Death Priests and Half Zombies

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Re: Death Priests and Half Zombies

Unread post by csbioborg »

Tyciol wrote:What do you mean, different from in the Rifter? Or my interpretation's different from what the book says? Overall the Brulyxians (gotta call'm somethin') are pretty vague, we don't know much about their religion or it's true purposes. Stuff like 'world domination' seems evil, but if you think about it, they're dominating it for the purpose of ushering in a new age of free labour and potential immortality. If they don't dominate the world, guys like Reapers will go around killing innocent Mocks, being jerks to Halfs, and eliminating their lifestock.

different from the book he wrote

which from the sounds of it had a better concept than the one published
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
GrampaAllen
D-Bee

Re: Death Priests and Half Zombies

Unread post by GrampaAllen »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:so different from what it was

maybe the source books will go more that direction

Return to “Dead Reign™”