We climb the Old Kingdom Mountains!

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

We climb the Old Kingdom Mountains!

Unread post by Baron mugwort »

Just like Isaac Haemarron we decided to take our RPG adventures and convert them to real life!

Therefore we thought it wise to climb the highest mountain in England and Wales... Mount Snowdon!

We had a hell of a lot of fun trying to emulate Isaac and co. but we dont have his attribute rolls so may not have done as good a job of it lol.

http://www.ding-irl.com/Mount-Snowdon.html

Hope you like it guys :)
"Baron Mugwort, I think you are the official representative of the intrests of Giants in Rifts. Its a great job (full benefits!)." Argos.

http://www.kingsofrpg.com For all things RPG!
Contribute to the website with your own RPG advice, stories and adventures! barnonmugwort@ding-irl.com
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: We climb the Old Kingdom Mountains!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Baron mugwort wrote:Just like Isaac Haemarron we decided to take our RPG adventures and convert them to real life!

Therefore we thought it wise to climb the highest mountain in England and Wales... Mount Snowdon!

We had a hell of a lot of fun trying to emulate Isaac and co. but we dont have his attribute rolls so may not have done as good a job of it lol.

http://www.ding-irl.com/Mount-Snowdon.html

Hope you like it guys :)

Quite beautiful!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Cool guys. Ive been up Snowdon!
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

Hey Dark Elf which path did you take? It's a pretty awesome climb with beautiful surroundings.

We might do Ben Nevis next :)
"Baron Mugwort, I think you are the official representative of the intrests of Giants in Rifts. Its a great job (full benefits!)." Argos.

Contribute to the website with your own RPG advice, stories and adventures! barnonmugwort@ding-irl.com
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Baron mugwort wrote:Hey Dark Elf which path did you take? It's a pretty awesome climb with beautiful surroundings.

We might do Ben Nevis next :)

Can't recall. It was ages ago. Might need to do it again soon.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Great stuff. I'll have to get my guys and head to Elephant Rock for a similar series of images; There are some great views and pretty cool rock formations in Iron County, Missouri.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

MADMANMIKE wrote:Great stuff. I'll have to get my guys and head to Elephant Rock for a similar series of images; There are some great views and pretty cool rock formations in Iron County, Missouri.

Mate it was an awesome experience! We gonna do some more stuff like it as often as possible.

Thanks for the support much appreciated :D If you do Elephant Rock let me know I would love to see it :)

MADMANMIKE
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The Emolancer

Unread post by MADMANMIKE »

Some of the images here are actually from Garden of the Gods in Colorado, but a good number of them are actually from the park in question. I can see a good community growing up in this park P.A.
Minions - Character Sheets <---- UPDATED LINK TO MY DA PAGE!!!
Must repeat my mantra: As a genius, I am not qualified to make the assessment "it doesn't take a genius to figure this out."
Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

Some beautiful scenes there MADMANMIKE! I think I might move there P.A.

sirkermittsg
Explorer

Unread post by sirkermittsg »

I climbed Devil's Tower in Whyoming. 600 feet is rock pretty much straight up.

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES of your adventure.
Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

Cheers sirkermittsg, wow Devils Tower sounds a bit too scary for me just yet! Perhaps when I level up a bit :D

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”