character sheets

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

PigLickJF
Adventurer

Re: character sheets

Unread post by PigLickJF »

Illithid13 wrote::? Is there any books with these in them or somewhere on the web to find a printable copie of a good character sheet? At the moment, I'm currently writting up my own, and I'm sure that there are items that I'm not covering in my own creations. :?

Check the GMs forum. The forst post is a sticky with links to several character sheets.

PigLick
Vrykolas2k
Champion
Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...

Re: character sheets

Unread post by Vrykolas2k »

Illithid13 wrote::? Is there any books with these in them or somewhere on the web to find a printable copie of a good character sheet? At the moment, I'm currently writting up my own, and I'm sure that there are items that I'm not covering in my own creations. :?

Cutting room floor has all kinds... also the back of the first Phase World Book and rifts England... I like the Phase World character sheet the best... three pages. :-D
Eyes without life, maggot-ridden corpses, mountains of skulls... these are a few of my favourite things.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)
Carl Gleba
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Lord of Chaos!

Unread post by Carl Gleba »

andy wrote:Zanrain, your skills sheet is very nice. I saw it on the character sheet thread over in the GM area, if I remember right. I also liked the fact that you gave attention to the bionics/cybernetics of the character, which has always been a frustration of mine with the character sheets I used in the past. I think next time I print up some sheets, I'll give yours a try. Kudos. :)

Indeed, very nice character sheets. :ok:

Carl
ImageImage
Aerv
D-Bee

Unread post by Aerv »

I almost always use one of MADMANMIKE's awesomely spectacular character sheets:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/madmanmik ... evised.pdf
http://mywebpage.netscape.com/madmanmikeL/MgvrsCS.pdf
In Communist Russia, role-playing game plays you!

Return to “Rifts®”