Favorite Rocket Launcher

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rockwolf66
Hero

Favorite Rocket Launcher

Unread post by Rockwolf66 »

So, what is your favorite Rocket Launcher?

Mine is the M72 LAAW rocket. it's smaller and lighter than the AT-4/ M-134 and it is more usefull in urban settings.
Grey Death
Adventurer

Unread post by Grey Death »

I like the Carl-Gustaf m/86-M3 recoiless rifle. A good quality peice of hardware. It has excellent long range thanks to rocket assist rounds. And can pentrate 500mm of armor behind ERA protection. On the down side its heavier than an RPG-7.
I also like the AT4. Better armor penetration than the M-72. Even when compared to the large warhead version M-72A4 or A5 which pentrates approx 350mm of armor. Compared to the AT4's 500mm. It can also be used from a confined space.
Hale Chidduck: Do you believe in karma?
Joe Sarno: Karma's justice without the satisfaction. I don't believe in justice.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

The AT-4/AT-8 is basically a disposable version of the Carl Gustav.

I'm a big fan of the RPG-7 - mostly because of the design's versatility and almost infinite upgradaility because of the use of over-calibre warheads.

The German Panzerfaust 3 I think is the best rocket launcher in the buisness today. It's basically the RPG-7, but made with up to date German technology. Again the use of the over-calibre warhead allows a lot of upgradabilit. I rather like the off-route mine capability too.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”