PDF Rules after Release

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

LtPebbles
Wanderer
Comment: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Fan

PDF Rules after Release

Unread post by LtPebbles »

I know we're not going to see the rules before release (which is a shame), but are the RRT rules going to be released in PDF format after the game comes out?

Thanks!
jedi078
Champion
Comment: The next group of player characters to surrender in one of my games are going to play Russian roulette.

Re: PDF Rules after Release

Unread post by jedi078 »

Probably not......
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem".
Ronald Reagan, President of the United States; 1985
LtPebbles
Wanderer
Comment: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Fan

Unread post by LtPebbles »

Hope there's not a lot of errata then. Living rules are so much nicer than trying to incorporate updates into a printed book.
Mike1975
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Mike1975 »

Check ALL the pictures poster in the all things forum. You may be pleasantly surprised....
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Yeah...no. No PDF release. Palladium doesn't even sell PDF's of it's regular catalogue.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
BuzzardB
Explorer

Unread post by BuzzardB »

"Meanwhile, we are working with Harmony Gold to be allowed to provide PDFs of the core rules and other key elements of play and other fun stuff."

Glimmer of hope?
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

Let's hope so. Maybe they can get on the ball and sell their current catalogue while they are at it.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”