Titan heavy power armor, rifter GOAT?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

slade2501
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: For the baddies I shoot, and their bodies I loot; Oh RNJesus, you I salute!

Titan heavy power armor, rifter GOAT?

Unread post by slade2501 »

The specs on this suit are amazing. Its got solid armor. Its got a Railgun. Its got mini-missiles. Its got forearm lasers. Its got retractable vibro blades. AND it FLYS. I mean what more could you really want in a 10ft tall 800 pound suit with a 20 year power supply? It also looks cool as hell.

This arguably beats out a standard Samson suit (and I LOVE the Samson).
Aermas
Explorer
Comment: There are two kinds of people in this world, those who quote people, & those who people quote

-Aermas

Re: Titan heavy power armor, rifter GOAT?

Unread post by Aermas »

Which suit exactly?
slade2501
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: For the baddies I shoot, and their bodies I loot; Oh RNJesus, you I salute!

Unread post by slade2501 »

Aermas wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:39 pm Which suit exactly?
The Titan TPA-06 Heavy Power armor, found in Rifter #4, sold by titan robotics. the article reads as official material, and I love it. no silly belly gun on this model (yay). page 78.
AceTW
D-Bee

Unread post by AceTW »

It is reprinted in the Titan Robotics sourcebook on page 53.

Despite that book having a total of 12 power armor suits (that includes the OG Flying Titan, the Heavy mentioned here), the "Heavy" is just that. It remains the heaviest and most straight forward of the Titan line of armors at 300MDC with a 1d4x10 gun. All the other armors tend to either be 210 or 240 MDC.

Return to “Rifts®”