1e to 2e conversons

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

DB 2.0
D-Bee

1e to 2e conversons

Unread post by DB 2.0 »

Hooked back up with an old friend any way they asked if I'd like to bring an old character from our 1e days in to their long running 2e campaign.

the character is a Hunan? (possibly Demigod) Beast Master, Master Psionic.

most of their Stats and Gear will be an easy port but Skills and Psi powers not so

Is there a Canon or good fan made conversion guide still out there?
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Re: 1e to 2e conversons

Unread post by kiralon »

Not really. Master psionics doesn't convert well into 2nd ed as in 2nd you have to be a psionic class to have lots of psionic abilities, and in second ed the powers were changed, so they can often do not work the same, so the dm would have to decide if they worked like first ed or second ed. But this might help the beastmaster side of things.
https://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/ ... 5&t=126867
DB 2.0
D-Bee

Re: 1e to 2e conversons

Unread post by DB 2.0 »

thought so I just didn't want to have to make the GM commit to the Demigod thing, since it was one of the grate questions about the character that i even as the player don't know after 30 years (although I haven't even had a pick up game with this character in a bit over a decade).

If I do ask for conformation on parentage and get a yes on the God thing and take Mind Mage for God Power it kind of ruins a bunch of stuff I've bean having fun with since the mid 90's

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”