Faeries

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

kiralon
Champion
Comment: Kill it with Fire.

Faeries

Unread post by kiralon »

One of my adventures is coming up to being heavily riddled with faeries. I run faeries as good,bad and unaligned. titania and oberon vs mab and the other guy. i can never remember his name.

I have made the faerie courts and the different major faeries in them, but i need more little, as in weaker types like guards and bakers and candlstick makers rather then the mover shaker faery types, if anyone out there has any faerie type critters that they are happy to share id be happy to use em.

Cheers
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

Re: Faeries

Unread post by Goliath Strongarm »

There is always the traditional version of the cobbler, which makes and repairs shoes..
--
GS
Galadriel in leather! Yayayayayayaya!
>>>----Therumancer--->

Well, hang on to your seats boys and girls, but I agree with GS-Veknironth

[Goliath baiting]Hey, according to my copy of Yin-Sloth Jungles, they came out in 1995. Didn't you get your copies?[/Golaith baiting]-MrNexx, regarding the OK books

People don't like it when searching through a website is a pain in the butt (even if it's a proctology website)-Uncle Servo
TheGameMaster
Explorer

Unread post by TheGameMaster »

You can always use nature type faeries, ones that help the plants grow and take care of sick animals etc.
To GLORY! To VICTORY!! HUZZA!
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

TheGameMaster wrote:You can always use nature type faeries, ones that help the plants grow and take care of sick animals etc.

This is going to sound really bad, but.... (in my defense, I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter.....)

Watch the Tinkerbell movies. That'll actually give some good ideas along GM's line of thinking...

*hangs his head in shame* Yes, I know more about Tinkerbell than any 33 year old man should...
--
GS
>>>----Therumancer--->

[Goliath baiting]Hey, according to my copy of Yin-Sloth Jungles, they came out in 1995. Didn't you get your copies?[/Golaith baiting]-MrNexx, regarding the OK books

People don't like it when searching through a website is a pain in the butt (even if it's a proctology website)-Uncle Servo
pblackcrow
Champion

Unread post by pblackcrow »

Ankh, udja, seneb.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Goliath Strongarm wrote:
TheGameMaster wrote:You can always use nature type faeries, ones that help the plants grow and take care of sick animals etc.

This is going to sound really bad, but.... (in my defense, I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter.....)

Watch the Tinkerbell movies. That'll actually give some good ideas along GM's line of thinking...

*hangs his head in shame* Yes, I know more about Tinkerbell than any 33 year old man should...

I went to the cinema with mine to watch Tinkerbell the Movie. :erm:
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
kiralon
Champion

Unread post by kiralon »

cheers guys.

wonder what my niece is doing this weekend ... sigh tinkerbell.
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

kiralon wrote:cheers guys.

wonder what my niece is doing this weekend ... sigh tinkerbell.

I'm going to catch SOOO much hell for this, but...

They aren't bad. I've watched them all (numerous times). And speaking as a man who has a daughter obsessed with Tinkerbell, I've watched them a LOT, and they haven't gotten on my nerves yet. Unlike a certain rodent I'm about to set some poisoned cheese out for, or the character that makes me want to go play duck-hunt again...

I've actually thought about running a game of fairy characters, based on the way they're done in the movies...
--
GS
>>>----Therumancer--->

kiralon
Champion

Unread post by kiralon »

Well, i still like hook and that had tinkerbell in it :)

If you are looking for some nastier faery types the dresden files and the ill made mute have a few good ones.
especially the 3 billy goats gruff.
Goliath Strongarm
Hero

kiralon wrote:Well, i still like hook and that had tinkerbell in it :)

If you are looking for some nastier faery types the dresden files and the ill made mute have a few good ones.
especially the 3 billy goats gruff.

Dresden... now that's a good series for Fae... both funny and nasty... 'Za Lord!
--
GS
>>>----Therumancer--->

TheGameMaster
Explorer

Unread post by TheGameMaster »

I have a 4 year old niece and the Tinkerbell movie is partly where I got the idea. Though I was thinking a little more along the lines of druid and warlock -ish faeries not so much the Tinkerbell ones.
To GLORY! To VICTORY!! HUZZA!
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Rifter 53 has some new faeries in it.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
kiralon
Champion

Unread post by kiralon »

cheers

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”