My Apologies...

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

My Apologies...

Unread post by NMI »

My apologies to those of you who may have signed up for my Sunday morning game.

Old age is my enemy (lol). I was extremely exhausted saturday evening. So exhausted I skipped on Kevin's game. I had gone back to the hotel with Apocalypse 0 and his wife with the intent on writing up the npc's and rest of the pre-gens, but I was so wiped out, I passed out before finishing. Woke up late, had to rush Apoc to his game and I still hadnt completley finished my writing. I did mark "cancelled" on the sign up sheet, but the sheet was already full. I should have put a sheet on the table saying cancelled, but alas, I didnt.

Also there was the possibility that Scott Johnson and myself were leaving early (which we did).

Again, my apologies.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

its was suppose to be part 2 to my Heroes Unlimited/Aliens Unlimited game. Which was also a preview to the Atorian Empire Soucebook.

Part 1 was run on Saturday which involved the players discovering Atorian activity in a section of space that is nowhere near the Atorian Empire (opposite side of the galaxy).

Part 2 would have been the players defending themselves as the Atorians hunted them down for disrupting their operations.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Shinitenshi wrote:Actually the same thing happened to us. Bunny thought his game was at 12 and slept late since he stayed up playing in Carmens after hours game. When we got there we found out it was at 10. We also marked cancelled on the sheet but it was full and we felt really bad about letting those people down. Sorry everyone that was supposed to be in Moans of the Past!
Wasnt Bunny also a bit intoxicated? Hand stands and in all? :D

Return to “Palladium Open House”