Celebrities in DR

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

What type of celebrity would you (allow to) play?

Singer - (Pop) Britney Spears "He's eaten my brains, ya'll"
5%
Singer - (Other) Tom Jones "She's a Zombie. woah woah woah she's a Zombie"
5%
Actor - (A-list) Will Smith "Didn't I already do this movie?"
5%
Actor - (F-list) Corey Feldman "Well I have some experience with vampires."
8%
Celeb for no good reason - Ashley Dupre / Chocolate Rain Guy "Some are bit and others feel the pain, Chocolate Rain"
3%
Reality Show - Host or contestant "You're fired." *pulls trigger*
5%
Sports Star - Lance Armstrong "I lost a nut to cancer. I won't lost to you! AHHH!!!"
6%
Hollywood Worker - Director, Producer, Writer, etc "*ramblings of Woody Allen about zombies*"
2%
Notable TV Hosts - Oprah / Larry King "Please welcome, Bradgelina-zombie" "mrawwwnnnnnnnn" "fascinating"
2%
World Leaders - Obama "I've come to bring change and hope for humanity"
3%
Super Models - Adriana Lima "What do you mean the zombies will notice me wearing these angel wings?"
4%
Famous Person in an Industry - Stan Lee "This reminds of the time Wolverine kicked some zombie tail in Issue 342"
9%
Writer/Artist/etc - Steven King "Suddenly, you're attacked by a man-eating lamp" "We're playing a zombie game"
7%
Other - Samuel L. "Mother F'n" Jackson "'mrawwwnnnnnnnn' Do you speak it?"
15%
Any of the Above - "As long as it's not Amy Winehouse"
20%

Total votes: 118

DtMK
Hero

Re: Celebrities in DR

Unread post by DtMK »

Interesting question, I think for some, it would be a safer call to play a celeb type, or a lookalike, just so the real deals don't come down on this game. Me? I'd allow it, it done well. Heck, in the beginnings of my own DR game, the characters were parked offshore of San Francisco. Among the surviviors they encountered and saved...well, let's just say they don't just tell the myths, they put them to the test!
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

I voted. I would have liked to have seen some named hunters in that list. Those guys would be pretty high on my list.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
DtMK
Hero

Unread post by DtMK »

Citizen Lazlo wrote:I totally want a Thinker (My Version) Chuck Heston leading the undead!

:D

"I'm Charlton Heston, President of the new NRA: the National Re-animated Association! Get yer stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty human!"
Bob Herzog from KoDT put it best: HOODY HOO! http://www.facebook.com/manyfacesofdave
wildhood
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Pickup my 1st Palladium RPG Book back in 1990.

Unread post by wildhood »

The band called the Greatful Dead.
I don t beleive I m using my XBOX One to post on here.
Undisiplined Veritech Pilots don t pilot Veritechs they pilot Verideck.
t0m
Adventurer
Comment: nothing left and nothing right

Unread post by t0m »

nuge would be a good celebrity survivor :lol:

also wouldnt mind running across zombie paris hilton...in fact i would go looking for her if i was in hollywood when it all went down. i have a theory that she would be smarter after rising...
Aku-Arkaine
Wanderer

Unread post by Aku-Arkaine »

Sarah Michelle Geller. She already knows how to fight zombies from doing Buffy :lol:
Sir Orin Neville Smythe: Blade with whom I have lived, blade with whom I now die, serve right and justice one last time, seek one last heart of evil, still one last life of pain, cut well old friend, and then farewell -- The Flight of the Dragons
wildhood
Dungeon Crawler

Bruce Campbell fighting zombies with chainsaws & his trusty boomstick.
Nightbreed
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Nightbreed »

Ving Rhames. He properly represented the new law in the new Dawn of the Dead movie. The fact that he was a cop was even better. Nothing like a shotgun to enforce your point across. :D
dhorn
D-Bee

Unread post by dhorn »

Leon Kennedy wrote:Ok, I saw Samuel L. Jackson and I laughed out loud so hard that I almost fell out of my chair. And this totally changes the ending of the famous car scene from Pulp Fiction between him and John Travolta.

"That's it - we switching. I'm washing the windows, and you're picking up this Zed's skull!"

One of the players in my game chose to play Michael Clarke Duncan (from The Green Mile). He was on vacation in the Yucatan - some sightseeing - when he was jumped by banitos. After being saved by a crack mercenary squad sent into a remote jungle village to investigate a viral "outbreak", the group was attacked by a horde of zombies. MCD had his face ripped off and one of the mercs put a bullet in his head to save him the agony of being reanimated.

It was funny because none of the other PC's could place him. His super stardom didn't translate too well. Good times (not for MCD tho).
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

How do I make all five of my votes go toward "as long as it's not Amy Whinehouse?"
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

I'm convinced Paris Hilton is a zombie...
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Amy Winehouse is a favorite target of Grahm Norton! I know she is a zombie!
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE
wildhood
Dungeon Crawler

Micheal Jackson as zomble leader trying to react his Thriller Video dancing with real zombles.
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

wildhood wrote:Micheal Jackson as zomble leader trying to react his Thriller Video dancing with real zombles.

:lol: You beat me to it! Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood as zombie hunters!!
They can't see me...Right!?
Rockwolf66
Hero

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

Arnie100 wrote:
wildhood wrote:Micheal Jackson as zomble leader trying to react his Thriller Video dancing with real zombles.

:lol: You beat me to it! Chuck Norris and Clint Eastwood as zombie hunters!!

You mean Clint Eastwood with a Chuck Norris gun. Point it towards an infected city and fire it once. Everything in the city falls over dead and stays that way.
"Having met a few brits over here i wonder about them. The Military ones I met through my dad as a kid seem to be the most ruthless men on the planet..." -Steve Hobbs
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Well, we could always use the Actors/Actresses as Zombaits.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

Samuel L. jackson: "THAT'S IT! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MO#^&R FU#$!@ ZOMIBIES IN THIS MO#^&R FU#$!@ CITY!"
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Arnie100
Knight

Unread post by Arnie100 »

Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Jean Claude Van Damme!
They can't see me...Right!?
Raiden

Unread post by Raiden »

Ajax wrote:If someone was running a celebrities game, I'd play R. Lee Ermey.

LOL!! All you'd have to do is point him in the direction of the zombies and get him to yell.

Chuck Norris might be able to one-punch knockout God....but I'm pretty sure R. Lee Ermey could scream him into submission.
Raiden

Unread post by Raiden »

gmapprentice wrote:where the he11 are the quotes on your comment from?

Red vs. Blue

Return to “Dead Reign™”