Combat eras

1'st edition, Deluxe Revised. Military strategies are the thing to discuss here. Oh yeah and how much damage that land mine will do.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Last game of Recon I really played was set in Kosovo.

One of the PC's took a round from a Zavasta M-76 Sniper Rifle and had to be medivaced right at the start of the adventure.

As soon as possible the group gave the team sniper the M-76.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Dude, basically I took Jane's Infantry Weapons 2000-2001 an converted it all to Recon/Palladium stats.

Some of my mercenary games have pretty free selection of gear.

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Jefffar
Supreme Being

Unread post by Jefffar »

My games mostly focus on the Independant Contractors. But if you sign the right contract, the sky is the limit.

Jefffar
Supreme Being

Unread post by Jefffar »

Heh, one time we ran a Vietnam campaign as the NVA trying to train and lead a band of VC.

It was actually kind of fun, trying not to get anhilated by american firepower was significantly harder than trying to deliver it.

Gamesman6

Unread post by Gamesman6 »

So it seems that most people just play modern and Nam?! I have thought about using elements to play Rogers Rangers games.

JW
lather
Champion

Unread post by lather »

A friend ran a WWII campaign once.

Unread post by Guest »

Jefffar wrote:Dude, basically I took Jane's Infantry Weapons 2000-2001 an converted it all to Recon/Palladium stats.

Some of my mercenary games have pretty free selection of gear.

So when are we going to see Jefffar's Infantry Weapons?

I've been using Edge of the Sword Vol 1, D20's Ultramodern Firearms, D20 Modern's Weapons Locker, Alternity's Dark Matter Arms & Equipment Guide, and a few other sources myself.
Jefffar
Supreme Being

Unread post by Jefffar »

You won't. After working on it and updating it every time I got a new set of info over the years I just said screw it and made up a set of generic rules by which I could convert any modern weapon or combat vehicle to Palladium stats in about 4 minutes.

Return to “Recon® & Recon® Modern Combat”