Kisentite weapon question

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

csbioborg
Champion
Comment: Lazlo and its supporters talk of Dbee rights. Can you even comprehend the plight of the untold billions of humans evicted from thier homes since their coming? What of their rights?

Re: Kisentite weapon question

Unread post by csbioborg »

is that the material that is turned magically into mdc
but is not magical afterwards
I remember days like this when my father took me to the forest and we ate wild blueberries. More than 20 years ago. I was just a boy of four or five. The leaves were so dark and green then. The grass smelled sweet with the spring wind...For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

As long as the proper equipment is available, I dont see why a Kisentite weapon would have a problem of being turned into any variation of a rune/magic weapon/item.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Ogrebane1 wrote:Kisentite weapons are able to be made into T.W. weapons which are like minor rune weapons but can they be made into greater/greatest rune weapons? I think that they can but any help would be helpful.

TW stuff is not like any RUNE stuff.

Can there be TW stuff that are equal in power to Rune stuff. short answer yes and no.

in combat tw weapons can and some times do deal out more damage then rune weapons.
in magic can a tw item cast more spells the rune stuff, again yes and no
can tw stuff do more of both magic and deal out damage, no
can a TW drink a soul, no

Kisentite is a meteoritic metal that is super dense, and its already MDC.
Yes, you can add enchantments to Kisentite.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”