Phantom RCC healing rate

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dragonfett
Knight

Phantom RCC healing rate

Unread post by dragonfett »

How fast can these guys heal? I didn't see anything like 1d6 x 10 MDC an hour, so am I just overlooking it?
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Re: Phantom RCC healing rate

Unread post by Tor »

Conversion Book 1 says MDC beings heal 2D6 MDC per day unless otherwise indicated. This is all I can think of using for their base MDC.

This is also the case for...
    (DB1) Wormwood Humans, Battle Saints/Orbs, Symbbiotes if the host lacks PPE, Life Force Batteries, Battler/Tick/Beetle Parasites (Worm/Krikton types have regen), Beast Guardsman (both canine/armored), Demon Hounds, Br'Talb, Feathered Serpents, Skelter Bats and Sky Riders
    (DB2) Second Stage Prometheans, Silhouettes, any MDC race rolled up on p104-105, Aboreal Wailers, Vampire Ugglies
    (DB3) Oni Ninja and Gun Brothers
    (DB4) Tarlok and Cyden (their minor super ability of Healing Factor only helps them in SDC settings), Lashreg, Belangial, Nikari, Bhlaze HP/MDC (similar to Phantoms, they can regenerate their outer shell fast but not their inner body), Rithe, and anyone with super powers that make them MDC but don't imbue an advanced healing rate.
    NPC examples include Shok (when not using APS Electricity, though DB4 doesn't give it regen, I think the CB1 stats do), Slinger (same as Tarlok, HF doesn't help), Skullknocker (like Shok, when not using APS, if you use CB1 regen)

The MDC for their shell is another story though. Since it's a construct I don't know if it would heal at all.

That said... they can enter their energy form in 15 seconds and rebuild their shell in 1-4 hours so that'd be a fast way to regain some MDC, and probably a big motive behind staying in physical form if their natural MDC is very long.

For faster regen I'd recommend wearing a Naruni Forcefield, get back 4 MDC a minute.

Also nothing stopping them from wearing body armor like other races or even selecting piloting skills and wearing power armor.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
dragonfett
Knight

Re: Phantom RCC healing rate

Unread post by dragonfett »

Tor wrote:Conversion Book 1 says MDC beings heal 2D6 MDC per day unless otherwise indicated. This is all I can think of using for their base MDC.

This is also the case for...
    (DB1) Wormwood Humans, Battle Saints/Orbs, Symbbiotes if the host lacks PPE, Life Force Batteries, Battler/Tick/Beetle Parasites (Worm/Krikton types have regen), Beast Guardsman (both canine/armored), Demon Hounds, Br'Talb, Feathered Serpents, Skelter Bats and Sky Riders
    (DB2) Second Stage Prometheans, Silhouettes, any MDC race rolled up on p104-105, Aboreal Wailers, Vampire Ugglies
    (DB3) Oni Ninja and Gun Brothers
    (DB4) Tarlok and Cyden (their minor super ability of Healing Factor only helps them in SDC settings), Lashreg, Belangial, Nikari, Bhlaze HP/MDC (similar to Phantoms, they can regenerate their outer shell fast but not their inner body), Rithe, and anyone with super powers that make them MDC but don't imbue an advanced healing rate.
    NPC examples include Shok (when not using APS Electricity, though DB4 doesn't give it regen, I think the CB1 stats do), Slinger (same as Tarlok, HF doesn't help), Skullknocker (like Shok, when not using APS, if you use CB1 regen)

The MDC for their shell is another story though. Since it's a construct I don't know if it would heal at all.

That said... they can enter their energy form in 15 seconds and rebuild their shell in 1-4 hours so that'd be a fast way to regain some MDC, and probably a big motive behind staying in physical form if their natural MDC is very long.

For faster regen I'd recommend wearing a Naruni Forcefield, get back 4 MDC a minute.

Also nothing stopping them from wearing body armor like other races or even selecting piloting skills and wearing power armor.

True, although they would have to take off the armor before they could shed their physical forms (at least that is how I would play it unless they were wearing non-environmental body armor).
Under the Pain of Death
I would Stand Alone
Against an Army of Darkness
And Horrors Unknown

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”