The City of Nisi

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

KingsTears
Newb

The City of Nisi

Unread post by KingsTears »

So... I've read everything I can find, particularly Old Ones 2e & Rifter #63, on Timiro. Our new campaign is set in the Town of Ac, north of Sims and Nisi. As far as I can tell, Nisi is the most important town on the Nisi Peninsula. There's mention that the cavalry from Fort Ac patrols down to Nisi. It would follow that Nisi is the regional seat.

Who is the person and family ruling in Nisi? There's no mention of it in the Royal Timeline. It seems like knowing who is regional governor is would be something a character from this region would know.

Thanks
Grazzik
Adventurer

Re: The City of Nisi

Unread post by Grazzik »

Perhaps it is a loyal, but semi-autonomous region run by or dominated by a cult dedicated to Osiris?
kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Unread post by kiralon »

I think it is run by councillors, which would include important locals including priests.
Goblin-Jack
Explorer

Unread post by Goblin-Jack »

That's a good question, but one I would address as a GM by taking the opportunity to create a noble or other official, royal administrator to serve in the roll of overseeing the City of Nisi. Good luck and enjoy! (alternatively, this could be an opportunity to offer your own solution as a contribution to the Rifter).
"Wujcik rules!!!"

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”