Not that familiar with Chaos/pre-Rifts Earth!!!!

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

allmarduk
D-Bee

Not that familiar with Chaos/pre-Rifts Earth!!!!

Unread post by allmarduk »

I've very little real information on the planet Earth at the time of the first coming of the transdimensional Rifts. From what I've read, Chaos earth takes place in the last years of the 21st Century. I've also read about how the United States, Canada, and Mexico have united in the so-called Northern Eagle Military Alliance, and that the Earth of this time is the ancester of the Earth of the time of the Coalition States, the Russian Warlords and Sovietski, the Vampire Kingdoms in Mexico, the Splugorth-dominated Atlantis, New German Republic, etc.

I also do know that for 200 years after the first coming of the dimensional Rifts, there was this New Dark Ages period, and then the priod of time where the years are marked P.A. (post-Apocalypse) with the P.A. years coming right AFTER the Dark Ages and it's two centuries.
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

You know as much as the rest of us. :)

Jason Richards is writing additional books for the CE line and perhaps they will tell more details of what Earth is like in 2098.
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

Dustin Fireblade wrote:You know as much as the rest of us. :)

Jason Richards is writing additional books for the CE line and perhaps they will tell more details of what Earth is like in 2098.
you forgot the plot holes
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Mech-Viper wrote:

No, I just didn't want to waste my lunch hour writing them...
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

Dustin Fireblade wrote:
Mech-Viper wrote:

No, I just didn't want to waste my lunch hour writing them...
ah doing a cliff-note version huh? :lol:
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”