What Magic Armor Would You Choose...

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

What Magic Armor Would You Choose...

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

if you could have any one set of non-rune armor from Palladium Fantasy.
This means you, not a character, you. In the really-real world.
What would you choose, what Alchemical powers would it have, and what would you do with it?
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Shin Kenshiro

Unread post by Shin Kenshiro »

well, for magic armor...just give me Armor of Ithan and we'll call it even. If I've got it, then chances are I've got the PPE to use it more than once. If that's the case, then I'd probably join the police force or go back into the military.
Veknironth
Hero

Unread post by Veknironth »

Well, I wouldn't want any suit of armor. What would I do with a suit of armor? A Cloak of Guises would be nice.

-Vek
"A thin, comfortable vest with a ballistic rating of 5 would be nice."
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Veknironth wrote:Well, I wouldn't want any suit of armor. What would I do with a suit of armor?

That's the question.
I'd probably choose Cloth armor because it would be the most likely to be able to blend in. Maybe soft leather, depending on the crowd you hang out with...
For that matter, if you got heavy armor enchanted to be invisible and noiseless, nobody would need to know you are wearing it.

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

Me I would take the Maxed out Cloak of Armor in the form of a black Leather trenchcoat. I would also increase it's AR
Killer Cyborg
Priest

C.R.A.F.T. wrote:Definitely the Crystal Armor from Island at the Edge of the World.

I'm unfamiliar with that.
My question was regarding what type (plate, chain, leather, etc.) and what alchemist enchantments you'd have on it.
I'm not sure if you answer fits the question.

Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Chain Armor enchanted with Feeder light and Invulnerability. I also wouldn't mind a pair of boots enchanted with Fleet Feet :D.
Last edited by Ice Dragon on Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

I would say IRL, Armour of Ithan. But, I have to ask, how much PPE do I have IRL? If I'm a Heroes Unlimited character, then I should have some *****' PPE, right?
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Folks...don't forget, if we're using the rules, you can ONLY place 4 enchantments on the armour.

Personally, I'd have to think of it, and unfortunately, they are re-finishing the appartment below me, and the glue and what not is starting to give me a headache...I'll post my choices later. (Oh, and incidentally...regeneration can only be placed on metal armours. ;))
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”