Half-Living

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Half-Living

Unread post by NMI »

tedted wrote:i heard thier was a half-living occ. does anyone have information about it?

They aint dead!
They get infected by something from the zombies, but it doesnt turn them (being bit/scratched by a Z doesnt turn you, you must die to turn) but somehow they sorta mutate into a Z.

But the book to find out more :D
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

There aslo the mock dead, zombies that think they're alive. I remember someone complaining that it's stupid in another thread but there have been SEVERAL movies that used this theme. I can't remember the name now but it was the one they used fireworks to distract the zombies. In that one for example the lead zombie was a gas station attendent who kept trying to fill the cars for a while and even at the end when he was near a pump. I'm guessing that's what the mock-dead are.
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Prince Artemis wrote:There aslo the mock dead, zombies that think they're alive. I remember someone complaining that it's stupid in another thread but there have been SEVERAL movies that used this theme. I can't remember the name now but it was the one they used fireworks to distract the zombies. In that one for example the lead zombie was a gas station attendent who kept trying to fill the cars for a while and even at the end when he was near a pump. I'm guessing that's what the mock-dead are.

Day of the Dead maybe? I know the one you're talking about though. John Leguzamo was in it.
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
Prince Artemis
Voice of the Gateway
Comment: I love how people are quick to make demands, make spurious claims and then play the victim when you call them on it.
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, CANADA. NOT Austrailia, CANADA.

Unread post by Prince Artemis »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Prince Artemis wrote:There aslo the mock dead, zombies that think they're alive. I remember someone complaining that it's stupid in another thread but there have been SEVERAL movies that used this theme. I can't remember the name now but it was the one they used fireworks to distract the zombies. In that one for example the lead zombie was a gas station attendent who kept trying to fill the cars for a while and even at the end when he was near a pump. I'm guessing that's what the mock-dead are.

Day of the Dead maybe? I know the one you're talking about though. John Leguzamo was in it.

yep, i just checked, it was Land of the Dead.
Last edited by Prince Artemis on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misfit KotLD
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Golden God

Unread post by Misfit KotLD »

Prince Artemis wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:

yep

Freakazoid wrote:Hey everybody, I know something!
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -- Buddha
You're going to hell...you do realize this...no? - Shadyslug
The Home of the Munchkin Fairy
t'irkm yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
'ark yd 'il kym
wyd 'il kmdb
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Yeah, I liked Land of the Dead.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

[quote="Prince Artemis"]There aslo the mock dead, zombies that think they're alive. I remember someone complaining that it's stupid in another thread but there have been SEVERAL movies that used this theme. I can't remember the name now but it was the one they used fireworks to distract the zombies. In that one for example the lead zombie was a gas station attendent who kept trying to fill the cars for a while and even at the end when he was near a pump. I'm guessing that's what the mock-dead are.[/quote]

Actually, the last part is the Land of the Dead.... DARN, you all beat me to it *snaps his fingers*.

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.

Return to “Dead Reign™”