The Hound Master and a lack of related skills

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Michael Barakofsky
Megaversal® Ambassador

The Hound Master and a lack of related skills

Unread post by Michael Barakofsky »

I just got DR like 2 weeks ago and I am waiting on my group to get together again to run my first campaign in it. For the most part I like the setting and think it can be a fun place to run in. Now heres my question: I noticed in the description of the Hound Master that the Elective or related skills are rather limited in number. ie no extra skills gained by level. I havent gotten to the other occs yet to see if they are the same or not (I have a bad habbit of running blind games, which actually makes things fun for me and my players as we learn things side by side). So is this lack of skills a typo will there be any eratta on it or what?
"If ya pardon me plain speaking gentlemen: Are yall STARK RAVING TOTALLY BLINKING DAFT!?!?!" - Captain Silver, Treasure Planet
John 3:16 says it all
Michael Barakofsky
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: The Hound Master and a lack of related skills

Unread post by Michael Barakofsky »

I took a closer look at the book and barring the average joe occ and its 42 possible jobs, only the scrounger gains elective/related skills by level. Something seems a bit off to me about that.
"If ya pardon me plain speaking gentlemen: Are yall STARK RAVING TOTALLY BLINKING DAFT!?!?!" - Captain Silver, Treasure Planet
John 3:16 says it all

Return to “Dead Reign™”