too bad my pc's insurance doesn't cover supernatural acts.

Let's talk of things that go bump in the night. Stuff that makes your skin crawl. Creatures that are Beyond the Supernatural™. Also checkout the in-character site - Lazlo Society™

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pblackcrow
Champion

too bad my pc's insurance doesn't cover supernatural acts.

Unread post by pblackcrow »

OK...Long story. So I'm just going to hit the high points.

My old arcanist/mage came back into play...he's 47 and level 14. Had acquired an 49 acer island, a yacht, and a big house where he planned on living out his days. His stepson, Eddy, was attacked by a werewolf while in London, investigating. Hurt really badly, he lost the use of his legs. The bad part is this happened on a surveillance camera. The insurance company acquired a copy of the tape. Okay...No big deal, my pc is rich. But while visiting the hospital, he get's a call from his wife saying that their house, yacht, etc has been set a blaze. The insurance company comes out to determined cause finds wolf prints turning into human. Goes back in, makes his report. He saved his company 2 million dollars.

It turns out that the guy from the insurance company was the werewolf, and he had been working to raise the rate of insurance, so he could retire early.

In Mikes world, the stuff is his games it is very well known that the supernatural exists.
Ankh, udja, seneb.
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

YEAP!!! It does!
Ankh, udja, seneb.

Return to “Beyond the Supernatural™”