A new war 'mount'

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shark_Force
Palladin

Re: A new war 'mount'

Unread post by Shark_Force »

minor side note: active robots don't trigger the nanobot plague against anyone. if they did, the resistance could, for example, lob blood-filled water balloons (manufactured in a genepool en masse for the sake of argument) at machine forces, and watch entire armies dissolve into a mass of chaos as the robots try to deal with growing massive blades from random parts of their bodies, various body parts becoming completely autonomous drones, etc. and necroborgs would be doing that constantly.

so yeah, by design, *anything* can come in contact with an active NEXUS robot and not trigger the nanobot plague anyways. no need to give the rats a special power for that.
Guy_LeDouche
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Guy_LeDouche »

Pretty cool idea. Keep it up.
Fairy tales begin with "Once upon a time". Southern fairy tales begin with "Y'all ain't gonna believe this s**t!!"

XBL Gamertag: Guy L3D0uch3

If Keanu Reeves had played Thulsa Doom, he would have told Conan to contemplate on the Tree of Whoa..
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

i find the pigeons with acidic poop to be a slightly more comical version of this concept :)
Aramanthus
Monk

Unread post by Aramanthus »

Nice concept. I hope you continue to develop it to a further extent.
"Your Grace," she said, "I have only one question. Do you wish this man crippled or dead?"

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Return to “Splicers®”