What if...? Brainstorming ideas

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Re: What if...? Brainstorming ideas

Unread post by cornholioprime »

thagema wrote:Sometimes we all run dry on ideas. We hit that character creation roadblock where nothing comes to us or, as a GM, our idea tank is empty and needs refilling.
So, let's help each other out and drop some little brainstorming ideas here. Characters, adventures or whatever.
I'll start:

What would happen if an aggressive gore hound, the alpha animal, were to gain control of the pack after a packmaster's demise? And what if this gore hound started killing off other packmasters and taking control of those packs as well? Could lead to some interesting encounters...
They essentially are canines, no??? Even for canines, they're not that smart of an animal. Trying to kill off other Hound Packs' Leaders sounds a bit too close to a Power Grab, or just plain Greed. And in our real world, only humans (read: sentient beings with the capacity to knowingly do good or evil) really do that :(. Animals, for the most part, are living, preprogrammed organisms that don't deviate from their instincts. In the case of these Canine/Alien hybrids, they would act like any other Pack if left to themselves: establish an area, hunt prey within it, and keep out other packs, not 'absorb' them into itself in a bid for domination. In our real world, canines instinctively 'know' that while a larger Pack has better opportunity to bring down more prey, it is also in more danger of starvation; that's why there isn't one huge 'superpack' of Wolves, Hyenas, etc., in our real world. And very few species will take in 'outsiders' under normal circumstances.....
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

rogue war mounts living in the wild maybe ??
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

"Stampede Earl, Stampede Earl..."
"Roger that Bert, but there are Two more, i repeat two more mother-clumpers...."

"i'm complety out of ammo...That's never happened to me before."

lol
boy i could just rack offquotes from those movies all day...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan

Return to “Splicers®”