EoH and India

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dulsi
Wanderer

EoH and India

Unread post by dulsi »

I really disliked what they did with the EoH and India. The mutant elephants of India are bit beyond the power level I like. Telepathically communicating to everyone is a bit much. Teleported to North America to defeat the mutant hive mind humans.

EoH seems too weak in the new After the Bomb. The hive mind humans and mutant animal infiltrators seem to have crushed there spirit. Not to mention I didn't like the idea of the hime mind mutant humans who tried to take over.

Anyone come up with a different vision for India.
Rali
Hero

Unread post by Rali »

Seeing as how I never really intend on involving India in any game I'm gonna run, I ignore it and any reference to it. At best, the whole thing is nothing more than a scary story people tell their children at night.

As for their uber powers... I don't see anything wrong with it. Every setting has one or more elements that defy explanation. It's what makes things interesting.
AtB Warehouse Blog (New Animals, Adventures, Bestiary, and More)

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Rali wrote:Seeing as how I never really intend on involving India in any game I'm gonna run, I ignore it and any reference to it. At best, the whole thing is nothing more than a scary story people tell their children at night.

As for their uber powers... I don't see anything wrong with it. Every setting has one or more elements that defy explanation. It's what makes things interesting.

Plus they're just a big hive mind of psychic energy right? That is scary. :)
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
gordyzx9r
Hero

Re: EoH and India

Unread post by gordyzx9r »

dulsi wrote:I The mutant elephants of India are bit beyond the power level I like.

You're not alone...but, as GM you can toss aside whatever you want from the game.

EoH seems too weak in the new After the Bomb.

Aside from the aforementioned India...there are a few new nations in Europe that are more formidable as well. And those dinosaur articles in the Rifter just didn't settle well with me either, much too powerful for the setting. IMO, it belonged in Rifts.
"Select the facts and you manipulate the truth!" - Calvin & Hobbes

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”