The Aliens Invasion of AtB,s earth?

Ninja mutant creatures unite. Here's the place to do it.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

The Aliens Invasion of AtB,s earth?

Unread post by gaby »

First What Aliens Race would you use?
None look like Animals!

What would be the reaction of the Powers on AtB,s Earth to Aliens?

What powers have the best chance to survive attacks by aliens?
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: The Aliens Invasion of AtB,s earth?

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

gaby wrote:First What Aliens Race would you use?
None look like Animals!

with the modifier attached.....you can't have an alien race invader. all of palladiums SDC aliens look like animals of one sort or another. and the MDC universe ones wouldn't leave anything intact.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
filo_clarke
Adventurer

Unread post by filo_clarke »

I think an invasion by one of the Mineral Races would be difficult to stop. Most of the races, as I recall, don't need to breathe, and some are solar powered. All of them have considerably higher than normal PS, SDC, and Armor Ratings. Add in inate super powers and high-tech weapons and vehicles and you would have quite an invasion force on your hands.
gordyzx9r
Hero

Unread post by gordyzx9r »

I've always used the Triceratons & TCRI in my AtB campaigns in some form or fashion.
"Select the facts and you manipulate the truth!" - Calvin & Hobbes
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

There are quite a few races in the Aliens Unlimited book that dont look like animals who would fit the bill. Atorians anyone?

As for the powers of AtB being able to resist. It would depend on who was invading. But the Empire of Humanity and those Elephant people come to mind. Perhaps the now deceased Pure Humans the almost wiped out everyone again (see the beginning entry of the EoH for this).
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
gordyzx9r
Hero

Unread post by gordyzx9r »

The Deific NMI wrote:As for the powers of AtB being able to resist. It would depend on who was invading. But the Empire of Humanity and those Elephant people come to mind. Perhaps the now deceased Pure Humans the almost wiped out everyone again (see the beginning entry of the EoH for this).

The EoH taking on an invading alien invasion? How big of an invasion force and what are their capabilities? The EoH doesn't have the assets to take on someone capable of launching an invasion from space. The aliens could simply bombard the EoH from space at their leisure and there isn't anything the EoH can do about it. In my campaigns, when I introduce aliens I do it in such away that they are a rogue force who crash land and get stuck on earth.

The Ganesh? We don't know what they're fully capable of, but we do know their army numbers in the millions and they have some riftsdiculous psionic powers.

The Puretyville 479? The Ganesh appeared on the scene to help put down the rebellion...does that mean they wiped them all out, or did they take them back to whence they came in order to help them?
"Select the facts and you manipulate the truth!" - Calvin & Hobbes

Return to “After the Bomb® RPG & TMNT®”