to work our tails off to the point where the days are a blur. Of course, we wish work was progressing at a faster pace, but we are making headway on several fronts and what’s being hammered out is outstanding. Books will be coming your way soon.
Robotech® RPG and Sourcebooks – Now Available in Europe
Robotech® RPG products are now available throughout Europe as well as Canada and the United States. To welcome our gaming friends overseas, Palladium is making a special, limited time offer.
Robotech® European Promotional Special – March 14 - March 22, 2013
To welcome gamers in Europe to the Robotech® RPG universe, Palladium Books will pay half the shipping cost of Robotech® orders going to Europe. All in stock Robotech® titles (no pre-order titles) are part of this promotion. For example, if the shipping is $50 US dollars you will only pay $25. Palladium Books will pay the other half of the shipping, but only during this limited time offer. Restrictions and Conditions: Applies only to all Robotech® titles and only to orders shipped via First Class International (available for packages weighing 4 pounds/1.8 kg or less) or Priority International. Any faster or special method of shipping is ENTIRELY the customer’s full cost. Non-Robotech® titles will be shipped separately at full cost. Note: Your email invoice will show the FULL Priority International shipping cost, but you will really only be charged half. Purchasers must pay any and all customs fees, taxes, etc. that may be charged. Enjoy the shipping discount and game on! Offer ends March 22, 2013.
UPDATE: Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook
I have been writing and editing away for the majority of the week. I even called Nick Bradshaw to do some additional work for it, and I have Amy L. Ashbaugh working on a few additional pieces of art as well. Meanwhile, Wayne has been sizing art and prepping for typesetting and layout. I can’t get over the range and depth of material in this book. If you love vampires, the Vampire Kingdoms, Werebeasts, Doc Reid, magic and surprises, I think you’ll be very, very pleased. See the revised description later in this Update.
UPDATE: Northern Gun™ One and Two
Concept sketches for the last of the Northern Gun™ One artwork have been coming in and getting approved. Some look fantastic right off the bat, others have required some tweaks and changes. All of it is looking great. Last Friday, I enjoyed an inspired creative meeting with artist Chuck Walton. We covered several subjects concerning the two Northern Gun™ books and various design concepts for the final stage of the art he is working on. There is a lot of conceptual work and discussion that goes into the design of books like these. Northern Gun™ One and Two are going to be epic. See the revised descriptions later in this Update.
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™
There are a lot of parts to a game like this and they are all coming together nicely. Play-testers should be getting the latest set of rules today or tomorrow, more sculptures for game pieces have come in for approval, so has some of the interior artwork, and we’ve been discussing the rule book and the upcoming Kickstarter. In between, Palladium and Ninja Division have been preparing for the GAMA Trade Show. Palladium won’t be there in person (we have books to finish!), but Ninja Division will be at GAMA with some promotional material from Palladium and a few books on display. Of course, they’ll also have more info about Robotech® RPG Tactics™ for retailers and a few of the prototype 1/285th game pieces on display.
We’ll be having another telephone conference with Ninja Division (which brings together the creative forces of Soda Pop Miniatures and Cipher Studios) on Friday, and we’re waiting for approvals from Harmony Gold. As we see more for this game coming together, we are all getting more and more excited.
UPDATE: Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames
We’re gearing up to get this title into production as well. We want all these books released this spring/summer. And many more exciting titles will follow.
UPDATE: The Rifter® #62
In between everything else, we’re making selections for the next Rifter®. No wonder our heads are spinning and the days are a blur. ;)
That’s all for now. Keep the faith and game on!
– Kevin Siembieda, Publisher, Writer and Gamer
Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™ – In final production
We are in the final stretch of writing. Typesetting and layout should start soon. Even we can’t believe how much source material we’ve crammed into this book. It should go to the printer very soon.
New secrets, new locations, new magic and monsters, new trouble and excitement in Mexico and the Yucatan. New conflicts between rival forces are brewing as Doc Reid prepares to take his private war on vampires to a whole new level. Meanwhile, the vampires live like smug tyrants and gods, dominating an underclass of slaves and people used as cattle to feed upon. Learn more about the vampires, their rivals, allies and the humans who willingly serve them. A must-have guide for those who wish to travel deeper into the Vampire Kingdoms or play as vampires and their human minions. Final editing and writing in progress.
- More details and updates on Doc Reid, his top leaders and Reid’s Rangers.
- Fort Reid, an entire city devoted to hunting the undead.
- The use of animated dead, mummies and zombies to fight vampires, and other strategies and tactics.
- Hero Necromancers, Mage Vampire Hunters, D-Bee Vampire Hunters, Bandit Vampire Hunters, and other slayers of the undead.
- Werejaguar Vampire Hunters and other Werebeasts.
- Techno-Wizard anti-vampire weapons, defenses and magical devices.
- Other magic items and special gear.
- The dark arts of Soulcrafting and the dreaded Soul Forge.
- Firefighting robots, hover firetrucks and more anti-vampire gear.
- Tampico Military Protectorate expanded with much more detail.
- More about human strongholds such as Monterrey, Durango, Silver City, Ciudad Victoria, Old Acapulco, Ocotlan and others.
- Bloodwatch – the vampires’ own high-tech answer to Vampire Hunters. A secret vampire intelligence agency that tracks down and exterminates Vampire Hunters.
- The Yucatan Peninsula, a mysterious dimensional pocket overrun by strange demons known as Xibalbans.
- The return of the Mayan god Camazotz, Lord of Bats and Darkness.
- Desert Survival rules and more!
- Cover by Michael C. Hayes. Interior art by various artists.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Matthew Clements, Christopher Kluge and Braden Campbell.
- 160 pages – $20.95 – Cat. No. 884. Will go to the printer in March!
Rifts® World Book 33: Northern Gun™ One
Northern Gun™ is the largest independent manufacturer of high-tech weapons, robots and vehicles in North America. Outside of the Coalition States, one could argue, no other kingdom is as powerful or influential, at least when it comes to technology and weapons. The manufacture and sale of Northern Gun weapons and vehicles has given virtually every kingdom, town, colony of settlers and adventurer group a chance to survive and prosper. Located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, NG has been the premier outfitter of mercenaries, adventurers and upstart kingdoms for generations. Now, for the first time ever, learn Northern Gun’s history, goals and plans for the future. Of course, that means new weapons, robots, power armor, vehicles and gear.
- In-depth look at Northern Gun and its business operations.
- Ishpeming, the face and people of Northern Gun.
- Northern Gun weapons and combat gear; new and old.
- Northern Gun robot drones; new and old.
- Northern Gun giant combat robots; new and old.
- Northern Gun freighters and hover trains.
- Northern Gun O.C.C.s and enforcers.
- The NG Mercenary army and police.
- The NG Bounty Board, the largest collection of bounties and mercenary contracts anywhere on Rifts® Earth.
- Key locations, people and sales outlets in and around Northern Gun.
- Northern Gun’s relationship with the Coalition States, Triax Industries, the Black Market and others.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- Interior Artwork by Chuck Walton, Nick Bradshaw, and others.
- Wraparound cover by Chuck Walton.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 887 – April release.
The Rifter® #62
The Rifter® is an idea factory that helps players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and keep their games fresh. It provides useful, ready to go, source material gamers can just drop into their ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. It offers new monsters, villains, characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, adventure and ideas for your games. It presents new villains, monsters and dangers to battle, and new ideas to consider. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least two or three other Palladium game lines.
- Rifts® – Northern Gun™ Bonus Material – Some of the awesome stuff we couldn’t squeeze into the two Northern Gun™ books!
- Palladium Fantasy® source material.
- Other source material.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.
- 96 pages – Still only $11.95 retail – Cat. No. 162. Ships end of April, 2013.
Rifts® World Book 34: Northern Gun™ Two
More information about the weapons, vehicles and practices of Northern Gun, including the new rage of robot gladiatorial combat.
- Northern Gun body armor; new and old.
- Bionic and cybernetic services.
- Northern Gun power armors; new and old.
- Northern Gun hovercycles & land vehicles; new and old.
- Northern Gun aircraft; new and old.
- Northern Gun boats, ships and submarines; new and old.
- Northern Gun Robot Gladiatorial Arena; new!
- Robot Gladiator O.C.C. and robot gladiators.
- Pirates and more.
- Written by Matthew Clements and Kevin Siembieda.
- Interior Artwork by Chuck Walton, Nick Bradshaw, and others.
- Wraparound cover by John Zeleznik.
- 160 pages – $20.95 retail – Cat. No. 888 – May/June release.
Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™
The Minion War spills across Rifts Earth, where demons and infernals hope to recruit allies and use the Rifts as gateways of destruction. Their influence shakes things up across the planet, especially at locations where demons and Deevils already have a strong presence. Demons, Deevils and supernatural beings run rampant and wreak havoc across the world.
- Demon plagues and mystic blights.
- Soulmancy and Blood Magic revealed.
- Magical and demonic weapons and war machines.
- Demonic armies, strongholds and places of evil.
- Hell Pits and Rune Forges.
- Many Demon Lords, their minions and plans.
- Calgary, the Kingdom of Monsters; in detail.
- Ciudad de Diablo, Harpies’ Island and other notable Hell holes on Earth.
- Lord Doom, Pain and other demonic leaders.
- Horune treachery, Dimension Stormers and other villains.
- Notable demonic generals, mercenaries, people and places.
- Battleground: Earth – as demons and infernals amass their legions.
- Global chaos and the places most dramatically affected by the Demon Plagues.
- Epic battles and adventure ideas galore.
- Written by Carl Gleba. Part of the Minion War “Crossover” series.
- 192 pages – $24.95 retail – Cat. No. 876. Early 2013 release.
Robotech® RPG Tactics™
Prepare for invasion! Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is a fast-paced, strategy battle game that expands on the popular Palladium role-playing system to enter new realms of adventure.
Mecha vs Mecha. Take command of the fighting forces of the United Earth Defense Force (UEDF) valiantly defending Earth from alien annihilation. Or lead the massive clone armies of the Zentraedi Armada to recover an alien artifact of immense power and enslave humankind.
● Collect your favorites from an expanding range of world-class game pieces and relive the massive battles on your tabletop at home to enhance your Robotech® RPG adventures or as a stand-alone tactical game.
● 1/285th scale game pieces with detail and power.
● Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is designed in partnership with Ninja Division. Ninja Division brings together the design talents of Soda Pop Miniatures and Cipher Studios, makers of Super Dungeon™ Explore, Relic Knights™, Helldorado™ and Anima Tactics™, to bring you the best quality game pieces, design and rules for Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and all of your Robotech® adventures.
● Stay tuned for news about the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter Campaign! Support our goals to bring you this exciting product and an expansive range of quality game pieces.
● Palladium Books and Ninja Division will showcase the game pieces and reveal all with the upcoming Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter Campaign. This is a product line Robotech® fans have wanted for decades! And we aim to deliver. If you are one of those people, please spread the word and support this upcoming Kickstarter.
● The final details and cost of the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ box set and expansion kits are still morphing and changing at this time. They will conform to industry standards for pricing and packaging.
PDF downloads from DriveThruRPG.com
This is a great resource for getting out of print Palladium titles and other select books. We’ve made 90 titles available as PDF digital downloads from DriveThruRPG.com. This is a great way to try Palladium products and get access to out of print RPG source material. Some notable titles include:
- The Rifter® #49-52 recently added – available now.
- Splicers® RPG.
- Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG, First Edition Rules.
- Boxed Nightmares™ for BTS, First Edition Rules.
- Nightbane® Book Four: Shadows of Light™.
- The Mechanoids® RPG and The Mechanoid Invasion® RPG Trilogy.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG®, First Edition Rules and select 1st Edition sourcebooks.
- After the Bomb® RPG and sourcebooks.
- The Rifter® issues 1-52.
- The Best of The Rifter®.
- Deluxe Revised RECON® RPG and Advanced RECON® Sourcebook.
- And more – go to DriveThruRPG.com and check ‘em out.
Back in Print
Palladium Fantasy RPG® Book 3: High Seas – Second Edition
– Back in print and available now
Adventures on the High Seas is one of those books packed with material that makes players and G.M.s salivate. It has something for everyone: Magic and monsters, pirates and jungles, exotic ports and ship combat rules, and lots and lots of people and places for adventure.
- 26 ships of the world statted out plus conditions as sea.
- 12 character classes, including the Pirate, Sailor, Bard, Minstrel, Prestidigitator, Juggler, Shaman, and other O.C.C.s.
- 24 character sheets.
- The Gladiator O.C.C. and the arena.
- The Necromancer O.C.C. and Necro-Magic.
- 17 additional skills, and characters with multiple O.C.C.s.
- The seas and islands of the Palladium World, described.
- 10 cities/towns/locations mapped and described, plus ruins and wilderness.
- Many islands described: The Kingdom of Bizantium, Isle of the Cyclops, Floenry Island chain, Gryphon Island, and many others.
- Ship combat on the high seas, the use of magic against ships and the infamous Demon Black Ships.
- Many Random Encounter Tables, adventure settings, and adventure ideas.
- Notable NPCs, cults, pirates, dangers, magic items and more.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 224 pages – $24.95 – Cat. No. 455. Available now.
Rifts® World Book 25: Rifts® China 2™ – Available now
Back in print and available now. This book has it all! Martial arts, wondrous mystic martial art powers, Chi channeling, Chi powers, Chi weapons, magic items, and a lot of special abilities and powers that will blow your mind! Plus, great warriors, demon hunters and their tricks of the trade, blind mystics, fortune tellers, Spirit Hosts (half-man and half-animal spirit), Enlightened Demons (as player characters!), and heroes, powers and special abilities galore.
And for you high-tech junkies, there are wonders from Geofront with things like Demon Skin body armor, the Gun Dragon, Black Tiger power armor, high-powered weapons, select vehicles, the Demon Eater and Assault Geo-Borgs, and the incomparable Gun Master. Rifts® China One set the stage and presented the nefarious Yama Kings and their demonic henchmen. Rifts® China Two presents the heroes out to stop them.
- 12 Mystic Martial Art Powers – fighting arts in and of themselves, plus sub-powers.
- 10 Mystical or Martial Arts O.C.C.s, P.C.C.s and the Enlighented Demon R.C.C. – Celestial Warriors, Fighting Monks, Soothsayers, the Great Demon Catching Hero, Goblin Wrangler, Blind Mystic, Spirit Host, Gun Master, and more. Many with an array of special powers and abilities in addition to Martial Arts.
- 9 Geofront O.C.C.s including the Gun Master, Geo-Borg, Metal Warrior and others.
- Channeling and using Chi, Chi Weapons, Chi Sight and many other powers.
- Demon Queller weapons and magical demon-binding items.
- Geofront: China’s secret high-tech nation and their plans to battle the Yama Kings.
- Geofront weapons, power armor, gear, and Military O.C.C.s; including the Gun Master.
- Written by Erick Wujcik. Additional text and ideas by Siembieda.
- 160 pages – $20.95 – Cat. No. 858. Available now.
Rifts® Aftermath – Back in Print – Available now
This world-spanning sourcebook examines the changing landscape of North America and the rest of the planet in the aftermath of the Coalition’s Siege on Tolkeen. Somehow, North America seems to be more dangerous than ever before, and things are about to get worse.
The Coalition Army continues its occupation of Tolkeen, the fallen Kingdom of Magic, bulldozing the cities, flushing out resistance fighters and capturing its secrets. The CS intends to wipe the Kingdom of Tolkeen from existence, and use its secrets of magic as bait to lure out other enemy forces and destroy other enemies of the CS. However, the Coalition’s war has stretched the nation thin, and the CS must worry about other rivals and adversaries.
- A sweeping overview of North America and the world, 109 P.A., after the fall of Tolkeen.
- The Coalition’s plans for domination and its war on magic.
- Coalition Magic Recovery Teams and the race for magic and secrets.
- Coalition bounties on war criminals and the fate of refugees.
- Tolkeen Resistance Fighters, their strategies and rescue operations.
- The Second Juicer Uprising!
- Demons, monsters and Iron Juggernauts run amok.
- Archie Three, the Federation of Magic, the Dark Woods and beyond.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda. Art by Wilson, Williams, Perez and others.
- 208 pages – $24.95 – Cat. No. 846. Available now.
Rifts® Lone Star – Back in Print – Available now
Rifts® Lone Star is part of the Coalition State’s dark underbelly. Though the entire state of Texas is claimed by the CS, it mainly controls one small corner. That corner includes the pre-Rifts Lone Star Genetics Complex. The birthplace of the Psi-Hounds better known as Dog Boys. The rest of Texas is a wild badland claimed by bandits and D-Bees known as the Pecos Empire.
- In-depth information about the creation and training of Dog Boys.
- Different Breeds and types of Dog Boys, including “Free Born Dog Boys,” Navy Sea Dogs, K-9 Sniffers and Kill Hounds.
- Dog Boy weapons and gear.
- Experimental CS mutants and mistakes: Ursa-Warrior, Battle Cats, Kill Cats, Monkey Boys, Xiticix Killer, Mutant Rats and others.
- CS Death Wing, hovercycles and other equipment.
- Doctor Desmond Bradford, the mad genius behind it all, and other notable CS characters, soldiers and hunters.
- The Pecos Empire overview, bandits, raiders and notable leaders.
- Art by Ramon Perez, Scott Johnson, Wayne Breaux Jr., Mark Dudley and others.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda.
- 176 pages – $20.95 – Cat. No. 825. Available now. NOTE: For more about Doctor Bradford and the mutants and monsters of the Lone Star Complex, see the Rifts® Machinations of Doom sourcebook and graphic novel.
Dead Reign™ RPG – Back in print, and hot, hot, hot
Can you survive the zombie apocalypse?
Yes, you may think so. But there is only one way to find out for sure: Play the Dead Reign™ RPG. The core rule book is all you need to start playing. Rules are easy. Character creation is fast and fun. Combat, quick and deadly. Survival? Harder than you might think. Good luck.
Dead Reign™ RPG is the aftermath of the zombie apocalypse. Civilization is gone, the dead reign, and the living fight to survive against impossible odds. Battle zombies, mad men and death cultists in a post-apocalyptic world where the last of humanity struggles to survive. Think you know zombies? Think again.
- Easy to learn, easy to play, and fast paced.
- Clean, simple rules and quick character generation, and a depth of information and setting.
- 7 different types of zombies.
- Zombie combat and survival tips.
- 6 Apocalyptic Character Classes & Ordinary People. 40+ occupations to choose from.
- 101 Random Scenarios, Encounters and Settings.
- 100 Random Corpse Searches and other tables.
- Weapons, vehicles, and places of note.
- Death Cults, their Priests, power over zombies and goals.
- Quick Roll Character Creation tables (10 minutes).
- A complete role-playing game.
- Written by Kevin Siembieda, Josh Hilden and Joshua Sanford.
- $22.95 retail – 224 pages – Cat. No. 230. Available now.
Dead Reign™ Sourcebooks
Civilization Gone™: Dead Reign™ Sourcebook One. There is no army, no government, no help coming. You are on your own and things are only getting worse. Villains include madmen and pychopaths, bandits and raiders. Many random tables for encounters, houses, and survivor camp creation, and more. $12.95 – 64 pages. Cat. No. 231.
Dark Places™: Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Two. Using railroad tracks and subways, sewer tunnels, steam tunnels and other dark places to travel undetected by zombies. Many tables for random encounters, boxcar contents, zombies and more. Survival tips, new zombies like the Bug Boy, Sewer Crawler and Impersonator. $12.95 – 64 pages. Cat. No. 232.
Endless Dead™: Dead Reign™ Sourcebook Three. Zombie hordes grow in number and strangeness. Where is the military? What’s next for the living survivors? Many new types of zombies, new O.C.C.s like the Wheelman and Zombie Hunter, the military and random tables for military bases, police and other places. Plus weaponizing vehicles, vehicle combat, Survivor caravans, and more. $16.95 – 96 pages. Cat. No. 233.
The Rifter® #50, Anniversary Special – back in print due to popular demand
You might think of The Rifter® #50 as a special “all-star” anniversary issue with official source material for Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™, Nightbane® and many other Palladium RPG settings.
The Rifter® #50 includes:
- Chaos Earth™ – Official source material that includes psionics and three new psychic O.C.C.s: Charismatic O.C.C., Reactionary O.C.C. and Teke Freak O.C.C. Written by Jason Richards. Art by Allen and Brian Manning.
- Heroes Unlimited™ – Official source material about fame, glory and infamy for heroes and the legacy they create. Written by Mark Oberle. Art by Mark Dudley.
- Nightbane® – Official source material on the new O.C.C. known as the Mortificant or Death Caller. Written by Irvin Jackson. Art by Kent Burles.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ – Optional rules about combat, combat moves, modifiers and more. Written by Taylor White. Art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Official source material that includes the Elven magic of the Zodiac Mage O.C.C. and Star Mage O.C.C. by Carl Gleba. Art by Amy L. Ashbaugh.
- Phase World® – Official source material that includes a look at the Free World Council (FWC). Written by Braden Campbell. Art by Apollo Okamura.
- Rifts® – Optional vehicle construction rules for the Rifts® Operator O.C.C. Written by Greg Diaczyk. Art by Nick Bradshaw.
- Rifts® Comic Strip written and illustrated by Michael Leonard.
- Splicers® – Official source material that includes three new O.C.C.s: The Geneticist O.C.C., Tormentor O.C.C., and the Gardener O.C.C., and more. Written by Brandon Aten and Matthew Orr. Art by Chuck Walton.
- And more! 128 pages – $14.95 retail – Cat. No. 150. Available now.
BACK IN PRINT: Rifts® Logo T-Shirts in most sizes
We’ve been asked over and over again to re-issue the popular Rifts® Logo T-shirt in sizes other than XL. We heard your requests, and here you go. Order yours today.
● The full Rifts® logo as created by artist Kevin Long, printed in white on a black T-shirt.
● Sizes Small to 5XL.
● 100% cotton – our usual quality T-shirt.
● Cat. No. TS804
● And don’t forget other fun T-shirt designs like . . .
- Property of the Coalition States – Cat. No. 2528
- Coalition Christmas – Cat. No. 2553
- Vampire Kingdoms – Cat. No. 2548
- Wilk’s Logo – Cat. No. 2557
- Northern Gun – Cat. No. 2559
- Dead Reign™ “It’s not like it’s the end of the world” (art by Amy Ashbaugh; printing on front and back) – Cat. No. 2531
- Dead Reign™ “Survive” (art by Nick Bradshaw) – Cat. No. 2556
- Gamer – Cat. No. 2532
- And others.
Anime North – May 24-26, 2013 – Toronto, Canada – www.animenorth.com
I am one of the guests at Anime North in Toronto, Canada. The event takes place Memorial Day weekend, May 24-26, 2013. Wayne Smith and one or two other Palladium creators will also be present to chat and sign autographs. We also hope to bring a pile of books, prints and other goodies to sell in the dealers’ room. www.animenorth.com
Origins in June?
We haven’t decided yet, but maybe? What do you think?
Gen Con® Indy – August 15-18, 2013 – Indianapolis, Indiana
We can hardly wait for Gen Con this year as we hope to have advance copies of Robotech® RPG Tactics™: Defense of Macross Island™ there. Not to mention a stock of new releases from throughout the year. We may even need to expand the size of our booth. Hope to see many of you there.
Game Masters, submit your events by tomorrow, March 15 to get into the Gen Con program book! See http://www.gencon.com/host/eo-gm for more details.
Note: There will be no Palladium Open House in 2013 or 2014.
© Copyright 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Beyond the Supernatural™, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.
Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.
This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.