Ignoring Your Audience

For all talk related to Robotech RPG Tactics™. A strategic, tactical board game brought to you by Palladium Books®, Ninja Division® and Harmony Gold®

Moderators: Phaze, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kryptt
Adventurer
Comment: Macross fan first
Robotech fan second

Re: Ignoring Your Audience

Unread post by Kryptt »

Also when you've yet to release an update promising a built model, it's a rookie mistake to post an update about geese instead of the project that made you 1.4M.
Forar
Hero

Unread post by Forar »

I think people are a little too focused on "the goose issue", but can respect being a bit sore given how many delays we've had with updates during a time when we're supposed to be seeing improved communications.
bielmic
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by bielmic »

Forar wrote:I think people are a little too focused on "the goose issue", but can respect being a bit sore given how many delays we've had with updates during a time when we're supposed to be seeing improved communications.

I suspect the goose issue would be a non-issue if the communication was a bit more consistent and not just reactionary. When the company ignores half the issues and communicates dismissals of the other concerns when they do communicate, folks who are unhappy when they apparently have time to bird watch during those 80 hour work weeks but not to assemble a single mini and post pictures of that. Hell, they could have combined the two and pleases both the "critics" and the "fans" by posing assembled battlepods in the grass with the goslings.
Congratulations, Palladium Books. You just threw away a customer of 28 years because of how you handled Robotech Tactics.

Return to “Robotech RPG Tactics™”