Playing Dead Reign UPDATE #7

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nxla666
Champion

Playing Dead Reign UPDATE #7

Unread post by Nxla666 »

In a couple/few weeks a player in my Rifts game will be running a Dead Reign game. :D

She let me take the Survivalist from Systems Failure. 8-)

The (current) other PCs, generated by BtS, in the game are a Professional Theif and an Entertainer(?).

Some how I think I have the best chance. :lol:
Last edited by Nxla666 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:Yes, but the question is, what kind of entertainer. :D

We were just discussing that when we went to IHOP for some food. :lol:

She decided the character (who is 19 years old, red hair, green eyes and a PB of 28 ) is working her way through college.

She has the dance skill. 8-)
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

By the way shes decided to take dance at professional quality. :lol:

So my Survivalist is teamed up with a Pro Theif and a Pro Bellydancer. :?
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:By the way shes decided to take dance at professional quality. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks. :P
Sureshot
Champion
Comment: They Saved Sureshot's Brain!

Unread post by Sureshot »

Nxla666 wrote:In a couple/few weeks a player in my Rifts game will be running a Dead Reign game. :D

She let me take the Survivalist from Systems Failure. 8-)

The (current) other PCs, generated by BtS, in the game are a Professional Theif and an Entertainer(?).

Some how I think I have the best chance. :lol:

May I recommend these two game trailers to get you inspired:

Dead Rising http://shortify.com/5431 .

Land of the Dead http://shortify.com/5573 .
If it's stupid and it works. It's not stupid

Palladium can't be given a free pass for criticism because people have a lot of emotion invested in it.

Pathfinder is good. It is not the second coming of D&D.

Surshot is absolutely right. (Kevin Seimbeda)

Enlightened Grognard

When I step out of line the mods do their jobs. I don't benefit from some sort of special protection.
asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

Nxla666 wrote:By the way shes decided to take dance at professional quality. :lol:

Good Luck!

My players are in a state of flux so we are hoping to run a DR side game tomorrow. I'll be GMing (and maybe running a PC in the group). We'll be playing PCs based on ourselves, so depending on who makes it we'll have a computer technician, a high school student, a help desk guy, a clerk, a land scaper, all at Disney World when the zombification starts!
:D
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Ok got the first game session done.

PCs as follows:
Survivalist (me)
Professional Bellydancer (my wife)
Professional Thief
Medical Doctor
Police K-9 Handler
Exterminator (from SF as well)

Pretty much spent most of the game establishing the basics of setting and such, went out and rescued some people while investigating a disturbance.

Which lead to one of the funnier lines in the session, the police officer is talking to the guy in charge (we are part of a group of about 60 survivors holed up in an old National Guard armory), she doesnt want to check it out (not sure why) and I do, so I take the radio out of her hand and she looks at me like I just slapped her and says "Do you like handcuffs?"

I look at her and respond "Are you asking me out?"

My wife nearly nased her pepsi, the group took about 5 minutes to stop laughing.

But now we are setting up to take a salvaged Cougar HE vehicle (took a lot of convincing to the GM :D ) on a trip to forage more supplies.

First we need fuel. :frust:
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Well, it does help that when we sat down to figure out characters I'd actually read WW Z and the ZSG. :lol:
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

Josh Hilden wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:First we need fuel. :frust:

Yeah ... except in a few areas that is going to be a real ***** after the first couple of weeks.

Good luck!

:ok:

find cars using the same type of fuel and siphon some gas tanks. take gascans with you, get extra so you have a supply for when you run low.

make one of your priorities finding either a fueltruck, or staking out gas stations in the area as refueling points. if the latter, cache some extra ammo, guns, medical supplies, and food/water in order to make them general resupply points.

hit some hospitals/stores for medical supplies, police stations are good places for weapons/ammo, as are sporting goods stores and pawn shops.
make sure you pick up radios, batteries, generators, and such as well.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

glitterboy2098 wrote:
Josh Hilden wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:First we need fuel. :frust:

Yeah ... except in a few areas that is going to be a real ***** after the first couple of weeks.

Good luck!

:ok:

find cars using the same type of fuel and siphon some gas tanks. take gascans with you, get extra so you have a supply for when you run low.

make one of your priorities finding either a fueltruck, or staking out gas stations in the area as refueling points. if the latter, cache some extra ammo, guns, medical supplies, and food/water in order to make them general resupply points.

hit some hospitals/stores for medical supplies, police stations are good places for weapons/ammo, as are sporting goods stores and pawn shops.
make sure you pick up radios, batteries, generators, and such as well.

All things on our list already. :ok:
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Ok, the group managed to scrounge up what we needed (fuel, food, medicines) we also picked up another survivor, unfortunately she has pneumonia so our doc is treating her with most of the antibiotics we scrounged. :-?

But most importantly on our way back we got ambushed by some splatterpunks and took a bit of damage. :-?

Now we are hunting them down so they cant attack our little fort.
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Just Ran my first ever DR game . Started the grp which were 3 players and myself . Rolled up all Ordinary People as per the P.C.C. in BTS 2ns ed pg 64 - 68 . PC1: Police Officer PC2: Veternarian PC3: Librarian PC4:Antiques Dealer . They were all out in the atlantic on some 2 week cruise when all hell broke loose . At First it appeared that of the 1600 people on board Roughly only 50 zombies appeared . They were taken care of . Then all Hell broke out as the first person Bitten the Police officer (Me) turned an started the whole nasty second outbrake as the Police officer was turned into a Thinker . An Evaded the attempts to find him an take him out needlessly to say the entire boat was overrun eventually an the Pc's grabbed three lifeboats filled two with enough food an supplies for two weeks an got off ship . Only losing 2 Pc's At First the Grp had thought I was running a new BTS scenario then they were really gettin into it when the Police officer unloaded several rounds 5 ft away into one of the Zombies (Botched Roll's ) and nuthing was happening . (till he got past the AR ) lol I dident play the Splatter effect this round but could have easily decided to play nice thier first go round :lol: Just thought I'd letcha know how the first game went on Designation Dead Reign 001. This was with out even messing with the Runners haha only Slouchers and a single Thinker This was one of the more fun games I've had in a while if I do say so myself lol hope your guys DR runs are as fun as mine haha

-Lenwen.
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Josh Hilden wrote:The joy of a Thinker.

In my test games the thinker is a 7 year old girl that does not realize what she is.

:)

Your evil. :twisted:

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Shawn Merrow
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Shawn Merrow wrote:

In my test games the thinker is a 7 year old girl that does not realize what she is.

I don't think evil belongs to Josh.

Darn it someone wrote Josh on evil with a sharpie. :P

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Shawn Merrow wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Shawn Merrow wrote:

It was probably Jason Richards' double. We know he'd LOVE to claim evil as his own.

That's for true.

~ Josh
Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Shawn Merrow wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Shawn Merrow wrote:

It was probably Jason Richards' double. We know he'd LOVE to claim evil as his own.

That's for true.

~ Josh

If facts are for jerks, who is truth for?

Mailbox Heads.

~ Josh
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

By the way heres my character for it, keep in mind he is created from the Survivalist OCC in Systems Failure.

NAME: Michael Vronsky
OCC: Survivalist
ALIGNMENT: Unprincipled
HEIGHT: 6' 2"
WEIGHT: 209 lbs
PPE: 3
SDC: 93
HIT POINTS: 30
DISPOSITION: All round good person
LEVEL: 3

IQ: 15
ME: 12
MA: 15
PS: 26
PE: 19
PP: 22
PB: 10
SPD: 33

SKILLS:
Language & lieracy: English 98%
Basic Math: 78%
Pilot Automobile: 66%
Wilderness Survival: 60%
Land Navigation: 64%
Hunting
Track& Trap Animals: 55/65%
Preserve Food: 60%
Running
Climbing: 75/65%
Military Etiquette: 65%
Radio Basic: 80%
Detect Ambush: 40%
Intelligence: 40%
Tracking: 35%
Sniper
Detect Concealment: 35%
General Athletics
Boxing
Kickboxing
Wrestling
Physical Labor
Prowl: 47%
Gymnastics:
Sense of Balance: 55%
Parallel Bars & Rings: 66%
Back Flip: 74%
Climb Rope/Rappel: 64%
Munitions Expert: 50%
Basic Mechanics: 40%
WP: Rifle
WP: Handgun
WP: Submachine gun
WP: Sword
Hand to Hand: Martial Arts.
Dead Eye Ability
Sense Zombies: 60% (+15% in urban enviro)
Hound
Wanderer

Unread post by Hound »

Along with gasoline and food, has anyone thought abut how valuable drinking water will be in the Post-Wave world? Think about it- there are literally millions of corpses shambling around... they ARE eventually going to wander into lakes, streams etc., thereby polluting them with disease. As the water purification plants break down, these natural water sources will become scarecer and more valuable. Water Towers and tanks may become rallying points. Some enterprising Benford cultists may even herd some zombies into the local water sources to subjugate a community....

Also, a quick question to those that have run DR games... how much did you tell your players about the Benford vaccine? I am gearing up to GM a game with a few friends and they are savvy enough that if I mention the name of the vaccine in the "world setup" they might start to guess a connection. I was thinking just say theres even a new vaccine for all forms of cancer available to all as a example of new advanced before The Wave hits em....
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Time for another update...

We have gotten fuel, did our supply runs and went to a heavy machine shop to "upgrade" the cougar.

On our way there we get ambushed by somebody using a laser (I knew it was a mistake to point out the experimental weapons in the Night Bane book :lol: ), we'll me and the group partially deploy, the Exterminator (and Doc) stay with the vehicle to lay down suppressing fire with the M249, whilst the thief, cop, dancer and me enter the building to take them out.

We encounter a few Zs and split into pairs when one of the bad guys throw a tear gas grenade at us (only me and the cop had masks), so the thief and the dancer go to the top floor (three stories) while the cop and I begin sweeping the second floor.

We, the cop and me, eliminate the baddie somewhat quietly (leap kick to the nugget), baddies got a a Mauser 98 rifle that he no longer needs.

Meanwhile up top, the thief and the dancer find the bad guy with the laser (who has been chewing up the cougars mainbody), the thief decides to pull out his big gun, a S&W .500, kick in the door and as the bad guy with the laser turns to confront them the thief put a slug through his brain pan (SPLAT), then proceeds to shoot the guy eating breakfast, the dancer having made the perception roll to realize the door was booby trapped by something that ticks is running for the stairs.

Long story short, having gone through all this effort to eliminate the bad guys we get SQUAT as the only guy who could disarm the bomb is outside trying to clear the jam in his gun (the Exterminator switched to his M-14 when we went into the building and managed to jam his rifle).

We all make it out (GM being nice and cinematic) when KA-BOOM the building comes crashing down. We have only a vague idea what we lost in salvage.

Cant stick around though as after our hearing returns we hear the Moan heading towards us, pile in and drive.

We reach the machine shop and get access only to discover that someone else is already occupying it. A secretive and shadowy military group.

Well we make a deal with them (hey the devil needs love to) in exchange for some of the gear and equipment we need.

The next session should get rather interesting.
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

I have a question for those of you out there that are already playing DR games. Have you come across the problem of your players going "Dude I saw this movie. Will Smith starred in it!" pertaining to "I am Legend"?

See the bad thing for me, is my gaming group all like the same movies I like and the DR setting in Rifter 40 looks like a take off of the movie. (( which I'm sure it's not. To have made it into Rifter 40 it would have had to have gone in sometime last winter. January or heck way before. We all know how "Fast" palladium moves)).

But the "Cure for cancer vaccine, OOPS ZOMBIE PLAGUE!" thing REALLY resounds if you've seen the movie and then pick up the Dead Reign Setting. Sure there are some differences. But my players are going to play about 3 seconds after I mention the vaccine and go 'I AM LEGEND!"

How do you compensate for that or has that popped up in anyone's games?

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Josh Hilden wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:I have a question for those of you out there that are already playing DR games. Have you come across the problem of your players going "Dude I saw this movie. Will Smith starred in it!" pertaining to "I am Legend"?

See the bad thing for me, is my gaming group all like the same movies I like and the DR setting in Rifter 40 looks like a take off of the movie. (( which I'm sure it's not. To have made it into Rifter 40 it would have had to have gone in sometime last winter. January or heck way before. We all know how "Fast" palladium moves)).

But the "Cure for cancer vaccine, OOPS ZOMBIE PLAGUE!" thing REALLY resounds if you've seen the movie and then pick up the Dead Reign Setting. Sure there are some differences. But my players are going to play about 3 seconds after I mention the vaccine and go 'I AM LEGEND!"

Fixed in the book version ... even though I have it my notes dating back to 1999.

:x

Yeah but the story its based on goes back much further. :P
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Josh Hilden wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
Josh Hilden wrote:
Pepsi Jedi wrote:I have a question for those of you out there that are already playing DR games. Have you come across the problem of your players going "Dude I saw this movie. Will Smith starred in it!" pertaining to "I am Legend"?

Fixed in the book version ... even though I have it my notes dating back to 1999.

:x

Yeah but the story its based on goes back much further. :P

absolutely, 1954 to be correct ... I think.

But in the book it was not a vaccine, but a plague.

To be truthful, I actually havent read the book, and the only movie I have seen based on it is the Vincent Price one.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Josh Hilden wrote:
Rift Jumper wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:To be truthful, I actually havent read the book, and the only movie I have seen based on it is the Vincent Price one.

That's the good one. It's almost perfect to the book.

yeah it was pretty good. There was quite a bit of good Italian made, english speaking movies back in the day.

I am a sucker for the Omega Man though.

I have seen only bits and pieces of that one, been meaning to watch the whole movie just havent done so yet.

BTW, Josh did you get the PM I sent you?
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Yeah I've read "I am Legend" and I agree, that much like Starship Troopers, that the names are some what kept and a very vague general story could be attributed but they are entierly seperate entites.

But that wasn't my point. *grins*

I was saying, after seeing the MOVIE, I am Legend where a "Cure for Cancer vaccine" caused the Zombie.. (( well.. Killer night stalker mutants)) plague" thing will resound to my players strongly if I start down that road.

As a side note I re-read the Dead Rising stuff in Rifter 40, and liked what I saw. The first time I read it I kinda didn't like the quasi mystical reasoning beind it but it does give a bit more of an option for LONG TERM purpose to the game.

Sure Zombie games start, the "Change" or what ever is fun to play for a few game sessons but once you get over the initaial shock of it all and surviving the first and secondary waves of the change it could get boring and tedius. With Dead Raising, the REASON for the Zombies gives alot of routes where it could go.. beyond "Ok this week we're running out of gas.... again.... and we've had 20 gaming sessions looking for gas.. in all the surrounding areas..... now for session 21... we must look for gas...... again"

So props for that.

And I can't wait for the actual book. PLEASE get it done and cram it to Kevin and ride his ass like Zorro till he publishes it. I desperatly want this book.

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

Pepsi Jedi
Palladin

Rift Jumper wrote:
Josh Hilden wrote:It will be in the mail to Palladium of Friday afternoon.

SWEET!!!

Now THAT'S what I call service!!!

asajosh
Hero

Unread post by asajosh »

Josh Hilden wrote:
Rift Jumper wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:To be truthful, I actually havent read the book, and the only movie I have seen based on it is the Vincent Price one.

That's the good one. It's almost perfect to the book.

yeah it was pretty good. There was quite a bit of good Italian made, english speaking movies back in the day.

I am a sucker for the Omega Man though.

Aye, Omega Man was much better then the current remake of I Am Legened, IMHO.

No one does "Lone Soldier of the Apocalypse" like Chuck Heston!
Be at peace, my people. All shall be looked up.
Carl Gleba wrote:My original line of thinking goes along with asajosh...
Carl

Jesterzzn wrote:So just remember that its just the internet, and none of our opinions matter anyway, and you'll do fine. :)
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Last week everyone in the group was sick so we didnt play. :puke:

This week we watched movies because the GM was working. :badbad:

Next week we play (hopefully). :lol:
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Unread post by bigbobsr6000 »

Sick with the Z-virus?? :eek: :shock: :?
Mephisto: You have some morbid fantasies. I like it (okay)
pblackcrow:"If anyone deserves this it's you! (thwak) LOL...All in fun."
Natasha: Bob you're deadly. I like it.
Misfit KotLD: You're Gamer Bi-Polar.
Sanford: Excellent concept, Big Bob!
sasha: I think Bob gets the JUST A GAME award....for life.
Jerell: You sir, are ruthless, and that is why I like you.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

bigbobsr6000 wrote:Sick with the Z-virus?? :eek: :shock: :?

No, just a variety of ailments. :lol:
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Maybe they are..Thinkers!! :eek: And you do not know it. :shock:

Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

bigbobsr6000 wrote:Maybe they are..Thinkers!! :eek: And you do not know it. :shock:

Recalls group... nope.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Rift Jumper wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:Recalls group... nope.

Ohh, burn. That's a good one.

Yes, but he's part of the group. :D

I'm party leader thank you! :-? :P
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Rift Jumper wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:Recalls group... nope.

Ohh, burn. That's a good one.

Yes, but he's part of the group. :D

I'm party leader thank you! :-? :P

The leader's usually an exemplar of the group and in a group of not-thinkers... :P

I need one of Vinnys emotes right now. :P
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:No comment.

You speechless?!?!?!? :shock: :lol:
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:

No, I just have no comment fit for print here. :P

Which by default renders you speechless. :D
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:

Wouldn't that be typeless?

Meh...
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Sort of on topic, my wife and kids were discussing what we'd do in case of one of us getting bit by a zombie, and I said I'd want to be dropped immediately and that they (the wife and kids) weren't to let senitmentality stop them.

My exact words "If I get bit, put a bullet in my brain."

My daughters were like they'd feel bad and might hesitate, I said not to that it would be a more merciful thing to put me down, plus then I wouldnt put them in danger.

My son was just sitting in his chair with a thoughtful look on his face and I asked him what he was thinking, his response...

"Just one bullet?"

:?
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:

Wouldn't that be typeless?

Meh...

Oh sure, get critical now. :P

You know me. :lol:
The Galactus Kid
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

hahahaha
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

The Galactus Kid wrote:hahahaha

Dont you have a book to write? :P
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Nee!
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:hahahaha

Dont you have a book to write? :P

He's waiting for someone to sharpen his crayons.

Yeah, Kevin doesnt want a repeat of what happened last time he let GK try it himself.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Misfit KotLD wrote:
Rift Jumper wrote:Creative writing through mind altering chemicals. Why am I not shocked.

*Checks schedule* You're not scheduled for that therapy until next Thursday.

Oops... :oops:

*quietly throws away the IV and syringes*

*sound of generator powering down*
bigbobsr6000
Hero

I don't need anymore drugs, I grew up and lived in the sixties.

I like remember New Year's Eve 1959 and then the next thing I remembered was New Year's Day 1970. 8)

So, I get "Sixties Flashbacks" on a regular basis, Man. Like free trips, Clyde...wow...the colors.......the shapes.....Like, my head is accross the room talking with Jimi Hendrix...smoking.......... :love: peace man..

Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

bigbobsr6000 wrote:I don't need anymore drugs, I grew up and lived in the sixties.

I like remember New Year's Eve 1959 and then the next thing I remembered was New Year's Day 1970. 8)

So, I get "Sixties Flashbacks" on a regular basis, Man. Like free trips, Clyde...wow...the colors.......the shapes.....Like, my head is accross the room talking with Jimi Hendrix...smoking.......... :love: peace man..

DAMN... :shock:

You are old! :P
bigbobsr6000
Hero

I am as young as my gums, but older than my teeth. :D

Translates to: .5575 century

Now when I say I have been Gaming/GMlng for 30+ years, maybe I'll be believed. :D
bigbobsr6000
Hero

Misfit KotLD wrote:How many of those years were at the nursing home? :D

Its been my experience that the insane asylum is way more fun to be in than a Nursing Home. :frazz:

In the padded room you can sleep anywhere you want, floor, wall or ceiling comfortably. But the straight jacket is a @%&*&. When your nose starts itching while strapped down can be annoying as well. Better drugs too. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

....Or so I heard :eek:
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-lenwen.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Not much occurred last session...

Smoothed over some ruffled feathers when our thief/hacker botched his attempt at hacking their mainframe.

Managed to establish contact with the Denver region via satellite relay over the internet.

Plans are being made to head there and establish a possible escape plan to there.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Josh Hilden wrote:
Nxla666 wrote:Not much occurred last session...

Smoothed over some ruffled feathers when our thief/hacker botched his attempt at hacking their mainframe.

Managed to establish contact with the Denver region via satellite relay over the internet.

Plans are being made to head there and establish a possible escape plan to there.

Where are you at in relation to Denver?

Rockford, IL.

Only 957.65 miles away. :lol:

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”