Eandroth

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Wiserbud
D-Bee

Eandroth

Unread post by Wiserbud »

Hi everyone,

I just wanted a little rule clarification concerning the Eandroth race.

The (original) Conversion Book says they gain two or three attacks as simple hunters (that part is fine), and as rogues gain three attacks per melee plus those gained from HTH combat skills and experience. If we pair that with the (original) core rule book, I would figure that the Eandroth race (at rogue stage) has three attacks per melee round plus the two granted from HTH for a total of five. The three attacks of the rogue Eandroth replacing the two attacks everyone gets before adding the HTH skills.

The problem arises with the revised editions of the books (RUE and the revised Conversion Book). The text for the Eandroth remains the same, but HTH skills now grant four attacks per melee, which would now total to seven at level one instead of five.

So my question is; is this an over sight and the rogue Eandroth should still have five attacks per round at level one or seven attacks per round?

Thanks
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Re: Eandroth

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

I think under RUE they would have 7 action/attacks per melee. RCB1 and RCB1r where written for the RMB era, so they are intended to have a lot of action/attacks per melee available to them so that the can out-class a Juicer in that era, so that would carry over to RUE-era IMHO.
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Eandroth

Unread post by Bill »

I concur with ShadowLogan. The bonus should be carried over to preserve the eandroths' advantage over normal human characters.

Return to “Rifts®”