Holistic Chemistry - Yin-Sloth

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Holistic Chemistry - Yin-Sloth

Unread post by zerombr »

What an interesting skill! One that'd be perfect for Tinkerers, too! However does anyone else think it's just completely random?

You could want to make a healing poultice, and you instead make alcohol or an explosion? I love that you can make things, but there's got to be a better way to do it.

I would like to see these skills and OOCs here get updated properly, but I don't believe they have. Does anyone know of a 'next best thing' for these items, or houserules for Chemistry?
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
asbjorn
D-Bee
Comment: Rifter Contributor

Re: Holistic Chemistry - Yin-Sloth

Unread post by asbjorn »

They updated the skills for second edition in the question and awnser section of the Rifter #24. I would like to see a combined Palladium Fantasy Underseas/Yin-Sloth Jungles source book.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Holistic Chemistry - Yin-Sloth

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Rifter 24 is a must in my opinion- but sure would like to have the Yin Sloth book 2nd edition.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”